Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Two 12-Year-Old Girls Stabbed Friend 19 Times In Planned Attack, Police Say

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Exactly, this is the equivalent of blaming 80's & 90's child murderers on Goosebumps.

Out of over a thousand articles that either implied or said outright that their parents must've done something wrong, there was finally this -

http://m.theepochtimes.com/n3/714861...neighbors-say/

The best friends/imaginary world thing reminds me of that old NZ case that Heavenly Creatures was based on.

http://christchurchcitylibraries.com...d/parkerhulme/

One of them is a crime writer now.

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/arti...ectid=10822753
    LOVE this movie!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

I just think some people are fucking evil. Kids included.

I think some people just want to watch the world burn, they want to torture and kill things, and they enjoy it.
    Sometimes the evil person will find the prefect partner. Some stupid, naive person that's basically a follower.

I don't think there is anyway to pinpoint who has it. I think they are very good at blending in with normal folks. They probably act more normal than the actual normal folks.

IMO- These girls didn't stab the other girl b/c of slenderman or creepypasta. They stabbed the girl because they didn't like her. Thankfully, they sucked at stabbing because the girl survived.

ETA this part of an article
    "People that trust you are very gullible," Geyser told a detective. They passed by a public bathroom and some trees, and then, "Stabby, stab, stab," Geyser said.

But as online fantasy shifted into the real word and Weier heard her victim's screams, she wavered, the complaint said. "I hate you!" the victim screamed. "I trusted you!"

"The bad part of me wanted her to die," Weier told the detective. "The good part of me wanted her to live."

Morgan Geyser, the accused accomplice, was not so conflicted: "It was weird that I didn't feel remorse," she told a detective, the complaint said. She later added that it was "probably wrong."
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,3739543.story
    Last edited by bermstalker; 06-06-2014 at 02:29 AM.

From the official criminal complaint. I'll put them here
    About the stabs

What the girls said

Weier indicated they eventually ended up in the bathroom where Weier was going to do the stabbing because Weier knew all the weak spots. Once in the bathroom, Geyser handed Weier the knife and Weier explained that Geyser grabbed a hold of P.L.’s arms in a stall almost restraining her. Weier stated she needed to talk to Geyser and told Geyser she couldn’t do it. Weier gave the knife back to Geyser at which time Weier indicted Geyser attempted to restrain P.L. but Geyser had a nervous breakdown and Weier had to calm Geyser down.
    Geyser then gave Weier the knife and Weier told Geyser that Weier was too squeamish and gave the knife back to Geyser. Weier indicated she and Geyser were doing this all secretly so P.L. would never know. Weier stated once Geyser got the knife back Geyser told Weier, “I’m not going to until you tell me to.” Weier stated she started walking away from Geyser and told Geyser, “go ballistic, go crazy.” Geyser said that Geyser would go ballistic and Weier said now.

http://heavy.com/news/2014/06/morgan...-man-stabbing/

I agree Berm - pure evil. I don't care how old they are, they CHOSE to lure this girl into the woods with a plan to stab her to death. I don't know at what age empathy develops, but at least one of them is a budding psychopath. I'm glad the victim survived and these two won't be part of society for a long time.

Is a 12 yr old legally able to waive their Miranda rights?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-interrogation

Police say the two girls waived their Miranda rights and gave statements after they were arrested. Asked by the Guardian why the 12-year-olds had been interrogated without a lawyer present, Captain Ron Oremus of the Waukesha police department said: "If they didn't request we're not providing it … That might happen at a different point when they're charged, that did not happen on our end."

Oremus said the girls' parents were called, and that when they arrived at the station they were informed that their children had waived their Miranda rights, but he did not know when in the interrogation process the parents were told.

Blighted- I don't think it will be able to pass.

There is no way, IMO, this will go to adult court. It's going to go back to Juvy court.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Is a 12 yr old legally able to waive their Miranda rights?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-interrogation
    I'm going to say no. The police officers should know better!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

There's a new article in the Guardian
    http://www.theguardian.com/law/2014/...-minors-us-law
    Waukesha police captain Ron Oremus said of the girls’ confession: "If they didn't request, we're not providing [counsel] … That might happen at a different point when they're charged. That did not happen on our end.”

The two girls are being tried as adults, under a Wisconsin law that compels prosecutors try homicide defendants older than 10 in adult court.

But in most states, even children charged with juvenile crimes aren’t offered protections such as having a parent present before questioning, according to juvenile law experts. This is despite research that found children often don’t understand Miranda rights and are more prone to give false confessions.

“The Miranda rights are often words without meaning to juveniles," said Steven Drizin, legal director at Northwestern University's Center on Wrongful Conviction. "There are now years of studies that show that children 15 years of age and younger have great difficulty understanding the wording of Miranda and also the function of Miranda rights.”
    I'm guessing they can't use the confessions in court.

