Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Man charged after attempting to hit employees,Customers with vehicle At local restaurant Lexington Kentucky.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Even if an area is mixed or diverse or whatever the fuck, all it takes is one douche. Just sayin'.

Now I will sit back and enjoy the show.
    You're such a fucking shit stirrer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

BTW, the grocery shopping debate was cleared up. I was basing fruits and vegetables being cheaper by shopping in CA where they are readily available, thereby cheaper. I'm sure meat is cheaper in areas where cattle are raised and cheese cheaper in Wisconsin. I had apologized when I figured out that it was more about location. But I guess you decided to put the blinders on after you had made up your mind that I'm pure evil

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    He admits he peeled off because he's angry: FACT Anger doesn't equal dangerous. If he tried to run over employees and customers, why was he only charged with 1st Degree Wanton Edagerment? NEXT
    He has his daughter and her friend with him: FACT AND? He said they were being ignored, your point? I agree that his daughter and her friend were with him.
    A car can kill someone if driven recklessly : FACT If he was recklessly driving the car, AND trying to run over employees and customers, why isn't he charged with such? You declared him a dangerous person, and should be removed from the streets. I can see if he was charged with endangering the life of a human, but no.
    Everyone on this planet has received shitty service and managed not to put others in danger: FACT At some point, most people break, act immature, make mistakes, you know, ACT HUMAN. Next!

He's Brown or Black based on his name: ASSUMPTION (and racist) I said Brown based on his appearance, and the fact that everything that he post on Facebook is in Spanish. Everything that his friends post is in Spanish also. If that's not a good indication that someone is of Spanish origin, I don't know what is. You have White Hispanics, I know that. Maybe that's what he is. However, he looks Brown to me, and he speaks Spanish on social media. Next.
    I live in a Lilywhite world: ASSUMPTION (and racist)
    It's the White Man's word against his: ASSUMPTION (and racist) You are correct, that is an assumption on my part. Why do I think that? Because you declared the man dangerous, and he should be off the streets, based on scanty information. You didn't even research to see that the man spoke Spanish, at home. You jumped to conclusions, as you always do, and declared that he should be off the streets. You're the same person that was ACTUALLY arguing for Eugninic. BYE!

Saying I think cops are always right: ASSUMPTION (and just plain stupid) You are correct, see the above response.

Adopting comments made by every Tom, Dick and Harry that posts on the article as fact: Seriously? Not even spending 5 minutes reading about the person whom you decalred dangerous, and must be off the streets is sort of the same thing, isn't it?

Hating a state based on the actions of some : Nope. That's not judgmental. Until you've lived, or been to Kentucky, don't tell me what to base my assumptions on. I've been to Kentucky, and go there quite frequently, when was the last time you've visited the COMMONWEALTH, Kentucky ISN'T a State, but you would know that if you had actually been.

Maybe you should go under the covers with a heating pad when you're PMSing because you're making yourself look really dumb right now.
    LMFAO Well, I've still have a long way to appear as dumb as you. Next time do a little reading before you try to read me, or whatever you call this.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post

He admits he peeled off because he's angry: FACT Anger doesn't equal dangerous. If he tried to run over employees and customers, why was he only charged with 1st Degree Wanton Edagerment? NEXT
    He has his daughter and her friend with him: FACT AND? He said they were being ignored, your point? I agree that his daughter and her friend were with him.
    A car can kill someone if driven recklessly : FACT If he was recklessly driving the car, AND trying to run over employees and customers, why isn't he charged with such? You declared him a dangerous person, and should be removed from the streets. I can see if he was charged with endangering the life of a human, but no.
    Everyone on this planet has received shitty service and managed not to put others in danger: FACT At some point, most people break, act immature, make mistakes, you know, ACT HUMAN. Next!

He's Brown or Black based on his name: ASSUMPTION (and racist) I said Brown based on his appearance, and the fact that everything that he post on Facebook is in Spanish. Everything that his friends post is in Spanish also. If that's not a good indication that someone is of Spanish origin, I don't know what is. You have White Hispanics, I know that. Maybe that's what he is. However, he looks Brown to me, and he speaks Spanish on social media. Next.
    I live in a Lilywhite world: ASSUMPTION (and racist)
    It's the White Man's word against his: ASSUMPTION (and racist) You are correct, that is an assumption on my part. Why do I think that? Because you declared the man dangerous, and he should be off the streets, based on scanty information. You didn't even research to see that the man spoke Spanish, at home. You jumped to conclusions, as you always do, and declared that he should be off the streets. You're the same person that was ACTUALLY arguing for Eugninic. BYE!

