Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy Theories

Re: Conspiracy Theories

It's been on for a few minutes. You're going to have to watch this.

[quote author=super_mom link=topic=16758.msg1470136#msg1470136 date=1260388516]

9/11 was an inside job!
    [/quote]

Comments like this annoy the shit out of me.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=angelaiscaustic link=topic=16758.msg1470955#msg1470955 date=1260461556]
    [/quote]
    Same here. I'll believe that the government knew, and let it happen, but they are WAY too inept to pull off something like that.

And we did NOT land on the fucking moon in the 60s. Microsoft Windows is crashing, but they had a computer the size of a house back then that ran shit? :lol:

Nigga please.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Wow that last one was crazy GB  :lol: He gives me nightmares when I don't need em. 

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=16758.msg1471030#msg1471030 date=1260463751]
    Wow that last one was crazy GB  :lol: He gives me nightmares when I don't need em. 
    [/quote]I fell asleep half way through. :lol:

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=16758.msg1471024#msg1471024 date=1260463453]
    Same here. I'll believe that the government knew, and let it happen, but they are WAY too inept to pull of something like that.

[/quote]

I don't like the implied "lulz" at the end of statements like that (not the one you made).

The best and biggiest conspirisies are Father Christmas and the Easter Bunny.
    When you go in search of honey you must expect to be stung by bees.

[quote author=angelaiscaustic link=topic=16758.msg1470955#msg1470955 date=1260461556]
    [/quote]

Curious - what is it about my post that annoys the shit out of you?

[quote author=super_mom link=topic=16758.msg1476179#msg1476179 date=1260817209]
    [/quote]

the whole thing, both of them live in NYC.  Do you really think the government was behind 9/11 for real? Explain please.

I think H1N1 was created by the New World Order in efforts to control the population. I also believe they are responsible for previous "outbreaks" of bird flu and SARS. Watch out - they may get it right one day!

9/11 was an inside job!
    [/quote]

lolwut. You do know that REGULAR flu kills more people than swine right?

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=16758.msg1476215#msg1476215 date=1260818877]
    lolwut. You do know that REGULAR flu kills more people than swine right?
    [/quote]

I've had to explain this to my kids MULTIPLE times. Sometimes I wish we'd all get the swine flu so I don't have to worry about THEIR panic anymore. They come home everyday freaking cos a kid has H1N1. I'm like, uhhh so they have a bad flu. "but it can kill" well so can the flu, so can the stomach flu, so can a lot of things.

supermom skeers me. I'm wagering something. Supermom, do you know who "The Browns" are? The tax evaders?

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=16758.msg1476203#msg1476203 date=1260818628]
    the whole thing, both of them live in NYC.  Do you really think the government was behind 9/11 for real? Explain please.
    [/quote]

Not the US Government, no. I said it was an inside job, not that our government did it. It is possible that people working for the government were involved, but it was ultimately planned by the select few people who control the world's fortunes. It was tragically staged to envoke fear and hate in the American people. It was done so war could be declared. It was done so your freedoms could be taken away. It was allowed to happen. If you don't agree, that's fine. I'm not going to stomp all over your opinions.

Why do I "skeer" you? Is it because I don't think the same way you do?

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=16758.msg1476234#msg1476234 date=1260819449]
    I've had to explain this to my kids MULTIPLE times. Sometimes I wish we'd all get the swine flu so I don't have to worry about THEIR panic anymore. They come home everyday freaking cos a kid has H1N1. I'm like, uhhh so they have a bad flu. "but it can kill" well so can the flu, so can the stomach flu, so can a lot of things.

supermom skeers me. I'm wagering something. Supermom, do you know who "The Browns" are? The tax evaders?
    [/quote]

Who are "The Browns"? Who are the tax evadors? I don't know what you're referring to here.

[quote author=super_mom link=topic=16758.msg1476179#msg1476179 date=1260817209]
    [/quote]

The flippancy of the remark does.  I'm ridiculously sensitive about 9/11 because I was right by WTC that day and essentially eyewitnessed a terrorist attack and lost people I care about. 

I really envy anyone who thinks the world is that organized.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar

I think H1N1 was created by the New World Order in efforts to control the population. I also believe they are responsible for previous "outbreaks" of bird flu and SARS. Watch out - they may get it right one day!

9/11 was an inside job!
    [/quote]

I read this the day she posted and I totally thought she was fucking around. Wtf!? :lol: Good lord.

I USED to be married to a hard core conspiracy theorist and it is very very tiring after a while. 

Apparantely it evolves from the brains need to find patterns in things, because our brain likes to see patterns and regularities.  Even if they are not actually there to be seen!!