The whole thing is weird. Nothing those girls are 'saying' sounds like anything a child would say.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    I agree Berm - pure evil. I don't care how old they are, they CHOSE to lure this girl into the woods with a plan to stab her to death. I don't know at what age empathy develops, but at least one of them is a budding psychopath. I'm glad the victim survived and these two won't be part of society for a long time.
    Children develop empathy as toddlers.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Update on victim, she seems to be doing great! Lucky girl.

Family of 'Slender Man' Stabbing Girl Cites 'Miraculous' Recovery
    The 12-year-old Wisconsin girl who was stabbed 19 times in what police said was an attack meant to please an demonic character known as Slender Man is well enough that she went to the movies recently with her father.

The girl’s parents said in a statement Tuesday that she still has many days of medical appointments and rehabilitation, but they said she is on a “miraculous road to recovery.”

“Recently she and her father enjoyed a ‘daddy-daughter night at the movies’ and thoroughly enjoyed a Disney film,” the statement said. “It also included, (after much persistence) a stop for a much-deserved treat at the snack area.”

The family cited an outpouring of support for the girl and released two photos. In one, from her room at home, an artist has made a tree canopy out of dozens of purple construction-paper hearts sent to the girl from around the world.

In the other, the girl, her face not pictured, is holding a thank-you card.

According to authorities, two other girls, also 12, attacked the victim last month because they wanted to win the favor of Slender Man, a faceless, spectral character who appears in online horror stories wearing a black suit.

A court ordered a mental examination for one of the girls. The lawyer for the other girl has said he may also raise mental competence as an issue in her defense.

— Erin McClam
    http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/sle...covery-n139216

Doctors agree that 12-year-old Morgan Geyser (right) is not mentally competent to stand trial in the attempted murder case of a Waukesha, Wisconsin classmate. Geyser and friend Anissa Weier, also 12, have been charged as adults after allegedly stabbing a classmate after a sleepover. The victim has since been released from the hospital (pictured left being treated by paramedics at the scene).

Geyser and friend Anissa Weier, 12, have been charged as adults for attempting to murder a classmate to please the fictional 'Slender Man'
    On Wednesday, both girls appeared in court where it was announced that two doctors agreed Geyser was mentally incompetent to stand trial
    Geyser will also be tested for mental disease which could result in an insanity plea
    During Wednesday's hearing, Geyser sat emotionless and braided her hair
    Weier's public defender has not yet evaluated her competency
    Attorneys for both girls are hoping to get the case moved to juvenile court
    Both are due back in court on August 1

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz36OzeqVyV
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Now it's official. She's incompetent to stand trial.

Clipped from http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/01/justic...html?hpt=hp_t2

Dr. Brooke Lundbohm told the Waukesha County, Wisconsin, court that Morgan believes she has mind-control capabilities and can talk to Harry Potter villain Lord Voldemort, according to CNN affiliate WITI. She believes in unicorns, Lundbohm told the court.

Morgan also laughed inappropriately and squatted in her chair during her competency review, the doctor said, according to WITI.

Another expert, Dr. Kenneth Robbins, said Morgan wasn't concerned about a potential long prison sentence, and she said she uses Vulcan mind control, of "Star Trek" fame, to feel or believe whatever she wants, WITI reported.

Morgan also thinks she can speak to Slenderman and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Robbins said, adding that she "looked happy, almost giddy" during her exam.
    I'm having a hard time with this. Yeah yeah, every crazy person is different, but this sounds bullshitty to me. It just sounds like her brain is one big mess of extreme cosplay. Seriously, they show'd a picture of her wearing Spock ears and flashing the live long and prosper gesture. It just looks like a little girl playing pretend, not like she's trying to control other people's minds. Did she have any delusions that weren't tied to fictional characters/television shows?

That and the fact that they'd been planning this crime for months...I guess premeditation doesn't require competence?
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Did we link the first official victim pix? As hard as they tried to keep her name & image off sites discussing the case, some "news" sites have identified her & posted the one or two pix that weren't locked down fast enough. If you Google the case you'll find them whether you want to or not

My son plays it too. But we have had the "You know this shit ain't real" talk many times. These girls would have been trying to bring Voldemort back from the dead if there was no Slenderman. They obviously have some severe mental issues that are clouding their perception between reality and fantasy.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

that sounds so much like the article with skylar neese

i am sorry but even if your 12 or 13 you know better

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    My son plays it too. But we have had the "You know this shit ain't real" talk many times. These girls would have been trying to bring Voldemort back from the dead if there was no Slenderman. They obviously have some severe mental issues that are clouding their perception between reality and fantasy.
    I agree. I have been saying this shit from day one.

It is very hard to "fake" insanity when it comes to being criminally responsible for a crime. They have specific tests they use, and most people don't qualify as being incompetent.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitborn View Post
    i am sorry but even if your 12 or 13 you know better
    Not when you are mentally incompetent, as the court ruled in this case.

