Thread: Felecia Nicole Williams, 9, Found Deceased After Going Missing During A Visit To Her Godmother's Apartment

Felecia Nicole Williams, 9, Found Deceased After Going Missing During A Visit To Her Godmother's Apartment

http://tbo.com/news/crime/woman-in-m...ents-20140518/

TEMPLE TERRACE ? Felecia Williams enjoyed playing hide-and-seek and tag, and was quick with a knock-knock joke, said her friend, Zakiyyah Scott.

Zakiyyah, a 9-year-old who lives at Doral Oaks Apartments, where Felecia went missing Friday night, spoke fondly of her friend on Sunday morning, a time when the two girls might be found playing outside.

Temple Terrace police confirmed later Sunday that a body found floating off the Courtney Campbell Causeway on Saturday was that of Felecia, a 9-year-old who lived in Tampa and was in the fourth grade at Edison Elementary School. They classified her death as a homicide.

Police are investigating several leads, Temple Terrace Police Chief Kenneth Albano said during a news conference. But he did not release any information about a suspect or many other details of the case in an effort to keep the investigation from being jeopardized, he said.

No immediate family members were considered suspects, Albano said.

?I spent yesterday evening with the family,? Albano said. ?I went out there and I made a promise to that family and to that mother that we would do everything we could to ensure that every step was taken and every stone was turned so that we could bring to justice the person that?s done this to her daughter.?

On Saturday, Temple Terrace Police arrested family friend Eboni Wiley, 23, and charged her with making false statements to law enforcement. She was released Sunday after posting $2,000 bail.

Authorities said that Wiley picked up Felecia from her Tampa home Friday afternoon and took her to Doral Oaks for a visit.

When Wiley got out of the shower between 5:30 p.m. and 6 p.m., she discovered that Felecia was missing, authorities said.

It took Wiley five hours to alert authorities, police said.

An Amber Alert was not released because at the time, and due in part to misinformation Wiley provided to police, the case didn?t meet the criteria, Albano said.

Boaters discovered Felecia?s naked body shortly before 3:30 p.m. Saturday. She was floating among rocks and mangroves just off an access road north of the causeway near Clearwater city limits, police said.

About 30 family members and friends gathered at the sight on Sunday evening for a vigil. They said a prayer for Felecia and lit candles before releasing balloons and saying ?I love you.?

Felecia?s grandmother Brenda Johnson, of Tampa, said her granddaughter was very loving and energetic, the type of person who couldn?t sit still. She was one of five children.

?If she ever went anywhere out of the ordinary, she always made a phone call,? Johnson said.

Pastor Chris Daniels, of Prophetic Angels Ministry in Tampa, is married to Felecia?s cousin. He led the group in an invocation before they released balloons.

?She was very quiet and a very loving person,? Daniels said.

Felecia Demerson, the girl?s mother, was at the vigil but had trouble speaking.

Friend Laura Waiters, of Tampa, said the mother is very distraught.

When asked about the time it took Wiley to notify authorities about the missing girl, Waiters said ?We?re all still trying to figure that out.?

She said Felecia Williams was happy and joyful.

?She loved to cut jokes and they were actually pretty funny,? Waiters said.

Temple Terrace Police knocked on doors in the Doral Oaks apartment complex on Sunday morning.

One family in the complex said an officer showed them a black and white mug shot of a man.

Albano said that officer was acting on his own and was not authorized to show that photo.

?He was getting out in front of the investigation,? Albano said. ?That was not authorized by me.?

News of Felecia?s disappearance had an unsettling affect on some Doral Oaks residents.

Zakiyyah Scott?s mother, Kiyanah said she ?freaked? when she heard that Felecia was missing.

?I wanted to cry,? she said. ?I know her.?

Kiyanah Scott said that the complex is typically full of sounds of playing children on weekends, but, even with cloudless skies and a light breeze on Sunday, everything was quiet.

?It?s sad that you can?t just let your kids go outside and play,? Scott said.

Christina Talley, who has lived in Doral Oaks about a year, said that she has kept her three children inside.

?And I?m double locking the door,? she said.

Due to circumstances surrounding the investigation, Albano said he believes Williams? death is an isolated incident.

