Thread: Elliana Lucas-Jamason (2) sacrificed by Kimberly Lucas (40)

Elliana Lucas-Jamason (2) sacrificed by Kimberly Lucas (40)

A suicide note found after a Florida woman killed her former partner?s daughter cited a sermon the day before about biblical sacrifice, according to an arrest report.

Kimberly Dawn Lucas, 40, of Jupiter, Fla., is accused of killing 2-year-old Elliana Lucas-Jamason and of attempting to kill the child?s 10-year-old brother Ethan on Monday.

The girl?s body was found in a bathtub full of water. Lucas had attempted to give the children an anti-anxiety drug, according to the arrest record, NBC station WPTV of West Palm Beach reported.

Lucas is charged with first-degree premeditated murder and unpremeditated murder during a felony. She was initially hospitalized on Monday but later moved to the Palm Beach County Jail, where she was being held Thursday without bond, according to jail records.

The arrest report says a suicide note found on a laptop at the scene references a sermon given Sunday by Pastor Lea Brown of the Metropolitan Community Church of the Palm Beaches, WPTV reported.

The sermon focused on the story in Genesis in which God calls upon Abraham to sacrifice his son Isaac, then stops him just before the deed is done and blesses him because he was willing to obey.

According to the arrest report, WPTV said, the suicide note says, ?Lea?s sermon really, really touched me yesterday, but God never told me to stop!?

The note also tried to blame the children?s mother, Jacquelyn Jamason. Lucas had recently separated with her after a two-decade relationship, WPTV reported.

In a video of the sermon, Brown calls the passage a ?text of terror that has sent the faith of some plunging to the point of no return.?

Yet, later in the sermon, Brown calls the story ultimately a message that God?s destination for believers is ?life and recovery and hope and wholeness.?

In a statement on the church?s website, Brown asks for prayers for Elliana?s family and says: ?Elliana is now the sweetest and smallest angel in the great cloud of witnesses that holds us always, and especially in times like this.?

On Tuesday, Brown told WPTV of the child?s mother: "She's doing how you would expect, shattered."
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...e-cops-n118111
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    This is the evil twat's fb page: https://m.facebook.com/kymberley.lucas

It's definitely hers, she just spells her name that way for some reason. And the kids weren't just her ex's kids, they were hers too. They both raised them since birth. Her ex was the bio mom of the little girl, not sure about their son.
    Last edited by neenerneener; 06-04-2014 at 06:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    A suicide note found after a Florida woman killed her former partner?s daughter cited a sermon the day before about biblical sacrifice, according to an arrest report.

<<snipped>>
    On Tuesday, Brown told WPTV of the child?s mother: "She's doing how you would expect, shattered."
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...e-cops-n118111
    Shattered because she realises she has no daughter, or shattered because she realises she has no god?

ETA that little girl is so gorgeous HOW COULD SHE DO ANYTHING TO HURT HER?? grrrrr
    Last edited by blighted star; 05-29-2014 at 11:27 PM.

Godspeed, beautiful Elliana

I am speechless...

Pic from FB. https://m.facebook.com/kymberley.lucas

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

I saw this story yesterday and the 10 year old brother was given meds too. He woke up I think next to the step mom who was doped up and then headed to the bathroom. It was locked so he got a knife abs unlocked it.
    He saw his sister under water and pulled her out to give her cpr but it didn't work.
    At least he tried, that poor kid.
    He was in the hospital to but I think he's OK now.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Religious fucknuts really really piss me the fuck off. It's too bad they can't all just sacrifice themselves for the good of others. I mean, if they really wanted eternal life, wouldn't they?
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Religious fucknuts really really piss me the fuck off. It's too bad they can't all just sacrifice themselves for the good of others. I mean, if they really wanted eternal life, wouldn't they?
    Yes. But. This is so very strange. Most religious wackados wouldn't tolerate a same sex couple, so did they break up when Kimberly got religion or...

Where is sogs when you need her to weigh in?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

http://legalpronews.findlaw.com/arti...75c2cc64861836

Jupiter woman accused of poisoning 2 kids, killing 1, held in jail

Update:

A judge has ordered that Kimberly Lucas continue to be held in the Palm Beach County Jail until a full bond hearing can be scheduled.

She also ordered Lucas to have no contact with her ex-girlfriend or the 10-year-old boy who survived her alleged attempts to kill him.

After the first appearance, Lucas' attorney Marc Shiner reiterated that the situation is a tragedy and they will search for more information.

"The community and the family deserves answers and we're looking for those answers," he said.

Original story: The Jupiter woman accused of killing a girl, 2, and trying to kill the girl's brother, 10, both of whom she had raised with the children's mother, is expected to make her first appearance before a judge this morning after being booked into the county jail Tuesday afternoon.

The details of Monday's tragic events began to emerge even as police announced Kimberly Dawn Lucas' arrest.