So where were the parents in all this? Did they not notice their child was a tad off? Were these girls receiving any kind of counseling beforehand?

Yes, I let my son who has mild Asperger's play this game as well as others. He loves zombie movies and anything scary. We keep an open dialogue going constantly about everything. He is in counseling as well as peer counseling groups set up to help him deal with social settings. I stay in contact with teachers. Maybe I have been wrong in being too overly protective with him, but this situation right here is why. Also knowing that my husband has the mental issues he has, I have always worried that my son will become his father.

I have seen stories every day in this forum that scare the shit out of me. Knowing what I know about my child, how do you know if one is going to go so far off the deep end? Some of these stories are kids that appeared completely normal to others. Then they just snap.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

The girl that was stabbed, Payton, had an interview last night. Her and her parent's were on 20/20

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ter-death.html

The 12-year-old girl who was lured into the woods and brutally stabbed 19 times by classmates hoping to impress the fictional character Slender Man has revealed her identity for the first time.
    Payton Leutner was completely oblivious to what police describe as a five-month plan concocted by her best friends to murder her when she excitedly arrived for a sleepover in late May.
    But just hours later she was crawling for her life from the woods in Waukesha, Wisconsin, after being stabbed in the chest, abdomen, legs and arms.

Tonight, she appeared in public for the first time on ABC's 20/20 as it is revealed for the first time that the knife missed her major artery by less than a hair's width.
    And her mother Stacie Leutner - who has also remained anonymous until tonight - reveals Payton had feared the specter known as Slender Man before the attack, and tried to back away as they neared the woods 'sensing something was wrong'.

Until now, Payton has not been identified or previously pictured, apart from an image showing her being carried away on a stretcher.
    Her attackers, Morgan Geyser and Anissa Weier, both 12, have since been charged as adults for first-degree intentional homicide but questions remain over whether they will be competent to stand trial.
    Smiling, playing with a cat, and watching a video of the Katy Perry concert she went to the night before, Payton looks like any other carefree little girl.
    However, the marks on her arm betray a horrific ordeal that she is still unable to acknowledge even to her parents.

Payton did not speak in the report where she is shown shopping, going to an animal shelter, and getting in the car to drive for school for her first day since the attack.
    But her parents describe the horrific night.
    'I walked into the trauma room she was in. She was pale as a ghost,' says her mother Stacie Leutner, recounting the moment she arrived at the hospital.
    'She was crying. She couldn't breathe. She saw me. She put her hand out and I rushed over to her and I put my arms around her and I laid next to her.'
    She went on: 'She saw me and she put her hand out and I hugged her and I told her, 'you're going to be OK, it's going to be fine'. But I could see that she was covered in stab wounds.'
    Looking over the wounds to her daughter's body, she counted five on her arm and seven on her leg.

'I heard one nurse say, 'I count 19',' Stacie said.
    The surgeon, remembering the most horrific night of his career, said: 'If the knife had gone the width of a human hair further, she would be dead.
    'She was less than a millimeter between living and dying'.
    Payton's injuries left her unable to talk so she was forced to write notes to her family. The first asked: 'did they find them?'
    Her parents eventually asked Payton how she found the strength to crawl out of the forest, and she told them: 'I wanted to live.'
    'She's an amazing child,' her mother said, while her father Joe added: 'She's definitely our hero.'
    The report unveils the 911 call made by a cyclist who found Payton struggling to breathe and covered in blood on a path near the woods in Waukesha. The call-handler is audibly in disbelief.

Payton's mother, Stacie Leutner, said her daughter asked about Slender Man before the attack because stories shared by her friend frightened her. Payton insisted her best friend knew Slender Man was real. Leutner was not overly concerned.
    'Fantasy when you are 12 years old is still a very active part of your life,' she said.
    Weier and Geyser told investigators they stabbed the girl to impress Slender Man, a tall, fictional bogeyman popular on the Internet that they insisted was real, according to a criminal complaint.
    In an official police report Weier said Slender Man is the 'leader' of Creepypasta, and she needed to kill to show their loyalty.
    She explained Geyser told her they needed to slaughter their friend to become 'proxies' of Slender Man and gain access to his mansion, which they believed was located inside northern Wisconsin's Nicolet National Forest.
    They planned to kill the victim and then walk to the mansion, they told police.
    The forest is five miles from Waukesha by car.
    Geyser was allowed to have two friends over for her birthday, and she and Weier planned the murder for that Friday night.
    Police tonight revealed the girls had been plotting the attack for five months and initial intended to murder Payton in her sleep at Morgan's house but backed out at the last minute.
    Payton's mother believes the change of plan saved her life.

