Thread: Jefferey Douglas Kimzey (20) identified through familial DNA 26 years after he was found brutally murdered

Jefferey Douglas Kimzey (20) identified through familial DNA 26 years after he was found brutally murdered

I thought this was an odd case.

https://www.edhat.com/news/body-of-m...after-26-years

Jefferey Douglas Kimzey went missing in 1997 and through DNA advancements, detectives have identified his body in a brutal murder investigation.
    According to the county's Chief Investigator, Keith Wilson, the head and hands were cut off with ?some type of saw,? while the feet were gnawed off by animals. The heart and spleen had been removed with surgical-type skill, leading investigators to believe they may have held evidence and/or delay identification of the body. Additionally, a handful of air fresheners were found nearby.

Strange. And the fact someone did this and has gotten away with it for so long is scary AF.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

The heart and spleen had been removed with surgical-type skill, leading investigators to believe they may have held evidence and/or delay identification of the body.

I dont think so.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

I dont think so.
    What are you thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    What are you thinking?
    Some kind of gross trophy or used in some ritual. Probably a crazy person did it. You cant really identify someone by their heart or spleen. If the body was "dried out" from decomp they could use tooth pulp or bone marrow.

The air fresheners scream crazy to me. Like that guy we were just talking about that buried his wife with perfume.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Maybe selling organs on the black market?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Some kind of gross trophy or used in some ritual. Probably a crazy person did it. You cant really identify someone by their heart or spleen. If the body was "dried out" from decomp they could use tooth pulp or bone marrow.

The air fresheners scream crazy to me. Like that guy we were just talking about that buried his wife with perfume.
    The air fresheners make me think of Seven.

I think you could identify someone with organs if they had something wrong with them. I think that's what they were saying, like maybe he had something going on with those organs that would have made them easy to identify him with.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 05-25-2023 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Maybe selling organs on the black market?
    They would have had to keep him alive up until the extraction, which is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    The air fresheners make me think of Seven.

I think you could identify someone with organs if they had something wrong with them. I think that's what they were saying, like maybe he had something going on with those organs that would have made them easy to identify him with.
    I think you are an exception. I think most people wouldnt even know they had them.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 05-25-2023 at 12:47 PM.

I think you are an exception. I think most people wouldnt even know they had them.
    I get that, but heart issues or surgeries are pretty common and the spleen sits up against it. Maybe he was taking the heart out and the spleen was damaged. It's fairly fragile (why it gets damaged a lot in car crashes). But anyway, that's where I think they were going with the article, whether it's valid or not.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 05-25-2023 at 12:47 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    The fact that the organs removed with "Surgical Skill" is what they should be running with to find out who did it.

Apart from that, I'm with Angie. They removed the organs because they like to do that shit and the fact that it was with "surgical skill" further backs that assumption since you have to like it in order to be skilled at it. Not the killer's first rodeo, in other words. They've removed organs before and they like to do it.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information