Saying I think cops are always right: ASSUMPTION (and just plain stupid) You are correct, see the above response.

Adopting comments made by every Tom, Dick and Harry that posts on the article as fact: Seriously? Not even spending 5 minutes reading about the person whom you decalred dangerous, and must be off the streets is sort of the same thing, isn't it?

Hating a state based on the actions of some : Nope. That's not judgmental. Until you've lived, or been to Kentucky, don't tell me what to base my assumptions on. I've been to Kentucky, and go there quite frequently, when was the last time you've visited the COMMONWEALTH, Kentucky ISN'T a State, but you would know that if you had actually been.

Maybe you should go under the covers with a heating pad when you're PMSing because you're making yourself look really dumb right now.

LMFAO Well, I've still have a long way to appear as dumb as you. Next time do a little reading before you try to read me, or whatever you call this.
    If someone is "peeling off" that can be reckless and endangering others. It only takes a split second to lose control of the wheel.

You don't have to go to Kentucky to know it's a Commonwealth. I'm pretty sure I learned that in elementary school.

As for the other stuff.....

ETA: So this is where errybody at.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

I've been places where I was ignored until the very last minute because I'm Black. It happens. I also peel off fast if I'm pissed. I don't think that's cause to say he's dangerous and should be off the streets. Shit happens when you're pissed, especially if you think you're being discriminated against. Until you are Black or Brown, you will never understand. Never.
    I would fuck your entire life up you peeled out of a parking lot because you are mad and my kids were with me. You will run into someone some day that doesn't play when it comes to their kids. Who the fucks drives off in a fucking parking lot because they got bad service.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

Quote Originally Posted by krazegirl View Post
    I would fuck your entire life up you peeled out of a parking lot because you are mad and my kids were with me. You will run into someone some day that doesn't play when it comes to their kids. Who the fucks drives off in a fucking parking lot because they got bad service.
    With children in their car no less.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    If someone is "peeling off" that can be reckless and endangering others. It only takes a split second to lose control of the wheel.

You don't have to go to Kentucky to know it's a Commonwealth. I'm pretty sure I learned that in elementary school.

As for the other stuff.....

ETA: So this is where errybody at.
    My point exactly, if he was peeling out, and putting the employees of Sonic and customers in danger, he would've been charged thusly. I thought that my post was addressed to Boston, I don't remember saying that NO ONE knew KY was a Commonwealth.

I cant stand when people fucking act like they can show they are mad by driving like an idiot. You know how fucking heavy a car is. I got in a fight in the drive in last year for that. Well I got out of my car to fuck dude up and then he saw the black guy I was with and drove off scared. Damn black people are always scaring away a good fight.

Errrr....sorry, but not really.

Once again, IF HE HAD PUT ANYONE IN DANGER, WHY WAS HE NOT CHARGED WITH THAT? HE WAS CHARGED WITH 1ST DEGREE WANTON ENDARGEMENT. KENTUCKY doesn't give a flying fuck about charging for anything. You pay to stay in their jails, so if he was this dangerous person who had put all of these people, including his own children in danger, why wasn't he charged???? I'm done with this conversation. Reading comprehension isn't in fashion today.

Should have gone to taco bell probably would have had better service.

My point exactly, if he was peeling out, and putting the employees of Sonic and customers in danger, he would've been charged thusly. I thought that my post was addressed to Boston, I don't remember saying that NO ONE knew KY was a Commonwealth.
    So you are agreeing he was dangerous by peeling out? Because that's exactly what I am saying. Anyone who is peeling out can be a danger to themselves, passengers, bystanders, people sitting in businesses, etc.

I've been to Kentucky, and go there quite frequently, when was the last time you've visited the COMMONWEALTH, Kentucky ISN'T a State, but you would know that if you had actually been.
    Are you saying that BB73 is the only person who would know Kentucky is a Commonwealth if she were to visit and it's safe to assume everyone else already knows it even if they have not visited?

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

He was:
    Quote Originally Posted by Paganpat View Post
    A man who was angry about his fast food service tried to ram employees and customers with his car at a local Sonic restaurant Saturday night.

Lexington police said it happened around 10:30 p.m. at the Sonic on South Broadway.

Jose Segovia, 42, attempted to strike multiple employees and even customers with his vehicle.

Segovia has been charged with 1st Degree Wanton Endangerment.