?We want this person to stand accountable for this atrocity,? Albano said. ?I think our children are our most precious gifts. There is nothing more precious than a child. We should be vigilant, and we will continue to do everything we can to keep your children safe and the citizens of our city safe. ... But there are always going to be bad people doing bad things to innocents.?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-old-girl.html

Authorities in Florida say a naked body found in the water under a causeway in Tampa Bay might be that of a 9-year-old girl who has been missing since Friday afternoon. Felecia Williams was reported missing after a family friend took her to her apartment complex while the girl's mother was at a hair appointment. Tampa police and police from Temple Terrace searched the complex with K-9 units but there was no sign of the missing girl.

About 3:30 p.m. Saturday, fisherman at the Courtney Campbell Causeway called 9-1-1 and reported seeing a body floating near the shore below them. On Saturday night, Temple Terrace police announced that the body they found was likely Felecia, Fox13 reported. 'We don't know what occurred here yet,' Temple Terrace police spokesman Michael Dunn told Tampabay.com. 'That is still under investigation.' Police won't make a positive ID until an autopsy is performed, which will likely take place on Sunday. The little girl's disappearance is unusual for several reasons.

Felecia's mother, Felecia Demerseon, said in an interview that she was getting her hair done when her daughter called to ask if she could go home with a former neighbor and family friend who now lives in another part of Tampa Bay. However, 40-year-old Demerson says she didn't know the friend's last name, but said that her daughter had visited the woman in the past. The friend and the little girl went to a fast-food restaurant and then to the apartment complex. According to Tampabay.com, the friend told police that she went to take a shower and left Felecia in front of a TV watching a movie. When she came out of the shower, she said Felecia was gone. Authorities have not identified the family friend, but say that she does in fact exist and is cooperating with the investigation.

It wasn't until five hours after Felecia was last seen that the family friend called 9-1-1 or the girl's mother. 'She told me she hoped to find her before calling me,' Demerson said. 'I'm sitting here hoping there will be good news,' Demerson said Saturday morning. 'I know my baby. She would call her mama if she could.' Demerson said there was another adult at the apartment when Felecia was there. That person, Demerson claims, was in a bedroom and never saw the girl. 'Felecia would never, never, just leave," her 24-year-old sister, Shakelia Givens, said. 'She would never, never wander off. … She wouldn't just leave. There was no reason for her to just up and leave.''
    http://www.baynews9.com/content/news...issing_gi.html

Last edited by blighted star; 05-18-2014 at 05:03 PM.

Poor kid. I wonder if this is the godmothers boyfriend.

Suspect I.D'ed

Temple Terrace, Florida -- In a 6 p.m. press conference Wednesday, the Temple Terrace Police Department identified a suspect in the murder case of Felecia Williams.

Police say 35-year-old Granville Ashanti Ritchie is currently in police custody on an unrelated drug charge. He has not yet been charged in connection with her murder.

Ritchie's prior arrests include possession of a controlled substance, armed false imprisonment, domestic battery by strangulation, battery - domestic violence, and sexual battery.

Investigators are asking the public for any additional information they have in connection with this case. The FBI has also added $10,000 to the $3,000 reward offered by the Temple Terrace Police Department.

If you have any information that may help investigators with this case, please contact the Temple Terrace Police Department at 813-989-7110

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    5 Hours? Five. FIVE.

This poor little girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Felecia was a beautiful girl, now she is a beautiful Angel.

Whoa, they need to haul Eboni back in and give her a good once over. I want to know why she waited 5, onetwothreefourFIVE hours to start flapping her jaws.

I pray justice is swift and extremely painful.

Godspeed, Felecia

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I think that between u2addict and myself we'd have people fearing for their very lives if they committed such horrible crimes. There'd be pieces of the guilty rotting everywhere.

Poor little one didn't even have a chance at life before some monster took it all away. Goddamnit. Not the link to click on first thing in the morning for me.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I would want U2 and Kev on my side if I was ever a victim.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    I think that between u2addict and myself we'd have people fearing for their very lives if they committed such horrible crimes. There'd be pieces of the guilty rotting everywhere.

Poor little one didn't even have a chance at life before some monster took it all away. Goddamnit. Not the link to click on first thing in the morning for me.
    We've been planning your wedding for months.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/crime...arges/9431863/

Overnight, police filed new charges against 35-year-old Granville Ritchie, including four counts of having sex with a minor. Police say those charges are not directly related to 9-year-old Felecia, whose body was found near the Courtney Campbell bridge this past weekend.

