Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Elliot Rodger (22) killed six people because he was enraged about being rejected by women

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California

Elliot Rodger (22) killed six people because he was enraged about being rejected by women

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014...ected_by_women

http://www.keyt.com/news/shooting-in...vista/26152454

ISLA VISTA, Calif. -

Santa Barbara County Sheriff's deputies, police and multiple agencies are investigating drive-by shootings in Isla Vista that left four people dead, including one suspect, and seven others with gunshot wounds.

Witnesses described a black BMW involved in the drive-by shootings.

The victims include someone who was shot dead inside the I.V. Delimart on Pardall Road. The market windows are pocked with bullet holes.

Another crime scene is marked near the 7-11 convenience store. A total of four crime scenes are cordoned off.

Kelly Hoover, public information officer with the Sheriff's office, confirmed that a second suspect has been apprehended.

"We can't confirm this is a secure location. If you're in Isla Vista, please shelter in place. If you're thinking about coming here, please do not," said Hoover.

Hoover said resources are coming in from all over the county to help with the investigation.

A large section of the college town is cordoned off with yellow crime tape and blocked by dozens of law enforcement vehicles and several command posts after a barrage of shots were fired at multiple targets and locations.

The violence broke out about 9:30 p.m. Friday night near El Embarcadero and Segovia Roads and the top of the loop along Del Playa.

Xavier Mozejewski told NewsChannel 3 reporter Victoria Sanchez that he witnessed some of the violence and described it as an "old western shoot-out."

Michael Vitak, a student from the Czech Republic, told Sanchez what he witnessed.

"Guys in a BMW. Maybe they were trying to prove they're tough," Vitak said during a live televised interview. Vitak saw them shooting at two girls; one was shot dead, the other was critically hurt.

"I heard shots, screams, pain," said Vitak. "All emotions. I hope she is going to be fine," he said.

Vitak said it was too dark to see the suspects' faces.

About the same time the drive-by shootings occurred, the California Highway Patrol website logged a hit and run along Del Playa that left someone with major leg and head trauma.

NewsChannel 3 senior reporter John Palminteri said via phone, "It is a horrible scene out here."

Palminteri described multiple ambulances, a black BMW that slammed into as many as two cars, and a body covered with a yellow tarp lying in the road on Del Playa. He indicated the deceased may have been shot by a deputy or police officer.

By 12:15 a.m. Saturday morning, Palminteri updated viewers that he'd seen a total of four body bags.

One woman identified as Sierra told Sanchez she was approached by two men in a black BMW. The driver flashed a small black handgun and asked '"Hey, what's up?"'

Sierra, who was visibly shaken, said she thought it was an airsoft gun and kept walking. She said seconds later, she felt something buzz by her head and quickly realized they were bullets. Three or four of them.

Sierra said she ran into a nearby home filled with strangers and explained what happened. She looked down and saw her iPhone had been shattered.

LINK: UCSB Subreddit (live postings as incident happened) http://www.reddit.com/r/UCSantaBarba...nt_of_iv_deli/

found on subreddit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbv5Vpa-B-0 someone posted this video last night before the shooting.

this is his FB https://www.facebook.com/elliot.rodger.3?fref=ts suspect

all unconfirmed but his car matches suspect car
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Suspect vehicle pic:

Assholes FB pic:

Update: SB SO confirms 7 dead, 7 injured. :(

Sheriff Confirms Seven Dead in Isla Vista Shootings
    "Mass Murder Situation"
    Beth Farnsworth, KEYT - KCOY - KKFX Anchor/Reporter, beth.farnsworth@keyt.com
    POSTED: 10:06 PM PDT May 23, 2014 UPDATED: 03:19 AM PDT May 24, 2014

Print

ISLA VISTA, Calif. -

Santa Barbara County Sheriff Bill Brown revealed new details about Friday night's drive by shootings in Isla Vista during a Saturday morning news conference, including a new death toll and a possible link to an ominous YouTube video.

Brown said the initial call came in to dispatch at 9:27 p.m. Friday night as multiple gunshots.

Deputies in the area found several victims and received information about the suspect and vehicle involved.

Witnesses described seeing a black BMW speeding through the streets, spraying bullets at people and various targets.

Brown said at 9:33 p.m. the suspect exchanged gunfire with deputies then veered down Del Playa and crashed into a parked car. Deputies found the suspect inside the BMW dead from a gunshot wound to the head. Brown said he did not know if the suspect was shot and killed by deputies or if the wound was self-inflicted.

The sheriff said a semi automatic handgun was recovered from the scene and believes the suspect acted alone.

In total, the sheriff confirmed seven people were killed, including the gunman; seven others are hospitalized either with gunshot wounds or traumatic injuries -- one with life-threatening injuries; there are nine separate crime scenes.

