Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Man charged after attempting to hit employees,Customers with vehicle At local restaurant Lexington Kentucky.

Man charged after attempting to hit employees,Customers with vehicle At local restaurant Lexington Kentucky.

A man who was angry about his fast food service tried to ram employees and customers with his car at a local Sonic restaurant Saturday night.

Lexington police said it happened around 10:30 p.m. at the Sonic on South Broadway.

Jose Segovia, 42, attempted to strike multiple employees and even customers with his vehicle.

Segovia has been charged with 1st Degree Wanton Endangerment.

Here's his Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/jjsegovia

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    What an asshole

Take this fucker off the streets. Quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

He posted in the comments section.

Jj Segovia ? Follow ? Lexington, Kentucky
    No one tried to run over anybody. I was very upset because my daughter and her friend had tried to get service and waited for 25 mins with no one to come out and take their order. After the point were it boiled up and I yelled to the attendant and left the place in a hurry and she came running after us trying to take our license plate number. That's what our police is 'calling' wanted endangerment...and that I 'tried' to ran over people. Not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Paganpat View Post

No one tried to run over anybody. I was very upset because my daughter and her friend had tried to get service and waited for 25 mins with no one to come out and take their order. After the point were it boiled up and I yelled to the attendant and left the place in a hurry and she came running after us trying to take our license plate number. That's what our police is 'calling' wanted endangerment...and that I 'tried' to ran over people. Not true.
    Yeah. Okay dude. This person is dangerous.

Let's say what he's says is true:

You seriously get SO upset about fast food service that you peel out of a parking lot STILL ENDANGERING people? Yes. Endangering you peel out, someone happens to walk in front of you, DEAD. Your car spins out and hits someone, DEAD.

You're an asshole. Period. Go f*ck yourself.

If he's lurking comments sections of articles, I'm sure he's lurking here. So:

You're a fucking asshole. Are you seriously defending acting like a dick over a shitty burger? Go fuck yourself. And take anger management.

It gets better. From the comments ...

If they dont like the service,they need to go back to where he came from. From what I understand he is a Lexington Catholic Track coach. The whole track team was there, what an example to set for young people that he is suppose to be mentoring!!!!!!!!

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I'm not going to say he's an asshole just yet. He sounds like a brown person who was being racially discriminated against. I've been there. Especially in Kentucky. I particularly hate comments like "go back to where you came from" really shows that you aren't racist.

Reading the article and the comments, I don't get where he's dangerous and should be taken off the streets. From what others are saying, he's a well educated man. Also that Sonic like all Sonics suck, and are very slow. Then again, he's Brown. And if I haven't learned anything, I have learned that Black and Brown people are treated differently, especially in the south.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    I'm not going to say he's an asshole just yet. He sounds like a brown person who was being racially discriminated against. I've been there. Especially in Kentucky. I particularly hate comments like "go back to where you came from" really shows that you aren't racist.
    You could be right, I sure don't know who's considered "not white enough" over there. He'd totally be considered your typical white middle class suit down here though. If this happened in Australia & I saw his picture in conjunction with a story like this, I might even suspect him of dishing a bit of that shit out to the workers involved.

It's funny (funny strange, not funny humorous) to see the differences from country to country on who's acceptable & who's not (amongst those types that like to categorise based outward appearances )

I really don't think this is the case. I have been to restaurants that are understaffed/have bad service, and there is always one person who bitches and causes a scene while everyone else waits for their food/service like an adult. If you are hungry and angry you always have the option to leave without throwing a tempter tantrum with your car in a packed parking lot.

Also well educated people can be dangerous and a risk to society.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Reading the article and the comments, I don't get where he's dangerous and should be taken off the streets. From what others are saying, he's a well educated man. Also that Sonic like all Sonics suck, and are very slow. Then again, he's Brown. And if I haven't learned anything, I have learned that Black and Brown people are treated differently, especially in the south.
    I didn't even know he was black or brown. And it really doesn't matter. Even if he was descriminated against, it's no excuse to peel around a parking lot and potentially hurt someone.

