Thread: Bank robbery suspect robs bank in small town.

Bank robbery suspect robs bank in small town.

You guys aren't going to believe this, this I live in a very small community and the bank was robbed the other day. I think she got about 4000 or $5000 dollars, funny thing is the nearest getaway would be about 20 miles.

Original news story

JACKSON COUNTY, Ky. (WKYT) - It's a small town with a small bank branch that found itself in some big trouble Thursday afternoon.

"The female entered the bank and demanded money, and left with an undisclosed amount of money," described Trooper Robert Purdy, of the Kentucky State Police. "We're not releasing exactly how the demand was made, just that a demand was made."

Around 3:30 in the afternoon police say a woman wearing a pink or orange shirt and light colored hat walked into the Sand Gap branch of the Jackson County Bank. Police say she did not show a weapon and likely left in a gold or silver four-door car. They say she was last seen heading towards Madison County.

"It looks as if there was somebody in the car, as well, and we're canvassing the area seeing if we can find the vehicle," explained the trooper.

"That is a concern considering that we're in a very rural area," added Lisa Isaacs, who owns the business across the street from the bank. "I know the ladies and everyone that work over there. They're our neighbors and our family."

Trooper Purdy went on to say, "Especially in the small community, here in Sand Gap, a lot of people in the area will be on guard, as they should be. (They're) Trying to figure out who did it because this is going to have a fairly large impact on such a small community."

However that same small-community mentality may also be a big help in the investigation.

"Without the eyes and ears going on in the county, it's oftentimes very difficult for us to work these kind of cases," said Trooper Purdy.

Police are hoping that someone saw what happened and can help them find their suspect. If you have any information about the robbery, you are asked to call State Police at 859-623-2404 or 1-800-222-5555.

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/K...261187921.html

News story after she was caught

Rockcastle woman arrested for bank robbery
    Updated: Sun 12:24 AM, Jun 01, 2014

JACKSON CO, Ky. (WKYT/WYMT) - Kentucky State Police have arrested a Rockcastle woman as part of an ongoing bank robbery investigation.

29 year old Sabrina Hensley was arrested around 6:00 p.m. Saturday evening and is charged with robbery and tampering with physical evidence.

Police say she robbed the Jackson County Bank of Sand Gap on Thursday by demanding money from the teller.

She then took off from the scene in a car that was waiting for her with the cash.

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/R...261403531.html

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/R...261403531.html

Her Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/sabrina.hensley.794?fref=photo

In fact We have two mutual friends! I like how she is "self-employed" I guess business hasn't been very good lately. And it looks like she has two young kids :-(

29?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

She looks like a he in that pic.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

My friend said it's tanning beds and drugs that's made her look so old. But she's definitely 29.

I guess she's looking at doing five years at least.

Thread Information