They say a 10-year-old boy valiantly attempted to save his 2-year-old sister from death at the hands of the woman who raised and then tried to poison them both Monday afternoon.

By her own and others' accounts, Lucas, 40, was the children's 'other mother', raising them from birth with a girlfriend and partner from whom she'd separated.

Her attorney has said there's more to this "terrible tragedy" than the accusations and charges, which include murder and attempted murder. Marc Shiner says Lucas recently suffered a blow to the head and had been acting abnormally.

But on Monday afternoon in her Abacoa apartment, investigators allege she tried to give both children pills. The boy took his with coffee, after Lucas said they'd make him grow faster.

His sister, Eliana Lucas-Jamason, balked. The pill tasted bitter.

According to the police report, the boy felt dizzy and went to lay on his bed. When he awoke Lucas lay beside him unresponsive and his sister wasn't there. A check of the bathroom found the door locked, but the boy pried it open with a knife and found his sister submerged in the tub. He called 911 and attempted to revive her with CPR, to no avail.

When authorities arrived on the scene, the girl was dead. The boy ill. Kimberly Lucas, also was not well. She was taken to the hospital and was in critical condition overnight before being transferred to the county jail at 3:37 p.m. Tuesday.

A Palm Beach County judge on Friday refused to take the death penalty off the table for Kimberly Lucas, a Jupiter woman accused of drowning a 2-year-old girl she shared with her estranged partner, even though capital punishment is no longer legal in Florida.

With Gov. Rick Scott poised to sign a death penalty bill into law to replace the state?s long-standing system that in January was invalidated by the U.S. Supreme Court, Circuit Judge Charles Burton said Public Defender Carey Haughwout?s request was ill-timed.

?Given what I think we all know is going to take place, it?s premature,? Burton said as Jacquelyn Jamason, the mother of the murdered toddler, looked on.

Assistant State Attorney Terri Skiles agreed. ?This case is not set for trial until 2017,? she said. ?What?s the rush? Where?s the fire??

Before the hearing, Jamason voiced frustration by delays that have kept her former partner from being tried for the May 2014 murder of her daughter, Elliana Lucas-Jamason and the attempted murder of her son, Ethan. The boy was 10 when he discovered his sister?s lifeless body in the bathtub of Lucas? home in the Abacoa development in Jupiter. Prosecutors say Lucas drugged Ethan in a failed attempt to murder him as well.

?It?s like a chess game,? Jamason said outside the courtroom surrounded by friends. ?It?s frustrating. It?s been almost two years and we haven?t even had depositions.?

She declined to say whether she wanted Lucas, 42, to be sentenced to death. ?I?m neither for or against the death penalty,? she said.

But, Haughwout argued, the state?s request is illegal. ?There?s no constitutional procedure in place for seeking the death penalty,? she said. ?The government does not have any authority to seek a punishment that has been declared cruel and unusual by the Supreme Court.?

However, Burton said, that situation is expected to change as early as next week when Scott is expected to sign the bill that state lawmakers approved Tuesday. Under the measure, at least 10 jurors, instead of a simple majority, would have to agree a defendant should be put to death. Further, jurors would have to unanimously agree on at least one aggravating factor ? such as a murder for money or if the victim is under age 12 ? before the death penalty could be ordered.

Capital punishment experts have voiced concerns that the bill contains too many aggravating factors, which would mean more people, instead of fewer, could be sentenced to death. Since the high court has repeatedly said that the ultimate punishment should be restricted to a small group ? the worst of the worst ? most experts expect the new law will be challenged in court.

If that happens, Burton indicated he would deal with it. ?I?m going to reserve ruling pending the start of the trial,? he said. ?Obviously if when we start the trial there is no death penalty statute, they can?t seek it.?

But, Haughwout argued, the impact of the state?s request is immediate. Under criminal rules, once the death penalty is in play, defense attorneys have to gear up for a penalty phase. They have to hire experts to analyze every facet of the life of the accused, including having them examined by psychologists.

Further, under the rules, they have to share information about their client?s mental health with prosecutors, something that would not be required to do unless they plan to use an insanity defense. ?It all takes a lot of extra time, money and effort on the part of an attorney,? said defense attorney Gregg Lerman, who is not connected to the case.

While Haughwout recently inherited the case, Lucas? previous attorneys said they planned to raise issues about her sanity. She claimed an alternate personality led her to kill the girl.

When police discovered the toddler?s body, they also found a message, signed by Lucas, on a computer at the home. ?Lea?s sermon really, really touched me yesterday, but God never told me to stop!? it read.

The pastor later told police her sermon the previous day dealt with a Bible story in which God asks Abraham to sacrifice his son Isaac, but at the last minute stops him from doing so.

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news/...be-appe/nqdDp/

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    She declined to say whether she wanted Lucas, 42, to be sentenced to death. ?I'm neither for or against the death penalty,? she said.

Perhaps it is because I haven't had enough Java yet this morning...but what does this mean?

Thread Information