Thread: Ryan Dedmon (37) died from complications of heart disease

Ryan Dedmon (37) died from complications of heart disease

1406719 Denton Dedmon Ryan 4/19/1977 37 5/17/2014 D White M
    Police Department: Carrollton Police Department Police Svc #: 20143630
    Deceased Address: 2023 Grenoble , Carrollton, Texas 75007 Time Of Death 9:20 PM
    Occurred Location: 2023 Grenoble , Carrollton, Texas 75007
    Place Of Death: bathroom Prosector:
    Place Of Death Address: 2023 Grenoble , Carrollton, Texas Manner Of Death:
    Cause Of Death:
    http://mepublic.tarrantcounty.com/mepublic/Default.aspx

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014..._heart_disease

I was researching this since it was posted but i wasnt able to post here yet. Today i decided to check again and found the COD... I suspected this had happened...

https://www.facebook.com/nahir.dedmo...52525257605432

Obituary for Ryan Dedmon, my beloved brother. You will be missed Boo. We will always love you. Always.
    RYAN SCOTT DEDMON, 37 years of age, passed from this life on May 17, 2014, as a result of an accidental head injury sustained from a fall in his parent’s home. Ryan was raised in Carrollton, Texas and was a graduate of Newman Smith High School where he played football and was active in the Drama Department. He is preceded in death by his mother, Patricia Wiens Dedmon and his grandparents on both sides of his family. He is survived by his wife, Brittany Neidert Dedmon of Carrollton, Texas, father, Stan Dedmon of Carrollton, Texas, two brothers, Bryan Dedmon and family of Wichita Falls, Texas and Kevin Dedmon and family of Houston, Texas, three nieces, three nephews and one grand niece. He is also survived by several uncles and aunts and several cousins, all of whom he cherished throughout his life. Ryan was an independent contractor in the computer hardware and software design and installation industry and lived his entire life in Carrollton, Texas. A Memorial Service is to be held at The North Dallas Funeral Home, 2710 Valley View Lane, Dallas, Texas at 1:30 PM on Saturday June 14, 2014. The family requests that in lieu of flowers contributions be made to The American Cancer Society.

Hmmm. The ME says heart disease.

Manner Of Death: NATURAL
    Cause Of Death: HYPERTENSIVE HEART DISEASE

Maybe he fell in the bathroom and the family didn't know about the heart disease initially? Just my guess

Thread Information