The time frame between the first 911 call to the discovery of the dead suspect was ten minutes.

The victims include someone who was shot dead inside the I.V. Delimart on Pardall Road. The market windows are pocked with bullet holes. Another crime scene is marked near the 7-11 convenience store.

Multiple witnesses say they saw two people inside the suspect's vehicle, however, during the press conference, Sheriff Brown would not confirm or deny there was a passenger.

Brown said the scope of the investigation has allied agencies working together, including UC Police, the California Highway Patrol, Santa Barbara Police, investigators with the District Attorney's Office, California State Parks law enforcement and criminalists with the Department of Justice crime lab.

Word on the street quickly spread about an ominous YouTube video posted by a young man who identified himself as Elliot Rodger, titled "Retribution." The nearly seven minute long rant blasts women who've ignored or rejected him over the past eight years.

When questioned about the video during the news conference, Sheriff Brown indicated investigators were familiar with it and are looking into whether Roger was connected with the crime.

A large section of the college town is cordoned off with yellow crime tape and blocked by dozens of law enforcement vehicles and several command posts after a barrage of shots were fired at multiple targets and locations.

The violence broke out about 9:30 p.m. Friday night near El Embarcadero and Segovia Roads and the top of the loop along Del Playa.

Xavier Mozejewski told NewsChannel 3 reporter Victoria Sanchez that he witnessed some of the violence and described it as an "old western shoot-out."

Michael Vitak, a student from the Czech Republic, told Sanchez what he witnessed.

"Guys in a BMW. Maybe they were trying to prove they're tough," Vitak said during a live televised interview. Vitak saw them shooting at two girls; one was shot dead, the other was critically hurt.

"I heard shots, screams, pain," said Vitak. "All emotions. I hope she is going to be fine," he said.

Vitak said it was too dark to see the suspects' faces.

About the same time the drive-by shootings occurred, the California Highway Patrol website logged a hit and run along Del Playa that left someone with major leg and head trauma.

NewsChannel 3 senior reporter John Palminteri said via phone, "It is a horrible scene out here."

Palminteri described multiple ambulances, a black BMW that slammed into as many as two cars, and a body covered with a yellow tarp lying in the road on Del Playa. He indicated the deceased may have been shot by a deputy or police officer.

By 12:15 a.m. Saturday morning, Palminteri updated viewers that he'd seen a total of four body bags.

http://www.keyt.com/news/shooting-in...vista/26152454

I found this in the YouTube comments:

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    From his blogspot

I consider myself a sophisticated, polite gentleman, unlike most boys my age. My father is of British descent, and my mother is of Asian descent, so that makes me a Eurasian. I enjoy hiking, exercising, watching sunsets, traveling, cars, fashion, going to nice restaurants, and going to parties. .......meeting exotic people and killing them

Ok that last part wasn't in there
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

After watching his douchey, smug swan song on YouTube, I can only surmise that the reason he couldn't get girls was because he was a smug little douche.

Fucking little cunt.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

I have never felt as helpess as i did standing at the hospital as they brought the survivors in. The radio traffic was insane. Not a good night to be at work. All those bloody kids. Ugh.
    So much for my "things like this dont happen here" mentality.
    Last edited by PunkerDuckie; 05-24-2014 at 04:38 AM.

Wow. His entire channel is one BIG ENTITLED WHINE

How does a kid become so self-absorbed?

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    I have never felt as helpess as i did standing at the hospital as they brought the survivors in. The radio traffic was insane. Not a good night to be at work. All those bloody kids. Ugh.
    So much for my "things like this dont happen here" mentality.

I'm out of words. I'm going to take a benadryl and sleep through the feelings. This is such sensless bullshit and way too close to home .

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    I'm out of words. I'm going to take a benadryl and sleep through the feelings. This is such sensless bullshit and way too close to home .
    I'm struggling with the senselessness.

Not sure what will still be up tomorrow.

https://plus.google.com/app/basic/11...ource=apppromo

http://elliotrodger.blogspot.fr/2014_04_01_archive.html

Apparently he used to troll a bodybuilding forum, which is how Redditers got onto the vids so fast.

This kid wasn't even bullied? It's going to come out all wrong, but I'm almost hoping he was horribly abused by awful parents or something because otherwise this is just pure spoiled brattedness & that's such a shitty, shitty thing to die for.

If by "horribly abused" you mean spoiled the shit out of him, then yeah. Maybe.

Affluenza.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Affluenza.
    yup!