Instead, they're part of a disturbing revelation made in the course the investigation into Felecia's death.

At a news conference late Wednesday, Temple Terrace Police Chief Ken Albano said with Ritchie now behind bars, anyone who'd been hesitating to come forward with information could now do so without fear of retribution.

"Help us bring the murderer of this little girl to justice," said Chief Albano.

And now it appears another young girl has done just that.

Detectives say during their investigation, a girl who they thought may have been a witness in Felecia's case disclosed to them that Ritchie had sexual contact with her four times in the past month.

Now guise. Don't jump to conclusions.

Sorry lol.

That poor girl. And I want U2 and Kevan on my Apocalypse Team.

Thi

This is my Bffs little cousin. It was so tragic. I can't believe it's been 2 1/2 years already. I can't imagine what went thru her head . RIP sugar plum! 😍

Quote Originally Posted by Hijadelamuerte View Post
    This is my Bffs little cousin. It was so tragic. I can't believe it's been 2 1/2 years already. I can't imagine what went thru her head . RIP sugar plum! ��
    My condolences to you and her family. She was a beautiful young girl.

4 hours to decide?! It would've taken me 10 minutes tops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Father wants stiffer sentence for woman connected to daughter’s rape, murder

https://www.fox13news.com/news/fathe...rs-rape-murder

TAMPA, Fla. - Eboni Wiley and Granville Ritchie had known each other for only three days when Wiley decided to leave 9-year-old Felecia Williams in his care while she went out to buy drugs.

Ritchie would end up raping and killing Felecia, and Wiley helped cover it up. She admitted as much during Ritchie’s trial.

"Yes, I told a lot of stories. Yeah, I lied. Yes, I can admit that. Yes, I did lie. Yes, I was on drugs," Wiley said repeatedly.

Wiley was the state’s star witness who could point the finger directly at Ritchie for the murder. Ritchie was convicted and now sits on death row.

Wiley was only charged with lying to law enforcement.

Now FOX 13 has learned she has been offered a sweetheart deal by the Hillsborough State Attorney's Office. Felecia's father, Jerome Williams, is outraged.

"For them to come to us with a six-month plea deal, c'mon man. My daughter's gone and she ain't never coming back," said a frustrated Williams.

Williams says six months in the county jail is slap on the wrist. He says Wiley played a major role in his daughter’s murder.

"You intentionally lied to law enforcement to divert them from discovering what this man had done. And then, to add insult to injury, she don't want the six months? All she agreed to is probation. Man, my child is gone due to your actions," continued Williams.

Williams says the lead prosecutor in the case, Scott Harmon, let him down.

"And then for Mr. Harmon to even come to us with that, I feel like that’s disrespectful. Mr. Harmon is tenacious, he's like a pit bull that smells blood. Fight for my child the same way you would fight for your child. Don't look at her as no case number," pleaded Williams.

The Hillsborough State Attorney’s Office disputed Williams' assessment of the deal.

"Our prosecutors have worked tirelessly for justice for little Felecia, delivering a conviction and death sentence for her murderer. We will continue to work to hold all defendants accountable, within the limits of what the evidence proves and the law allows," a spokesperson offered.

Despite the family's objections, Wiley is expected to take the deal tomorrow and be formally sentenced in December.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Oh, you twatmaggot cunt. You deliberately left this precious little girl in the hands of a monster? Fuuuuccccckkkkk you, you fucking bitch.

I hope you are both tortured, physically and mentally, for every fucking moment you spend until you fucking die.

I hope that you and that dog shit asshole you left her with get everything that's coming to you in the coming years. I hope you fall into despair, and are haunted by the nightmares. I hope you cry yourself to sleep. I hope every moment you spend, fearing those around you until you drive yourself insane.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    This is wild but also did I read that right that the girl's mother didn't even know her old neighbor/family friend's last name and still let her go?
    Look, if you are watching my kid, please know I probably have an entire folder on you.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    This is wild but also did I read that right that the girl's mother didn't even know her old neighbor/family friend's last name and still let her go?
    Look, if you are watching my kid, please know I probably have an entire folder on you.
    I was thinking the same thing! The title is confusing though because it says she's her godmother.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    Long time no see on here!

Yeah, it sometimes blows me away what parents will let happen with their kids.

Thread Information