Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Self-Proclaimed Pro-Surfer/Swimsuit Model Tries To Organise Hit On Dad Via Facebook Then AttemptsTo Murder 73 Yr Old Woman In Road Rage Incident

A crowbar to the head wouldn't have been okay in this case??

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

It wasn't road rage, it was a bratty failed carjacking. There have been comments on a few sites about her posting a pic of a BMW that she wanted hours before the incident & bitching for months that her dad should buy her one.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1797749

A Hawaii septuagenarian run down by a self-titled pro surfer believes she was the victim of a carjacking gone wrong.

Cops first thought that 30-year-old wannabe model Jill Hansen's alleged attack on Elizabeth Conklin, 73, on Wednesday stemmed from an earlier road rage incident.

But Conklin — thrown 20 feet after being mowed down while leaving her vehicle in her Waikiki, Honolulu, apartment complex's garage — thinks Hansen was trying to steal her luxury car.

"I parked in my normal parking place and I got out, and all of a sudden I woke up in an ambulance," Conklin told ABC News.

"She saw my car, it was the car she wanted, she followed me (and) was going to kill me to get the car," she added.

It wasn't immediately clear why Conklin accused the tattooed surfer of trying to boost her car. Police did not release a possible motive for the attack.

[QUOTE] A local surfer charged with attempted murder in the second degree had her first appearance in court Monday.

Authorities arrested Jill Anjuli Hansen, 30, after she allegedly drove a car into an elderly woman in Waikiki on Wednesday, May 14.

The incident occurred at 11:40 a.m. in the underground parking garage of Diamond Head Apartments on Kalakaua Ave, police said.

The woman, 73-year-old Elizabeth Conklin, was hospitalized in serious condition with cuts, bruises and a head injury. She spoke with KHON2 from her hospital bed.

According to court documents, the impact left Conklin partially wedged beneath another vehicle. Hansen then reversed and accelerated toward Conklin, apparently trying to strike her again, documents said.

That’s when a maintenance worker, Christopher Khoury, grabbed a crowbar from his office, shattered the back of the rear windshield and Hansen eventually jumped out, documents said.

Documents said Hansen yelled out, “My father made me do this. He’s a high-powered attorney,” before she ran away. She was later identified via a photographic lineup.

Hansen appeared to blow a kiss as she left the courtroom Monday. Her bail was confirmed at $1 million.

A preliminary hearing is set for Wednesday, May 21.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    What a fucking psycho.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I hope they give this nutter a Psychological evaluation, for the good of mankind and luxury cars, for starters.
    Last edited by u2addict; 05-20-2014 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Cars

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Wait. She did a ted talk??
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    A ted talk is a well known thing? I'm going to have to own up to complete ignorance about my own post now

... off to google

ETA got it now. Where have I been?
    Haha, did you guys see the disclaimers that appear with the video on YouTube?

Note from TED: We've flagged this talk, filmed at an independent TEDx event, because it appears to fall outside TED's curatorial guidelines by virtue of its religious proselytizing. The guidelines we give our TEDx organizers are described in more detail at ted.com/tedx. In addition, TEDx is also aware that, at the time of posting this note, the speaker has been charged with attempted murder, but we respect her right to fair legal process. We are flagging purely for the curatorial reasons mentioned above.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    She's obviously delusional. She needs to go away for a long, long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

But wait!!! She's INNOCENT!!

http://khon2.com/2014/05/20/local-su...he-was-framed/

SURFER SAYS SHE WAS FRAMED

An Oahu grand jury has indicted a local surfer on a charge of second-degree attempted murder, the Dept. of the Prosecuting Attorney said
    Tuesday.

Authorities arrested Jill Anjuli Hansen, 30, after she allegedly drove a car into an elderly woman on Wednesday, May 14, in the underground parking garage of Diamond Head Apartments in Waikiki.

The woman, 73-year-old Elizabeth Conklin, was hospitalized in serious condition with cuts, bruises and a head injury. Conklin told KHON2 she believed Hansen was trying to steal her BMW.