They changed their plans and they decided to kill her in a bathroom at a nearby park the next morning. Weier told police she knew there was a drain in the floor for the blood to go down.
    When they left for the park the next morning, Geyser hid the knife tucked away in her waistband.
    They planned to play hide and seek with the victim and then kill her when they were out of sight, in the trees.
    It was in the seclusion of the woods that one of the girls held down the victim while the other frantically stabbed their friend 19 times.
    Weier said that the victim was so badly injured she couldn't breathe, see or walk and that they left her lying on the ground in a pool of blood.

Despite her numerous wounds, she was able to crawl out of the woods and to safety where a bicyclist found her and called 911. The victim spent six days in the hospital.
    The two young suspects were arrested several hours later at a furniture store where police found Weier had a five-inch blade in her backpack.
    Geyser and Weier face up to 60 years in prison if convicted as adults of attempted homicide. They could be incarcerated to age 25 if they are convicted as juveniles under state law.
    Two doctors concluded that Geyser was mentally incompetent to stand trial and Weier is currently undergoing competency tests, which must be completed by mid-October.

16 February 2015 | UPDATED: 03:27 EST, 17 February 2015

One of two Wisconsin girls accused of stabbing a classmate to please the horror character Slender Man should only face a lesser charge in juvenile court because she thought she had to kill her friend to protect herself and her family from the creature, her attorney argued on Monday.
    Anissa Weier, then 12, and her friend Morgan Geyser were arrested after allegedly stabbing their friend 19 times and leaving her in the woods on May 31, 2014.
    Each girl faces one count of being a party to first-degree intentional attempted homicide in adult court in connection with the May incident.

Their cases have reached the preliminary hearing stage, where a judge decides whether enough evidence exists to order a trial.
    Defense attorney Anthony Cotton began the two-day proceeding by declaring that the evidence will show his client, Weier, should really face a second-degree attempted intentional homicide charge in juvenile court.
    He argued that she believed she had to kill 12-year-old Peyton Leutner because she had a deal with Slender Man that called for her and her co-defendant to kill someone so they could become the creature's servants.

If they didn't follow through, Slender Man — described in online horror sites as standing between 6 feet and 14 feet tall with tendrils sprouting from his back — would attack both girls and their families.
    Cotton tried to show the girl believed Slender Man was real, introducing multiple sketches of him from her notebook. The drawings were accompanied with phrases such as 'never alone,' ''safer dead' and 'can't run.'
    Waukesha Police Detective Shelly Fisher testified that Leutner had recounted how she had wanted to end her friendship with Weier because the girl had become obsessed with Slender Man and was getting 'scarier and scarier and weirder and weirder.'

'It's absolutely clear (the girl) believes in him,' Cotton told reporters outside court.
    However, Waukesha Police Detective Thomas Casey testified that Weier told him that her co-defendant Geyser believed Slender Man would kill them and their families if they didn't go through with the stabbing. Later, she said she didn't know why they did what they did.

The detective said the browser history on Cotton's client's family computer showed searches on how to get away with murder. During the interview, she asked him if he was going to cut off her head, he said.
    'I think (the girl) had an infatuation with death and killing,' Casey said.
    The two girls blamed each other during initial interviews with the police, detectives testified.
    Weier accused her friend of stabbing Leutner first, Casey testified, even though Leutner told detectives that Weier did all the stabbing.

Geyser was 12 during the attack and has since turned 13. Her attorneys tried to paint her as a terrified tag-along.
    Detective Michelle Trussoni testified that Geyser told her she refused to kill Leutner and turned her back during the attack.
    Weier was led into court in shackles, wearing a plaid button-up shirt over a Batman T-shirt. She spent much of the day hunched over the defense table, scribbling on a legal pad.
    Geyser was in shackles as well. She wore dark slacks, a dark jacket and a green shirt. She sat up straight during most of the proceedings.

The defense teams were expected to present their witnesses on Tuesday. It's unclear when Judge Michael Boren will make a decision on a trial.
    Prosecutors ended the day on Monday by asking him to review some six hours of videotaped interrogations.
    According to court documents, the girls told detectives they had been planning to kill Leutner for months. They lured her to a park on May 31, where she was stabbed 19 times.
    The alleged attackers were found walking toward the Nicolet National Forest, where they say they thought they would join Slender Man.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3RzsiC5Lk
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    If they can be put away until they're 25, then so fucking be it. Put them away. To even think that they could do that to a "friend"?

And when she wrote "I wanted to live"?

Holy shit those two kids are fucking monsters. Ugh. This case pisses me off. That two girls at that age can be that unstable and downright mean is just.....but the silver lining is that the victim is alive and (hopefully) doing as well as is being reported.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Terrified tag-along my ass.

She totally believed Slender Man would kill her and her family?

Utter bull.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

These types will always find something to blame their actions on. If there wasn't Slenderman it would be Sponge Bob or some other goofy shit.

Thread Information