Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Man charged after attempting to hit employees,Customers with vehicle At local restaurant Lexington Kentucky.

comments on his page are in spanish, just so you know. but i don't think race is an issue. sonic blows and this guy is a dick. bad combo.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    His name is Jose Segovia. Sounds Spanish or Brown to me. I'm not a good judge at names. In one of the comments, someone mentioned going back to your country, that's what made me think he was Brown.

I'm older, I tend to walk away these days. I went to jail for stealing a $0.69 juice, all because this White guy at Walgreens wanted to make my then 5 year old sister wait outside in the cold alone. All because she spent her money and he thought she would steal something. This was in a upper middle class neighborhood. He refused to take the money for the juice I was drinking, and I got charged with disorderly conduct, and retail theft of a item less than a dollar. The police didn't care about him wanting to put my sister out the store, or the fact that I was trying to pay for the juice. It was that White man's word against mine and the rest of my Black family. Racism sucks. He probably didn't peel away, he could've drove off slowly, and it's still that White person's word against his.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    His name is Jose Segovia. Sounds Spanish or Brown to me. I'm not a good judge at names. In one of the comments, someone mentioned going back to your country, that's what made me think he was Brown.

I'm older, I tend to walk away these days. I went to jail for stealing a $0.69 juice, all because this White guy at Walgreens wanted to make my then 5 year old sister wait outside in the cold alone. All because she spent her money and he thought she would steal something. This was in a upper middle class neighborhood. He refused to take the money for the juice I was drinking, and I got charged with disorderly conduct, and retail theft of a item less than a dollar. The police didn't care about him wanting to put my sister out the store, or the fact that I was trying to pay for the juice. It was that White man's word against mine and the rest of my Black family. Racism sucks. He probably didn't peel away, he could've drove off slowly, and it's still that White person's word against his.
    I'm so glad you're here. Even though I'm invisible to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

CYA = cover your ass

I think maybe a manager asked why the car was sitting so long, so the server made it out to be the customer's fault. We'll have to see how it plays out in court.

The guy's facebook photos get lighter and lighter as you scroll down.

So the one consensus in this thread is that "Sonic" sux.

I now know what Sonic is. I had to google first.

Sonic sucking was also decided in chit chat awhile back.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    So now we've gone from "He tried running people and employees over" with his car to "He only peeled out" (HIS own words there, he admitted it) to "he probably didn't peel away, he could have drove off slowly".

I'm sorry, but defending someone that drives dangerously because the service was shitty makes zero sense to me. A car is just as much a weapon as a knife or gun and this guy was raging over having to wait for food. I have NO clue where you got race from this, Queena. But sometimes it has nothing to do with it. It's not always "the white guy is lying because he's brown".

This story wouldn't have made the news if he "drove away slowly".
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Sonic sucking was also decided in chit chat awhile back.
    BTW Miller, why is your Sig missing?

And yes, I remember the Sonic discussion

We have commercials here in LA for Sonic all of the time. I've yet to spot one. If I'm going to do fast food, I'll stick to In n Out

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I'm so glad you're here. Even though I'm invisible to you.
    No you aren't! I see you. I have nothing against any one, of any race. Especially my own. Don't get me started on how great I think Black men are.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    So now we've gone from "He tried running people and employees over" with his car to "He only peeled out" (HIS own words there, he admitted it) to "he probably didn't peel away, he could have drove off slowly".

I'm sorry, but defending someone that drives dangerously because the service was shitty makes zero sense to me. A car is just as much a weapon as a knife or gun and this guy was raging over having to wait for food. I have NO clue where you got race from this, Queena. But sometimes it has nothing to do with it. It's not always "the white guy is lying because he's brown".

This story wouldn't have made the news if he "drove away slowly".
    I could sit here and pick apart your post. However, we live in 2 different world's. The world you live in the police are always right, and I live in the Fuck the Police world. Yes, I am questioning the police and the arrest. The police and the media will fuck up a person's rep in a minute. So, go back to your obviously lilly white world, where the police is always right and let me deal in the real world. I'll never forget you telling me when I first got here that I didn't know how to grocery shop, because YOU can ALWAYS find cheap vegetables and fruits. Here's a very nice clue for you, YOUR POINT OF VIEW ISNT ALWAYS RIGHT!

Fuck spelling and grammar mistakes. They irk me.

His name is Jose Segovia. Sounds Spanish or Brown to me. I'm not a good judge at names. He probably didn't peel away, he could've drove off slowly, and it's still that White person's word against his.
    I take issue with you turning this in to a racist event. Nowhere in the article does it suggest that it was. He never stated that it was. Even people who live in that area say that it's a mixed population living there. Yet you jump to the conclusion that it was racism. I'll be the first to stick up for people who are being descriminated against. But I have a real problem with individuals calling things racist when they aren't.

You said "White man's word against his". Where in the article does it say that the people working are Sonic were even white? Or the arresting officers?

If you really want to break it down, YOU'RE being racist, honey.