Sure, everyone is entitled to their beliefs but little things like evidence, truth and logic are always good to have around too.   

When you go in search of honey you must expect to be stung by bees.

[quote author=angelaiscaustic link=topic=16758.msg1477386#msg1477386 date=1260911539]
    The flippancy of the remark does.  I'm ridiculously sensitive about 9/11 because I was right by WTC that day and essentially eyewitnessed a terrorist attack and lost people I care about. 
    [/quote]

I apologize if I offended you in any way; that was not my intention at all. I am deeply sorry for your losses and the fact that you will never forget what you saw first hand. It should have never happened; we should never have lost so many of our friends and relatives in such a tragic occurance. What happened on 9/11 deeply saddens me, and I did not intend to "make light of" the situation.

I am not a hard core conspiracy theorist by any means. I do not go around preaching my beliefs to people, especially those who don't care about my opinions. I realize that just because I think this way, doesn't mean that's how it really happned. However, when I saw this thread, it caught my attention. I thought, "This must be the place to talk about conspiracy theories." Perhaps I was wrong...

With that, I leave this thread to the rest of the people, so that you may discuss conpiracy theories that are ok to talk about here.

[quote author=super_mom link=topic=16758.msg1478115#msg1478115 date=1260980110]
    I apologize if I offended you in any way; that was not my intention at all. I am deeply sorry for your losses and the fact that you will never forget what you saw first hand. It should have never happened; we should never have lost so many of our friends and relatives in such a tragic occurance. What happened on 9/11 deeply saddens me, and I did not intend to "make light of" the situation.

I am not a hard core conspiracy theorist by any means. I do not go around preaching my beliefs to people, especially those who don't care about my opinions. I realize that just because I think this way, doesn't mean that's how it really happned. However, when I saw this thread, it caught my attention. I thought, "This must be the place to talk about conspiracy theories." Perhaps I was wrong...

With that, I leave this thread to the rest of the people, so that you may discuss conpiracy theories that are ok to talk about here.
    [/quote]

Lets talk about the Bohemian Grove!

Conspiracy Theories

Every now and again a conspiracy theory comes up in discussion or a thread, but the discussion doesn't last long usually (because it's off topic.) Sometimes I've never even heard of theories that are posted about, or think they're interesting (if not totally insane and/or implausible.) So I thought it might be fun to discuss different conspiracy theories?

The thing that inspired this was that I just read about the WTC7 conspiracy theory and had never heard of it before. I guess I live under an internet rock (or happily don't go on infowars enough) There's apparently a potential ballot initiative that's going to go up for November that will, if played out right, force another investigation. There are a lot of conspiracies surrounding 9/11, but this one just seems silly - thoughts?

Which theory is that? The towers are gone and so is the evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by The Crone View Post
    Which theory is that? The towers are gone and so is the evidence.
    That the WTC7 building was demolished in a controlled demolition. http://www.debunking911.com/WTC7.htm

It's silly. I knew the area well and when the towers fell, I knew other buildings in the area weren't safe. Everything is so close together.
    This page explains what they're talking about a little better. http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

Anyway, it's just too sad for me to go over all again.

Bump! I'm ready for the verbal beating.....Sandy Hook was a hoax. I thought there was another conspiracy thread before that I discussed this. I will not go into great detail unless a debate ensues. I will not bore everyone with the "there was no blood, so people didn't die" theory. I WILL go with the numerous websites that were set up for donations and counseling days prior to December 14th. The fact that everyone that spoke in front of a microphone that day acted very weird. Parents that just lost their children were laughing before being interviewed. The ME was a fucking joke. The fact that the school had to be reduced to rubble and then pulverized into powder. The fact that during this process, no one was allow near the school. Workers at the site could not discuss anything they saw while working the site, not even their families.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Bump! I'm ready for the verbal beating.....Sandy Hook was a hoax. I thought there was another conspiracy thread before that I discussed this. I will not go into great detail unless a debate ensues. I will not bore everyone with the "there was no blood, so people didn't die" theory. I WILL go with the numerous websites that were set up for donations and counseling days prior to December 14th. The fact that everyone that spoke in front of a microphone that day acted very weird. Parents that just lost their children were laughing before being interviewed. The ME was a fucking joke. The fact that the school had to be reduced to rubble and then pulverized into powder. The fact that during this process, no one was allow near the school. Workers at the site could not discuss anything they saw while working the site, not even their families.
    Nooooooooooo FAQ!!! WHyyyyy??
    I like you Faq, this makes me sad lol
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Thread Information