Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Thread: Cooper Harris (22 months), left by father to die in a hot car after his father researched the time it takes for a dog to die in a hot car

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Thanks, I just found a video on youtube of parts of the trail, but it's over 3 hours long and no way do I have time for that lol (I am at work). I have skipped around a bit, so I saw the dash cam video of the officer arriving on the scene, but wish there was just a video of only highlights of important stuff...lot of it is just him sitting in the back of the cop car.

Yeah there's only dashcam video, not actual surveillance of him pulling into the parking lot ... unless I missed that somewhere.

Here are the first two days of testimony, which includes the witnesses who saw him pull in (and one who saw him try CPR, even though police said at the probable cause hearing that Ross didn't try CPR):

http://www.ajc.com/news/state--regio...om8LQNVQr49DM/

http://www.ajc.com/news/local/minute...uD1mTPvOWVNuL/

Here's the dashcam video stuff ... it's only 50 minutes (dashcam starts about 10 minutes in), and, yes, most of it is Ross sitting in the car. It is what it is. Then he goes to the police station, and there's video available of that ... then Leanna and Ross together. There might be a "highlights" video out there somewhere, but I'm tired of digging through this stuff:

The Youtube channel where I found that^^^ has the whole trial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

My thought with the whole not hesitating when people were by his car while he was standing next to it thing, vs stopping and watching later while he is walking away, is that people don't tend to think much of children in cars with parents right there, but would be way more concerned to see a child in a car with no parent around.

Also, while I am not 100% convinced of his guilt, I feel like someone might reasonably think that no one who knows his dead son is in a car would toss light bulbs into it. Which means to me, that someone might try to be tricky and do exactly what "no one" would do under those circumstances.

I would be really interested in knowing how he was acting during the time before and after the light bulb toss.

If he was acting 100% normal, I think that would say a lot, because I feel like even the most hardened killer would have a hard time pulling off complete sanity upon seeing that you killed your kid.. intentional or not.

Quote Originally Posted by likeavirgin View Post
    My thought with the whole not hesitating when people were by his car while he was standing next to it thing, vs stopping and watching later while he is walking away, is that people don't tend to think much of children in cars with parents right there, but would be way more concerned to see a child in a car with no parent around.

Also, while I am not 100% convinced of his guilt, I feel like someone might reasonably think that no one who knows his dead son is in a car would toss light bulbs into it. Which means to me, that someone might try to be tricky and do exactly what "no one" would do under those circumstances.

I would be really interested in knowing how he was acting during the time before and after the light bulb toss.

If he was acting 100% normal, I think that would say a lot, because I feel like even the most hardened killer would have a hard time pulling off complete sanity upon seeing that you killed your kid.. intentional or not.
    Except that Sociopaths do exactly that. See, the reason why I side eye the light bulb scene is that it's exactly something that someone who thought it out would do to make people think that he had no clue. And not looking in actually makes me more suspicious than ruling him out. When you go out to your car to throw something in it on break, do you make it a point to make sure your head is level with the roof of your car? Or do you lean in and place the item on your seat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Justin will be sentenced Monday.

A judge is set to sentence a Georgia man Monday after a jury last month found that he intentionally left his two-year-old son in a hot SUV to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Except that Sociopaths do exactly that. See, the reason why I side eye the light bulb scene is that it's exactly something that someone who thought it out would do to make people think that he had no clue. And not looking in actually makes me more suspicious than ruling him out. When you go out to your car to throw something in it on break, do you make it a point to make sure your head is level with the roof of your car? Or do you lean in and place the item on your seat?
    Yeah I think he's guilty it was weird and awkward how he tossed them in his car without looking. Looked intentional to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    1000000000%
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Oh wow, life in prison
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post
    Oh wow, life in prison
    With no parole

JUST IN: Justin Ross Harris sentenced to life without parole for the murder of his 22-month-old son, who died after he was left in Harris' hot car in Georgia.

I'm glad I wasn't on that jury.
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

Georgia has mandatory life sentence for murder, so this was no surprise. Due to the fact he was convicted on three murder charges, the "no parole" part was also a given.
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Justified

Dayum!!!

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Yay! He can now share his midget penis with the other inmates.

Life in prison is always the perfect punishment for these kinds of people.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Wow.

I think he'll have grounds for appeal though, what with the shit show of an investigation.

This case really bothers me. I don't feel good about his conviction at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by gooniemon View Post
    Justified
    First time we agree, and i'm scared.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Justin filed an appeal.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/justin-r...hot-car-death/

In the court documents, defense lawyers say prejudicial testimony allowed by the court made the prospect of a fair trial an “absolute impossibility.”

Good, he should!

AJC interview with Leanna: http://www.myajc.com/news/local/just...uKV1XcroOmfuK/

She was also on 20/20. I haven't watched it yet: http://abc.go.com/shows/2020/episode...ath-speaks-out

Thread Information