On Tuesday, Hansen appeared in court on an unrelated assault charge for an incident that occurred April 18.

KHON2 spoke to her as she left the courthouse.

I’m innocent. I believe I was framed in this case,” she told KHON2. “I just wanted to surf the world tour of surfing

According to court documents, the impact from Hansen’s car left Conklin partially wedged beneath another vehicle. Hansen then reversed and accelerated toward Conklin, apparently trying to strike her again, documents

That’s when a maintenance worker, Christopher Khoury, grabbed a crowbar from his office, shattered the back of the rear windshield and Hansen eventually jumped out,

Documents said Hansen yelled out, “My father made me do this. He’s a high-powered attorney,” before she ran away. She was later identified via a photographic lineup.

Hansen was also indicted on charges of unauthorized entry into a motor vehicle and attempted unauthorized control of a propelled vehicle, according to the

A trial date will be set when Hansen is served with the grand jury bench warrant.

KHON2 also learned that Hansen tried to leave while being processed at Oahu Community Correctional Center

According to the Dept. of Public Safety, Hansen tried to slip behind someone who was walking through the door.

“Thanks to the quick actions of our staff, they immediately grabbed her and stopped her from getting any further. She never got outside the intake area,
    ” said Toni Schwartz, the department’s public information officer.

Schwartz said Hansen will not face attempted escape charges, because “staff was quick to react and able to immediately stop her.”
    Last edited by blighted star; 05-22-2014 at 03:02 AM.

Awww, that sweet smile & wave at the end is probably for you Ron. Her fb link is in the thread ...

I really shouldn't be this turned on.

Lol. If the hitman thing works out she might have lot of $$$$ too. Bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I really shouldn't be this turned on.
    You're right. You shouldn't be

Perhaps look for a gal that doesn't run over little old ladies for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post

Boring.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    She's obviously delusional. She needs to go away for a long, long time.
    Just not to Sonic!

Or one that has a set of tits. Any. At all. Really.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Just not to Sonic!

Or one that has a set of tits. Any. At all. Really.

On BOTH accounts lol

Updates from Aug/Sept 2015.

http://m.kitv.com/news/jill-hansens-...court/34939600

26 Aug 2015

HONOLULU -
    On Wednesday, Jill Hansen walked into court not showing any emotion but grew animated when talking to her attorney.

Click link to watch the video report.

The self-proclaimed pro surfer is facing second degree attempted murder charges for running over an elderly woman in a Waikiki parking garage last year.

According to police, Hansen then allegedly reversed the car and accelerated toward Elizabeth Conklin, apparently trying to strike her again.

?At the time of the alleged attempted murder, she was heard saying my father made me do it, which means she heard her father at that time,? said Tom Cunningham, the psychologist who examined Hansen before and after the alleged crime.

Hansen has seen a number of doctors in the past year. She was given a medical evaluation, sent to the Hawaii State Hospital and was found unfit to stand trial ? until now.

?She has had this very serious illness for a long time. I know that the prosecution pointed out just because you have this disorder doesn?t mean you are not responsible for what you do, but she has been seriously impaired for a long time,? said Cunningham

Hansen is pleading not guilty. Two other doctors who examined her are expected to take the stand on Thursday.

http://jimfishertruecrime.blogspot.c...ad-menace.html

Wednesday, September 2, 2015
    Jill Hansen: The Hawaiian Road Menace

Jill Anjuli Hansen, a 30-year-old blonde with a figure that made Barbie seem bloated, aspired to become a professional surfer. A resident of Honolulu's Maunalani Heights neighborhood, Hansen also claimed to be a model and owner of a swimsuit line. But in her community, if Hansen was known for anything, it was for being a violence-prone woman who drove like a maniac.

In 2010, Hanson was convicted twice for speeding. A year later, police caught her driving without a license and car insurance. Local officers arrested her three times in 2014 for speeding, including driving 72 in a 35-MPH zone. The Maunalani Heights Neighborhood Watch Group's 500 members were alerted to Hansen and her reckless driving habit. A representative of the group reportedly said: "We need everybody to be on the lookout for her, it's that scary. Two people were almost run over by her. One person had a head-on collision with Hansen."

