Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Riley Mullins (28) was jailed for allegedly robbing a woman, then adding her on Facebook - charges later dismissed

Riley Mullins (28) was jailed for allegedly robbing a woman, then adding her on Facebook - charges later dismissed

The Kitsap Sun reports Saturday that Riley Allen Mullins was charged Friday in Kitsap District Court with second-degree robbery.

Authorities say a woman was sitting at the Bremerton ferry terminal on Tuesday using her headphones when she was struck on the head from behind. After being struck, a man grabbed her iPod and purse and ran. She didn't recognize the man but noticed a tattoo of a triangle on his neck.

The next day, the woman received a Facebook friend notification and recognized the sender as the man who robbed her.

Investigators confirmed the Facebook account belonged to Mullins, and they noted a profile picture of Mullins showing the triangle neck tattoo.
    http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/2014/m...#axzz33JdUbfVF
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar

EDIT:

Found the facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mullinshandy
    Last edited by Seraphim; 06-01-2014 at 06:11 AM.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Just......why?
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

So I guess that after he finished pawing through her wallet, he decided she looked hot on all her I.D cards.

Weird, creepy, desperate & dumb? Or just super arrogant?

Open facebook are awesome. Seriously. Unless they're mine. My shit should be on lockdown.

haha he is getting a few comments from some new friends.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I wish Facebook would remove the privacy feature. If everyone can't comment, what's the point of social media?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I love it. But wouldn't want it on MY wall lol. I'm all over the place between causes (some popular, some not so much) and other random posts that public posts on my stuff would be frightening

But this guy's wall? Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I love it. But wouldn't want it on MY wall lol. I'm all over the place between causes (some popular, some not so much) and other random posts that public posts on my stuff would be frightening

But this guy's wall? Awesome.
    You really don't get a lot. Every once in awhile some right winger makes an ass out of themselves and your friends can pile on. Oh, and you can meet some cool new people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    You really don't get a lot. Every once in awhile some right winger makes an ass out of themselves and your friends can pile on. Oh, and you can meet some cool new people.
    Yeah. I'm Keepin myself private lol. I'm not TOTALLY locked down. But a girl has to keep her secrets
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Yeah. I'm Keepin myself private lol. I'm not TOTALLY locked down. But a girl has to keep her secrets
    I just don't want my real name available. I anger too many cops and gun nuts. If people wanna know I like 2Pac and the 49ers, or see my new hat, that's fine by me.

I just don't want my real name available. I anger too many cops and gun nuts. If people wanna know I like 2Pac and the 49ers, or see my new hat, that's fine by me.
    Well. I'm already screwed in that department. Fuck em. They know who I am.

Strangers just creep me out. It's bad enough that people friend me when I can't tell if it's someone I know and forgot I knew or just a random person. I don't want to offend people if I did know them and just don't remember. I had a friend PM me while he was drunk telling me that he'll never forget how I stood up for him and how much it meant to him. And he was being all emotional about it.

Ummmmm..... Okay? Lol. Sounds like me so I'll take his word for it. High school. So blurred sometimes.

If I had a fake name, I'd friend every mothereffer on the internet.

Well. I'm already screwed in that department. Fuck em. They know who I am.

Strangers just creep me out. It's bad enough that people friend me when I can't tell if it's someone I know and forgot I knew or just a random person. I don't want to offend people if I did know them and just don't remember. I had a friend PM me while he was drunk telling me that he'll never forget how I stood up for him and how much it meant to him. And he was being all emotional about it.

Ummmmm..... Okay? Lol. Sounds like me so I'll take his word for it. High school. So blurred sometimes.

If I had a fake name, I'd friend every mothereffer on the internet.
    Exactly.

You smited me because of my joke about having my shit on lockdown and yet, you won't even use your real name? I have my shit on lockdown because I have a kid. There's no fucking telling who is online, so Im not gonna fucking add just anyone. I have three people on my FB from here and the only reason I even have them is because they found me..lol. I only really use my Fb to keep the family that lives in other states up to date on family. Not everyone is using FB to try and get laid, yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post

You smited me because of my joke about having my shit on lockdown and yet, you won't even use your real name? I have my shit on lockdown because I have a kid. There's no fucking telling who is online, so Im not gonna fucking add just anyone. I have three people on my FB from here and the only reason I even have them is because they found me..lol. I only really use my Fb to keep the family that lives in other states up to date on family. Not everyone is using FB to try and get laid, yo.
    Exactly why I miss MySpace.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    This.....This is amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Lol this is probably why we can't find each other. I'm pretty unsearchable and sounds like you are too.

Exactly why I miss MySpace.
    boom-sha-ka-la-ka!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Here's my favorite post On his Facebook.

Martijn Verboven Haaaaaaaaaaaha hated all the way from Europe as well. http://www.nu.nl/.../vrouw-herkent-dief...

However, none of you hate infesting strangers here know anything about this guy and the financial trouble people have these days can drive them to do the craziest things. Certainly in 'murica, where your hilariously outdated and corrupt system screws you harder financially than you would be anywhere else, literally. I'm not justifying anything he did though, I mean before you can execute a violent act like he has, a loose screw or two in the head are required to begin with. Also robbing someone is one thing, but hitting an (unexpecting) woman is another. That's so low it instantly took away any dignity he might have had. It's just ice cold cowardly pathetic and if I had seen it I would have made him pay the price a scraggy little cunt like him should pay for such a low life act.