I don't think skin color had anything to do with it. I think shitty and slow fast food workers had everything to do with it.

I've been places where I was ignored until the very last minute because I'm Black. It happens. I also peel off fast if I'm pissed. I don't think that's cause to say he's dangerous and should be off the streets. Shit happens when you're pissed, especially if you think you're being discriminated against. Until you are Black or Brown, you will never understand. Never.

I'm a straight bitch, I'll curse your ass out, wait for the police and curse then out too if I feel I'm being discriminated against. It's VERY hurtful to be judged on your race.

he's not wrong about the crappy service at sonic though. also, i'm white and had to wait a half hour to even order at sonics. fuck that place.
    Last edited by animosity; 05-19-2014 at 08:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    he's not wrong about the crappy service at sonic though. also, i'm white and had to wait a half hour to even order at sonics. fuck that place.
    wow. I wouldn't wait more than 5 minutes once I push the button. You've got patience.

I'm a straight bitch, I'll curse your ass out, wait for the police and curse then out too if I feel I'm being discriminated against. It's VERY hurtful to be judged on your race.
    I'm the same way. As I've gotten older I've gotten better at ignoring it but sometimes it's hard.

I'm confused. Why is race playing an issue here? Was that mentioned at all? He looks like a normal white dude to me?

I'm leaning much more (w/ Boston) toward fuck this dude. If you have such rage that you almost take out innocent victims in a parking lot b/c you were made to wait for food, you can go fuck yourself.

This one hits home just two weeks ago I would thrown a fucking rock through this bitches car window in the Kroger parking lot (acting a lot like it sounds like this douche did) had I had one in my hands.

He says his daughter and friend tried to get service. Where was he for 25 minutes? Something's fishy. No employees come until he's leaving. It sounds like CYA to me.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    I'm confused. Why is race playing an issue here? Was that mentioned at all? He looks like a normal white dude to me?

I'm leaning much more (w/ Boston) toward fuck this dude. If you have such rage that you almost take out innocent victims in a parking lot b/c you were made to wait for food, you can go fuck yourself.

This one hits home just two weeks ago I would thrown a fucking rock through this bitches car window in the Kroger parking lot (acting a lot like it sounds like this douche did) had I had one in my hands.
    He looks white to me, too.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

I didnt mean to be rude to you before, I just didn't read anywhere in the article that he felt he was being discriminated against.

He looks Italian to me.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Crone View Post
    He says his daughter and friend tried to get service. Where was he for 25 minutes? Something's fishy. No employees come until he's leaving. It sounds like CYA to me.
    CYA?

And it happens. I waited 15 mins without a menu or even a "give me a sec, hun, we're really busy" at an Applebee's a few weeks ago. And I wasn't sitting in a car, i was sitting at the bar. I thought I was a ghost or something. No racism involved, it was all black waitresses. Just enforces my theory that I'm invisible to black chicks.

But yea, I was really fucking mad. I even got a manager and complained on my way out, which I never do, but that shit was ridiculous. So yea, team This Guy.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I hope this clears matters up, I seriously doubt race was an issue since I'm familiar with that area and it has a good mix of all different types of people and really nobody cares what your race is, Furthermore it's an intercom system so you can't tell what race a person is anyway. Especially in Kentucky! As for Kentucky being more racist than any other state in the "South" Kentucky never succeeded from the Union during the Civil War, And It has a higher number of Christian Conservative Republicans so yes it tends to be a little more racist than some other states.

I mean, this shit happens to everyone. I'm a white blonde chick and I've been completely ignored, forgotten about at places too. You can do the sane thing and simply complain to management while taking your business elsewhere, or you can be a complete fucking lunatic and potentially mow innocent people down in the parking lot.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    I mean, this shit happens to everyone. I'm a white blonde chick and I've been completely ignored, forgotten about at places too. You can do the sane thing and simply complain to management while taking your business elsewhere, or you can be a complete fucking lunatic and potentially mow innocent people down in the parking lot.
    This is exactly why I shouldn't own a car.

I've seen you, Deb. I refuse to believe you get ignored anywhere. Wait..... maybe by some hatin' ass waitress.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information