508.060Wanton endangerment in the first degree.
    (1)
    (2)
    A person is guilty of wanton endangerment in the first degree when, under circumstances manifesting extreme indifference to the value of human life, he wantonly engages in conduct which creates a substantial danger of death or serious physical injury to another person.
    Wanton endangerment in the first degree is a Class D felony. Effective:January 1, 1975
    History: Created 1974 Ky. Acts ch.406, sec.70, effective January 1, 1975.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Should have gone to taco bell probably would have had better service.
    Right? Probably wouldn't gave gotten what you ordered, but you would get food fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Errrr....sorry, but not really.

You are entitled to your opinion, thank you for sharing it with me. Once I gather enough info about you and your post, I will be sure to inform you of exactly what I think of you. Good day Sir/Madam

Let me leave this website alone, because I can argue all night, and I'm not trying to argue everyone, just that one person, and I wasn't trying to argue with her. Because, trust me, I will go there with each and every last one of you, but I'm not trying to do that. I don't need to hear the opinion of others, but this is the same shit that you guys do all of the time, gang up on one person.

Right? Probably wouldn't gave gotten what you ordered, but you would get food fast.
    Plus they have horse meat. You get exotic food and fast service. And the camel apple thing is bomb.

You are entitled to your opinion, thank you for sharing it with me. Once I gather enough info about you and your post, I will be sure to inform you of exactly what I think of you. Good day Sir/Madam

Let me leave this website alone, because I can argue all night, and I'm not trying to argue everyone, just that one person, and I wasn't trying to argue with her. Because, trust me, I will go there with each and every last one of you, but I'm not trying to do that. I don't need to hear the opinion of others, but this is the same shit that you guys do all of the time, gang up on one person.
    On a public forum.

Plus they have horse meat. You get exotic food and fast service. And the camel apple thing is bomb.

Exactly! Dude must have missed the memo.

Ummm. Okay then. Not sure why he wasn't charged, but he admitted to peeling out with an employee RUNNING after his car to give him a ticket. Out of all of the comments below the article, you must have missed the one made by the dude himself.

And driving like an ass because you got so angry over something as menial as shitty service DOES make you dangerous. If you can't control your anger over little irritations you are a danger. I don't want people with those issues having access to a gun or a knife..... Or a car. Equally deadly. Until they work those issues out, yes.... They should not be driving the streets in my opinion.

All this mexican talk I want Chipolte now. So bye bye gang members. Stop arguing and lets just agree that you should not drive fast out of a parking lot because you are mad. Count to ten or something. Also if you are brown or black Sonic is racist in Kentucky.

We have learned a lot here.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    He was:
    Thank you, I wasn't aware of that. I should've done more research. Let me get off this thread, have a good day folks. I hope you enjoyed the show. Boston, you assumed that veggies and fruit were the same price everywhere, I don't get how anyone can make that assumption. You didn't know where I lived, so I guess you assumed that I was from California. You even tried to tell me what store to go to get cheap veggies, as if each state has the same stores. Then the whole arguing for Eugenics, well let's just say you didn't make a very good 1st impression. Just as I haven't with Miller, you're not going to die over what I think of you, and neither will I die over what you think of me. Just please, remember that just because it happens in YOUR world, it doesn't mean it's the same every place else. Now you have a good day. I'm going to sit back and play with my new phone, sip a cup a wine, and relax with my fiance.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Holy shit. Queena and PMS do NOT agree with each other, huh?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

On a public forum.

Exactly! Dude must have missed the memo.
    I meant this opinion of others while I was addressing one person in specific, and yes, on a public forum. Problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Holy shit. Queena and PMS do NOT agree with each other, huh?
    Honestly, I've felt this way for a long time. Every since I saw how everyone gangs up on the other Boston. That's why I stopped visiting so much. It's so negative, folks calling for Eugenics, and everything. I would rather belong to a form with fewer cliques, less my opinion is the right opinion, and yes, the know it all type post. That's why I try not to come here anymore.

Gat demmit. Now I want a taco.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Honestly, I've felt this way for a long time. Every since I saw how everyone gangs up on the other Boston. That's why I stopped visiting so much. It's so negative, folks calling for Eugenics, and everything. I would rather belong to a form with fewer cliques, less my opinion is the right opinion, and yes, the know it all type post. That's why I try not to come here anymore.
    Dude, Bean fucking sucks. She adds nothing. That's what you wanna see more of?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information