Thread: Kendall Boyd (14) committed suicide by hanging

Kendall Boyd (14) committed suicide by hanging

1406948 Tarrant Boyd Kendall 2/26/2000 14 5/22/2014 D White F
    Police Department: Police Svc #:
    Deceased Address: 7517 Cimarron Trail , North Richland Hills, Texas 76182 Time Of Death 3:10 PM
    Occurred Location: 7517 Cimmaron Drive , North Richland Hills, Texas 76182
    Place Of Death: garage floor Prosector: Susan Roe, M.D.
    Place Of Death Address: 7517 Cimarron Drive , North Richland Hills, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING
    http://mepublic.tarrantcounty.com/mepublic/Default.aspx

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014...ide_by_hanging

I saw her on the news last week when this happened. Ever since my friend died last month, I've been obsessed with this
    Hahaha I really am a Junior Member.

What happened? Did the news say?

No, it was just mentioning police were investigating the scene where she was found.

14 years old, found on the floor of a garage ... Sounds like suicide to me. :( We'll see ...

They didn't mention where in the news just that she was found in her home. Nor did they indicate foul play or suicide. The news report was happening live . So there was Probley little info to report. On the tv, you could see the forensic van and stuff was still there.

I wonder . How come this girl is news worthy, and my friend didn't make the news?

kendall was my cousin. its hard to believe what happened, but it was suicide. she hung herself in the garage.
    i went to her funeral this afternoon. i just dont understand what could convince someone that suicide was the only option.
    im 8 years older then kendall and i remember when i was young and she was just a little baby she was so fun. i remember spending time with her two thanksgivings ago and she made me and my mother some wallets out of duck-tape just because thats what she liked to do. i dont know why this made the news nor have i seen the news story, i also dont understand why this website is the second result on google when you search kendall boyd nrh obituary but i saw it and had to reply.

what could make someone kill themselves? i wish i could understand but its too late for kendall now, but its not too late for other people. if you know someone and even slightly suspect suicidal thoughts. do something, anything you can. dont let it end up like this.
    14 is just too young

max

aunt sara, uncle kevin, kyler. you dont even understand how sorry i am....

Sam, sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by samfranklin View Post
    kendall was my cousin. its hard to believe what happened, but it was suicide. she hung herself in the garage.
    i went to her funeral this afternoon. i just dont understand what could convince someone that suicide was the only option.
    im 8 years older then kendall and i remember when i was young and she was just a little baby she was so fun. i remember spending time with her two thanksgivings ago and she made me and my mother some wallets out of duck-tape just because thats what she liked to do. i dont know why this made the news nor have i seen the news story, i also dont understand why this website is the second result on google when you search kendall boyd nrh obituary but i saw it and had to reply.

what could make someone kill themselves? i wish i could understand but its too late for kendall now, but its not too late for other people. if you know someone and even slightly suspect suicidal thoughts. do something, anything you can. dont let it end up like this.
    14 is just too young

max
    First of all Max, I'm SO sorry for your loss. It sounds like she was a wonderful girl. And also, welcome to the site.

Suicide is one of those things that I don't think any of us will ever truly understand. I think people do it for different reasons. Depression or some kind of mental illness can account for the majority of cases. Many illnesses can be subtle and go undiagnosed for years. Sometimes people just see no other way. What is a clear solution to problems to you or I just can't be seen by others.

I wish I had the answers of why Kendall did what she did. This site does have threads specifically for suicide prevention. And it's discussed quite a bit in many threads. We try our best to help people to better understand and hopefully be a resource to stop others who may be thinking about it. Seeing your post may help. It shows the pain you're going though and what happens to the families after losing someone to suicide.

I really hope you and your family find peace someday. For now, just love each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by samfranklin View Post

14 is just too young

max
    Max,

Thank you for replying in this post. I think I can speak for everyone here and tell you that we are very sorry for your loss. Please feel free to come back and share anything you wish about the girl you knew Kendall to be. Many of the other users on here have lost someone special to one thing or another, we're not all just a bunch of "death junkies" who get our thrills off of reading about the misfortune of others. Please know that.

As to what made her kill herself, we may never know. Suicide is a strangely personal decision, one that can seem like the perfect option one minute but something you'd never consider again in the next. My heart goes out to you and Kendall's families at this time, and I hope that one day you may find peace with her passing. I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Max, I am sorry you lost your friend and cousin, Kendall.

Godspeed, Kendall

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

@samfranklin: I hate that I was right. I'm so very sorry for your loss. All I can say is keep your chin up, do it for her, be positive about the future, be a better human being. You will get through this.

Please, anyone who is having suicidal thoughts, get help... from anyone, anyone at all. Just know that killing yourself doesnt solve your problems, all it does is pass them onto everyone who has ever known you, most especially your mother and father.If Only you could see the looks on my aunt and uncles face that day....

Ive heard that people who survive suicide attempts by jumping from tall places say the first thing they think about is they regret jumping mid jump.
    I just wonder if kendall realized she didnt want to die but she couldnt pull herself up ? Can someone being hung not hoist themselves up? I seriously do not understand.

Her autistic older was the one who found her. He doesnt seem to understand at all.

I appreciate everyones condolences but they shouldnt go to me. I feel for my aunt and uncle most of all.
    I knew, going to the funeral that my aunt was going to be visibly upset but when I saw how my uncle looked it upset me the most. He was just blank. Its like he didnt understand.I dont know how to explain it.
    This was the second funeral ive ever gone to and im 22(the first was my wifes grandma but I barely knew her, rip) I just dont know how to deal with death, its hard to comprehend.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Dealing with death is something that you never get used to, but over time learn to cope with. So tragic that her Brother found her too

My condolences go out to her parents and her entire family. Hang in there Max. It does get better. Just do what you're already doing and educate people on getting help.

That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Once again, samfranklin, I'm really sorry for your loss. :( The official result has been published:

Manner Of Death: SUICIDE
    Cause Of Death: ASPHYXIA Due to:HANGING

Thread Information