Holy shit that video..... Such narcissism and entitlement!!
    Punker I'm in awe of you - how you do this and deal with this! You are heroic, for real. Please let us know if you need anything - this shit is traumatizing and can mess with your head!
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    Holy shit that video..... Such narcissism and entitlement!!
    Punker I'm in awe of you - how you do this and deal with this! You are heroic, for real. Please let us know if you need anything - this shit is traumatizing and can mess with your head!
    Exactly what I wanted to say but all I could come up with was

Punker, I am sorry you had to witness this psychos play time. (((((((hugs)))))))

He seriously thought he was the center of everyones universe, and it took me a split second to realize after a glance at his FB that this POS was extremely self absorbed and conceited to the hilt

Hay Elliot, there is a reason you never had any friends.....You are/were a self absorbed, self centered, egotistical, vain and narcissistic piece of shitty shit.

Not only do I beLIEve he was rocking a 'narcissistic personality disorder' among other Diagnoses, I am inclined to add 'Anti-social behaviour' also.

Good riddance, ASSHOLE FUCKER!

Godspeed, victims.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    What a self absorbed, little shit. Every picture I see of him, he's got this smug look on his face. In some, he even looks like Zoolander posing. It's ridiculous. If you looked up "Douchebag " in the dictionary, you'd find a complete description of him. And this asswipe took out six people! I hope he rots and I'm glad this POS is dead. It's just a pity that he took so many others with him. Coward.

Punker, I can't imagine what you must be feeling right now. If you need anything at all, just let us know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 05-25-2014 at 12:18 PM.

A post from Stepmom's FB. Oh, the Irony.

Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 05-25-2014 at 12:18 PM.

wow. Just wow.

Uggh. There are at least 2 other kids in this family who are left dealing with the shit their brother's left in his wake

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...lling-six.html

California drive-by shooting: 'Son of Hunger Games assistant director' Elliot Rodger suspected of killing six

Elliot Rodger, named locally as the son of the assistant director of the Hunger Games films, is suspected of shooting dead six people before turning the gun on himself, in a rage against being rejected by women

A young Californian gunman identified locally as the son of the assistant director of The Hunger Games film franchise has killed six people and wounded seven more in a murderous rampage from his black BMW.

The killer, who also died, conducted a series of drive-by shootings in a college town on a busy Friday evening, just hours after apparently posting a chilling video outlining his murderous plans for “retribution” because of rebuffs by women.

The gunman, named locally as Elliot Rodger, was identified as the 22-year-old son of Peter Rodger, an assistant director on the blockbuster Hunger Games film series.

The shootings broke out in the affluent Isla Vista neighbourhood of Santa Barbara next to a college campus at about 9.30pm as young people milled through the streets on their way to and from restaurants, cafes and bars.

The attacks were described as a “slow rolling drive-by shooting” that brought terror to the terrors of the student enclave as the gunman slowed his car down and spoke to passers-by before picking off targets. Some students were celebrating end-of-year graduation ceremonies a few hours earlier.

He then sped off after a “Wild West-style” shoot-out with sheriff’s deputies.

Police said they had identified nine crime scenes in the area. The killer was found dead from a gunshot to his head inside his crashed BMW. A handgun was found next to him, but authorities said it was unclear whether he was shot by sheriff’s deputies or died from a self-inflicted wound

Reports quickly began circulating on social media that the gunman was Elliot Rodger who had posted a ranting video to YouTube a few hours earlier titled "Elliot Rodger's Retribution”. Asked about the recording, the sheriff called it "evidence that we believe is connected to this crime”.

In the video, the man who identified himself as Elliot Rodger, sat in the front seat of a car as he spewed forth his plans to wreak murderous “retribution” for his failure to find a girlfriend.

"Tomorrow is the day of retribution," the man said. "The day in which I will have my revenge against humanity."

After detailing how "girls have never been attracted to me," he threatened to “slaughter” members of a college sorority house – a group for female students - and then "take to the streets of Isla Vista and slay every single person I see there."

He said: 'I'm 22 years old and I'm still a virgin. I've never even kissed a girl,' he says in the video.

'College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. But in those years I've had to rot in loneliness. It's not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me. But I will punish you all for it,' he said.

“All those girls that I've desired so much, they would've all rejected me and looked down on me as an inferior man if I ever made a sexual advance towards them,' he says.

He delivered a a tirade about his '”loneliness, rejection, and unfulfilled desires” and blames women for preferring “obnoxious brutes” to him, 'the supreme gentlemen”.

The sheriff said that "written and videotaped evidence" obtained by the authorities "suggests that this atrocity was a premeditated mass murder."

"There's going to be a lot more information that will come out that will give a clearer picture of just how disturbed this individual was," he added.

Officials recovered a semiautomatic handgun from the suspect's vehicle.

And so it begins

https://www.facebook.com/elliotrodgerisgod

Fucking trolls

Thread Information