Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Two 12-Year-Old Girls Stabbed Friend 19 Times In Planned Attack, Police Say

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...lease/2453926/

Teen Convicted in ?Slender Man' Stabbing to Seek Conditional Release
    I'm not sure how I feel about her being released (if that happens). It was a despicable and heinous act these two perpetrated on another child. I mean I get that they were also children, but damn it was horrendous. I know Anisa portrayed herself in more of the 'I was just a follower role' and got less time compared to Morgan, but that makes me question if put in the same situation would she follow again? It is such a weird thing because they are/were children themselves at the time of the act.

I don't think she should be out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    I don't think she should be out.
    I agree Pidge. This crime was just too premeditated and evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    I agree Pidge. This crime was just too premeditated and evil.
    Yes. I don't know if these girls are crazy, evil or just poorly parented juvenile delinquents. But society needs protection from them...
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Yes. I don't know if these girls are crazy, evil or just poorly parented juvenile delinquents. But society needs protection from them...
    Amen!

Agreed. I get made out to be the bad guy because I don't think kids/teenagers should be let off lightly because of just their age, but these girls don't need to be turned out to roam free.
    You shouldn't. I am laughing because I felt that I had to tiptoe around that in my response above as well. People tend to see black and white when it comes to children being locked up and that is not a good way to view things, as we know each crime is different with different consequences. While I am sure some can be rehabilitated, these two committed a really depraved crime with little to no remorse until it helped draw attention to them. They aren't the victims here, they are the aggressors. Then again I don't think Jasmine Richardson should be out roaming free either.

I know that some people believe they shouldn't be held accountable because their brain isn't fully formed and all that, but some of these kids are pure evil and it's not just because their brain hasn't formed.

My brother was a great example of that, and I got to see that up close and personal. Everyone talked about how he had found Jesus and how reformed and washed by the blood he was, but what they don't know is that he sent me letters threatening me just months before he got out, demanding I do what he wanted me to do. I never told anyone in my family, because he > me with all my relatives, I just disappeared from everyone's lives and planet Earth as much as possible right before he got out. But his case is a great example to me of how 'rehabilitated' and 'reformed' these little fuckers are when it's convenient for them, but not when they chose to continue to be their evil selves. He aged 20 years in prison, but he was still the same evil POS as before, but he put on a good show and got out.
    Exactly, some are just fucked up. Let's face it psychopaths and sociopaths don't just wake up one day evil, it's in them. Whether innate or learned. I am sure a case can be made for learned behavior through abuse, but does that take away their evil? No. Again not all kids should be locked up for life, but some should. We have a society that says lock up the kid with pot, but oh poor affluent harry rapes a girl and he gets off. Both should have consequences, but I bet one won't and that is the one that will continue his predatory behaviors. And OMG I am so f-ing tired of how finding Jesus in jail/prison somehow makes you all better. Yay you can memorize and spew bs, well you are not.

I am so sorry that your family took up for the wrong child. I am however glad you disengaged and went on to have a life without that crazy in your life. You deserved better.

Thank you! I am not trying to make this about me. I just get tired when someone says that children and teenagers shouldn't be held responsible and they get better, etc. If you haven't lived through it, it's easy to lump all cases into a group, but it doesn't always work that way. Killer kids don't necessarily get better just because they get older and spend a little time behind bars.
    It's all very screwed up. My cousin,(16) basically a decent kid, and some friends,(18) did stupid shit (vandalism, theft, no physical injury to a person or animal). The 18 year olds were tried as adults got 6 month, suspended. Cuz got tried as a juve., was sentenced to the "training center" till he was 21, they did let him out to join the army at 18. Now this was years ago, but it's always soured me on juvenile justice. It's impossible to see what's in someones heart, and impossible to see the future. But when someone does the unthinkable when they are 10 or 12, I feel like they need a lot of help, not to be tossed back in the same situation that they came out of.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Judge grants conditional release for Weier in Slenderman stabbing

https://www.wrtv.com/news/national/j...erman-stabbing

WAUKESHA, Wisc. — One of the teenagers in the Slenderman case will be allowed a conditional release from a mental institution after a Waukesha County judge's ruling on Thursday.

19-year-old Anissa Weier will serve the rest of her 25-year sentence away from Winnebago Mental Health Institute as long as there are no violations to a plan that has yet to be approved by the court.

"The court does not find that there is clear and convincing evidence that Miss Weier poses a significant threat of bodily harm to herself or others or serious property damage," Judge Michael Bohren said.

Weier had spent the last few years at the institution after being convicted in the near-fatal stabbing of Payton Leutner when they were both 12 years old.

Weier and Morgan Geyser said they did it to please the fictional character Slenderman.

Prosecutors have argued against the release, saying that Weier is a danger to others.

The judge noted court-appointed health professionals evaluated Weier and recommended approving her conditional release.

"What I saw through all of the reports was that Miss Weier followed all of the rules at Winnebago. She never lied. She was honest. There was no deception in her comments to the treatment personnel. She was cooperative. She expressed understanding of the offense, and that's throughout all of the reports," Judge Bohren said.

Weier's attorney said the 19-year-old was happy about the news.

"She wants to make sure she continues improving, and moving forward, and gaining more insight and getting to a great place of health. She knew remaining at the institution while they would continue to support her and do all of the work that they have done with her for the years, that her needs are such they can be better met in the community now," said attorney Maura McMahon.

Weier will remain at the mental health facility until a treatment and life plan are finalized and approved by the judge. Her next court date is Sept. 10.

“Our family has worked very closely with the Waukesha District Attorney’s office throughout this process, and we are aware of the pending conditional release," the victim's parents, Stacie and Joe Leutner said. "The Department of Health Services will prepare a plan, and we will then have the opportunity to review the details of that plan. Through this entire ordeal – we have continued to place Payton’s safety and the safety of the community as our top priorities, and those priorities will not change.”

No, no and NO

Whats the guarentee that she will take her meds?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Bad decision

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    Bad decision
    Agree
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information