And you don't know me, where I came from our who I stand for as a person. Assuming I'm in some "Lilywhite World". Suck my dick.

I could sit here and pick apart your post. However, we live in 2 different world's. The world you live in the police are always right, and I live in the Fuck the Police world. Yes, I am questioning the police and the arrest. The police and the media will fuck up a person's rep in a minute. So, go back to your obviously lilly white world, where the police is always right and let me deal in the real world. I'll never forget you telling me when I first got here that I didn't know how to grocery shop, because YOU can ALWAYS find cheap vegetables and fruits. Here's a very nice clue for you, YOUR POINT OF VIEW ISNT ALWAYS RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Hey everyone, in MY world, the Police are always right

You OBVIOUSLY have NO clue who I am or what I stand for

Well this got interest I g fast.

PS. Sig is gone cuz I need to grab the link me death posted, photibucket declared I'm out ta bandwidth.

That's what I meant by my shocked emoticon. I sense a fight!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

That's what I meant by my shocked emoticon. I sense a fight!
    Well, when someone personally attacks you by all but calling me a racist after trying to turn an article in to something racist ALL based on assumptions..... It tends to put a person on edge.

Who's really the racist here? Yeah.

Yeah, Boston's totally right here.

And 100% at the cops being right in your world.

Well, when someone personally attacks you by all but calling me a racist after trying to turn an article in to something racist ALL based on assumptions..... It tends to put a person on edge.

Not just racist but, :shudder:, a cop lover
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    Not just racist but, :shudder:, a cop lover
    I know huh?

My FB friends seriously get annoyed by the sheer number of police brutality videos and articles I post. It's not like I've stood out protesting for hours on end against police brutality or anything.

I suppose I should be more offended by that assumption.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I take issue with you turning this in to a racist event. Nowhere in the article does it suggest that it was. He never stated that it was. Even people who live in that area say that it's a mixed population living there. Yet you jump to the conclusion that it was racism. I'll be the first to stick up for people who are being descriminated against. But I have a real problem with individuals calling things racist when they aren't.

You said "White man's word against his". Where in the article does it say that the people working are Sonic were even white? Or the arresting officers?

And you don't know me, where I came from our who I stand for as a person. Assuming I'm in some "Lilywhite World". Suck my dick.
    Even if an area is mixed or diverse or whatever the fuck, all it takes is one douche. Just sayin'.

Now I will sit back and enjoy the show.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

And suck my even bigger dick. Like I said you don't know none of those things either, and I based it off race because of comments in the article. The same comments that others were posting. I read them all, and there were a few "go back to your country" type of bullshit. I don't turn everything into race debate, I'm just not willing to believe everything that's posted. Since you took offense, and told me to suck your dick, please feel free to suck my even bigger dick. They do say Blacks have bigger dicks anyway, I'll slap this shit up and down your face. You are the Boston that I don't like. Fuck everyone talking about the other one, your judgemental ass does the same shit in every fucking thread, and today I'm pmsing and it's not the day to fuck with me. So let me reiterate, suck MY dick, and FUCK you!

For the record, I can spit to KY that's how I know how it is. Just as I know how it is to be ignored by service personal.

Oh and I know you don't stand for anything, because you don't like labels.

You're the one who jumped to conclusions, Oh he's dangerous, we must get him off the streets. You don't know what happened. You're jumping to conclusions just the same as me. No one knows but the people who were there. I just took umbrage with you declaring him the most dangerous man in the world, and how he MUST be off the streets. Because pulling away fast...ohhh dangerous. That's silly as hell.

For the record, I wasn't trying to fight with her. I have took offense to her, and her font, every since after joining. She took it upon herself to tell me that I don't know how to grocery shop. She didn't know anything about me, and not only did it piss me off, but it pissed a lot of other people off. I got quite a few messages in amazement at the nerve of you. I'm not into internet fighting, too old for that shit. I just can't stand people who don't know the full story and declare that a person is so dangerous and must be off the streets, all because they pulled away from Sonic's fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Even if an area is mixed or diverse or whatever the fuck, all it takes is one douche. Just sayin'.

Now I will sit back and enjoy the show.
    I've seen more unlawful arrest, and vehicle searches in mixed areas than all Black, White, or so on areas. Just because an area is mixed, it doesn't mean that everything is "all good".

He admits he peeled off because he's angry: FACT
    He has his daughter and her friend with him: FACT
    A car can kill someone if driven recklessly : FACT
    Everyone on this planet has received shitty service and managed not to put others in danger: FACT

He's Brown or Black based on his name: ASSUMPTION (and racist)
    I live in a Lilywhite world: ASSUMPTION (and racist)
    It's the White Man's word against his: ASSUMPTION (and racist)

Saying I think cops are always right: ASSUMPTION (and just plain stupid)

Adopting comments made by every Tom, Dick and Harry that posts on the article as fact: Seriously?

Hating a state based on the actions of some : Nope. That's not judgmental.

Maybe you should go under the covers with a heating pad when you're PMSing because you're making yourself look really dumb right now.

My brother is a cop, and a good one

Thread Information