I do believe in second chances though (if this wasn't his second chance already) and everybody makes mistakes from time to time, some more severe than others. Perhaps he had his reasons, I mean, deseperate needs lead to desperate deeds... I feel the rage and hate that came to this profile since the media blew it up are hilarious, but also somewhat exaggerated, since they make it feel like he's murderered someone or whatever, which definitely isn't the case. Not saying he doesn't deserve to be shat on for a while now, though.

Anyway, Riley, if you ever read this after you and your torn sphincter get out of prison, know that I'm thankful for the laughter your stupidity brought me on a boring day of work. Just how the fuck did you manage to send your victim a friend request anyway? I mean.. what the fuck... you must be a true spineless, stupid cunt. Also thanks for keeping your profile public, it caused the hilarious comments on here. You'll find yourself having a hard time proving you're worth a second chance. After all, your entire classless appearance breathes that of a brainless faggot, which makes it hard to even trust you to begin with. Hang in there, though, and try to fucking think for a change. Just fucking THINK things through and try to relativize everything you do with good, normal and clean morality and perhaps you can become more than a breathing sack of waste meat. The only tip I can give you is to emigrate from that crappy country (you're hated there anyway and there's no career chances in such a financial and moral wasteland) and try to start a new life in a decent place, clean and fresh. Sounds weird coming from a stranger who has no right to say it at all but trust me, nearly any place is better. Mainly because if you stay there in the US after coming out of prison, this will eventually repeat itself anyway. It just will. And never forget to freaking think, you stupid fucking muppet, or you will screw up again no matter the circumstances. By the way, good job on getting your 15 minutes of fame. Was it worth hitting and robbing a woman? I hope that if you try and relativize what you did, you will realize that you were a sack of shit. If you don't, then trust me and go see a psychiatrist.

I'd deactivate my profile by the way, if I were you. The damage to it is far beyond repairing. Greetings from the Netherlands. Not the best wishes or any kind regards, though

Quote Originally Posted by Paganpat View Post
    Here's my favorite post On his Facebook.

Martijn Verboven Haaaaaaaaaaaha hated all the way from Europe as well. http://www.nu.nl/.../vrouw-herkent-dief...

However, none of you hate infesting strangers here know anything about this guy and the financial trouble people have these days can drive them to do the craziest things. Certainly in 'murica, where your hilariously outdated and corrupt system screws you harder financially than you would be anywhere else, literally. I'm not justifying anything he did though, I mean before you can execute a violent act like he has, a loose screw or two in the head are required to begin with. Also robbing someone is one thing, but hitting an (unexpecting) woman is another. That's so low it instantly took away any dignity he might have had. It's just ice cold cowardly pathetic and if I had seen it I would have made him pay the price a scraggy little cunt like him should pay for such a low life act.

I do believe in second chances though (if this wasn't his second chance already) and everybody makes mistakes from time to time, some more severe than others. Perhaps he had his reasons, I mean, deseperate needs lead to desperate deeds... I feel the rage and hate that came to this profile since the media blew it up are hilarious, but also somewhat exaggerated, since they make it feel like he's murderered someone or whatever, which definitely isn't the case. Not saying he doesn't deserve to be shat on for a while now, though.

Anyway, Riley, if you ever read this after you and your torn sphincter get out of prison, know that I'm thankful for the laughter your stupidity brought me on a boring day of work. Just how the fuck did you manage to send your victim a friend request anyway? I mean.. what the fuck... you must be a true spineless, stupid cunt. Also thanks for keeping your profile public, it caused the hilarious comments on here. You'll find yourself having a hard time proving you're worth a second chance. After all, your entire classless appearance breathes that of a brainless faggot, which makes it hard to even trust you to begin with. Hang in there, though, and try to fucking think for a change. Just fucking THINK things through and try to relativize everything you do with good, normal and clean morality and perhaps you can become more than a breathing sack of waste meat. The only tip I can give you is to emigrate from that crappy country (you're hated there anyway and there's no career chances in such a financial and moral wasteland) and try to start a new life in a decent place, clean and fresh. Sounds weird coming from a stranger who has no right to say it at all but trust me, nearly any place is better. Mainly because if you stay there in the US after coming out of prison, this will eventually repeat itself anyway. It just will. And never forget to freaking think, you stupid fucking muppet, or you will screw up again no matter the circumstances. By the way, good job on getting your 15 minutes of fame. Was it worth hitting and robbing a woman? I hope that if you try and relativize what you did, you will realize that you were a sack of shit. If you don't, then trust me and go see a psychiatrist.

I'd deactivate my profile by the way, if I were you. The damage to it is far beyond repairing. Greetings from the Netherlands. Not the best wishes or any kind regards, though

I wasn't able to access the other news story. But I think this one is better.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1812680

What an incredible moron! I guess he needed money since he can't get a decent job with a neck tattoo!

The whole family is retarded, look at his sister! And to top it off she is racist LOL

https://www.facebook.com/shawnee.mullins2?fref=photo

And this is the father, I'll let you be the judge of that :-)

https://www.facebook.com/gene.mullins.566?fref=ufi

Okay we all need to start posting on this picture. This is hemp not marijuana. I already posted something now it's your turn!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Well, don't we all have egg on our faces. Dudes innocent.

http://scripps-cms.endplay.com/web/b...issed_75849248

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlebcrazy View Post
    Well, don't we all have egg on our faces. Dudes innocent.

http://scripps-cms.endplay.com/web/b...issed_75849248
    meh.
    Last edited by AtlantaAndy; 08-07-2014 at 05:18 AM.

Thread Information