Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Heaven Woods (5) died from blunt force trauma to abdomen; pregnant mother and boyfriend charged

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post
    Straight outta the double wide pic right there. Nice. And goddamn...she looks old as hell.

Not to mention you both deserve the electric chair after a short swim through gasoline.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Whoa, shitbrix moment. I almost missed Heaven standing by the door in that pic. Or at least it looks like Heaven. Poor baby

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Is it me...or is their lack of furniture/furniture placement odd? Or rather, noticeable? I don't know...what's the word?
    Well, when your child keeps "accidentally" bumping into furniture...wouldn't want anyone to see her injuries and get the wrong idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    RIP Heaven.

Because the "I'm about to take a dump" pose is always sexy.
    Very. Just depends who's doing it.

NSFW: http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/20...amber-rose.png
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    Am I the only one that thought maybe they did that to lock Heaven in her room? Or do I read the site too much?

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Am I the only one that thought maybe they did that to lock Heaven in her room? Or do I read the site too much?
    I thought maybe they were placing that dresser there to prevent her from opening the door. But couldn't speculate as to why.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I thought maybe they were placing that dresser there to prevent her from opening the door. But couldn't speculate as to why.
    I was thinking maybe it was their crack-smokin room, and they were trying to keep the kids out. But, ugh, now I'm wondering if one of the other kids was trapped behind that door. Makes me want to barf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

I feel bad that I keep laughing in a thread that involves the death of a little girl at the hands of her own mother...but good grief. Her crazy eyes, and her big Klingon skull, and her pale skin and greasy hair...damn. I keep breaking into nervous giggles.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local...ack-yea/nf9Q3/

Court records say Heaven Woods abuse goes back years

(May 29, 2014) FORSYTH - There are new developments in the investigation into the death of 5-year-old Heaven Woods.

Channel 2 Action News has learned that allegations the young girl was being abused date back years.

The state medical examiner says an autopsy revealed the Floyd County girl suffered long-term physical abuse before she died. Court records show that concerns Heaven was suffering at the hands of her own mother date back nearly two years.

Channel 2 Action News pulled custody filings at the Floyd County courthouse that show in October, 2012, father Antony Woods petitioned for primary custody of Heaven, telling the court that visitation with her mother, Amanda Hendrickson, should be limited because of violence towards the child.

Hendrickson responded that Woods was the violent one.

Woods continued efforts to see his daughter; petitioning the court in October 2013 and as recently as January 2014.

Paramedics found Heaven unresponsive and badly beaten inside a Monroe County home May 20.

Police arrested Hendrickson and her boyfriend, Roderick Buckner, on charges of child cruelty. Monroe County District Attorney Richard Milam said he plans to upgrade the charges to murder and aggravated battery.

Milam and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation told Channel 2's Kerry Kavanaugh that Hendrickson had a history with the Georgia Department of Family and Children Services in Floyd County. Family members said Hendrickson moved with her daughter to Monroe County in early May. Investigators say she also spent time with her in West Virginia, where there was also a case with that state's child welfare agency.

"She was just a kid to be loved," Woods told Kavanaugh.

Woods wasn't ready to comment on the case. He laid his daughter to rest Thursday morning.

On Friday, members of the GBI, the Monroe County District Attorney's Office and other law enforcement agencies will meet to discuss where everyone stands in this case.

Milam says he expects warrants to upgrade the charges to be filed Friday.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local...n-woods/ngCDF/

New charges brought in death of 5-year-old Heaven Woods

(June 2, 2014) FORSYTH COUNTY, Ga - New charges have been issued for a couple accused in the death of their 5-year-old daughter.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation obtained additional arrest warrants for Amanda Hendrickson and Roderick Buckner in the death of Heaven Woods.

According to police, both were charged with one count of felony murder and one count of aggravated battery. Those charges are in addition to the felony cruelty to children charges each faces in the case.

Woods, 5, was found unresponsive May 20 in a Monroe County home she shared with her mother and her mother's boyfriend. She was transported to the hospital and pronounced dead shortly afterwards.

An autopsy revealed that Woods died from blunt force trauma to the abdomen. The autopsy also revealed that Woods had multiple injuries, new and old.

Both Hendrickson and Buckner have been denied bond and are being held at the Monroe County Justice Center.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Prosecutor considers death penalty in Monroe County childs death

Monroe County grand jurors have indicted two people in the 2014 death of a young girl who authorities say suffered broken bones and other injuries.

District Attorney Richard Milam said Wednesday that he's considering seeking the death penalty against Amanda Hendrickson, 33, and Roderick Buckner, 35, who each are charged with murder, aggravated assault, aggravated battery and cruelty to children.

The deadline for his decision is the April 16 arraignment hearing for Hendrickson and Buckner.

Forsyth firefighters responded to a 911 call May 20 at the home where 5-year-old Heaven Woods lived with her mother, Hendrickson, on Brookwood Drive.

She wasnt breathing and died at the Monroe County Hospital emergency room soon after she arrived.

An autopsy later revealed Woods had suffered injuries to multiple parts of her body in the weeks before her death. Some injuries had healed while others were more recent.

The girls cause of death was determined to be blunt force trauma to her abdomen.

Buckner had been living with Hendrickson and Woods since early May.

Milam said Hendrickson additionally was indicted on a charge of making a false statement.

Hendrickson and Buckner are being held at the Monroe County jail on $1 million bond.

Information from Telegraph archives was used in this report. To contact writer Amy Leigh Womack, call 744-4398.

Read more here: http://www.macon.com/2015/02/11/3580...#storylink=cpy

That is what drugs do to you, I am 36 and She looks older than my mom.
    I don't understand why they do not charge people that do nothing.
    People saying they saw signs and doing a thing about it that's just wrong.
    I do not know how I would live with myself if I knew a child is being abused and did not even mKe a phone call

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Thread Information