On April 18, 2014, Honolulu police arrested Hansen on a charge of third-degree assault. The judge in that case ordered her to undergo mental evaluation. (According to Hansen's father, she had solicited someone to murder him on Facebook. As a result, he obtained a restraining order against her.)

On Wednesday, May 14, 2014, in the Diamond Head section of Waikiki, 73-year-old Elizabeth Conklin got out of her BMW 328 Wagon in the parking garage to her apartment complex. As Conklin walked away from her vehicle, Jill Hansen, who had followed her into the parking area, slammed her gray Volkswagen Passat into the woman, knocking her twenty feet.

Following the impact, Hansen climbed out of her VW and walked over to the injured woman who was writhing in pain on the garage floor. Instead of calling 911, Hansen returned to her car, climbed in, and was about to take another run at the downed woman when a building employee named Chris Khory grabbed a crow bar and smashed out Hansen's back window.

Mr. Khory's timely intervention caused Hansen to exit the Volkswagen and flee the scene on foot. Paramedics rushed the victim to a nearby hospital where doctors treated Conklin for numerous cuts and bruises.

At the hospital, the victim told police officers that the attack was not the result of an earlier road-rage incident. She believed her attacker had followed her home with the intent of stealing her car. "I parked in my normal parking place," she said. "I got out and all of a sudden woke up in an ambulance. She saw my car, it was the car she wanted. She followed me and was going to kill me to get the car."

An hour or so after running down Elizabeth Conklin in the Waikiki parking garage, Jill Hansen was on her computer updating her Facebook page with a photograph of the victim's BMW. She also informed her Facebook friends and readers that she had just been accepted into the Association of Surfing Professionals. "I am becoming a professional!" she wrote. "I have worked soooo hard to get to where I am today. I am so grateful for the support of surfers and the ASP."

Police officers arrested Hansen at her apartment seven hours after she intentionally plowed into the 73-year-old victim. Officers booked the suspect into jail on the charge of attempted murder. The judge set her bail at $1 million.

In August 2014, the authorities charged Hansen, an inmate at the Women's Correctional Center in Kailua, with violating the protection order acquired by her father. (I'm not sure how she managed this while in custody.)

Circuit Judge Richard Perkins, on September 25, 2014, following a series of psychiatric evaluations of Hansen, found her mentally unfit to stand trial. The judge ordered her to undergo treatment at a local mental health facility.

After regaining her connection to reality through anti-psychotic medication, Jill Hansen went on trial in Honolulu on the charge of second-degree attempted murder. She waived her right to a jury in favor of a so-called bench trial where the judge determined issues of law and fact.

The principal witness during Hansen's 4-day trial on August 23, 2015 involved three mental health experts brought to the stand by the defendant's attorney, Victor Bakke. The psychiatrists, pursuant to Hansen's insanity defense, testified that she had injured the victim while suffering from a psychosis that had rendered her incapable of distinguishing right from wrong. She had therefore been incapable of forming the requisite criminal intent.

"On August 27, 2015, Judge Richard Perkins found Hansen, due to her state of mind at the time of the assault, not criminally responsible. Instead of prison, she was sent to a state hospital where she will remain until her doctors determine she can be safely released back into society."

I hope she gets the help she needs. I know that for quite a while now she's pretty much terrorised her neighbourhood & everyone she met, but under all that crazy she had some really good product ideas. It's sadder still that even with all her family's $$ & resources she still ended up in a situation like this.

I hope she stays in there for a Loooooooooooooooong time. I realize she's unstable, but due to her repeated behavior behind the wheel of a car she's definitely a serious danger to society.

It's scary that even a family with the $$, resources & contacts that these people have couldn't get adequate mental health support for a family member - so what hope do those less wealthy have

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    It's scary that even a family with the $$, resources & contacts that these people have couldn't get adequate mental health support for a family member - so what hope do those less wealthy have
    This is probably one of the few great equalizers in our society. Rich, poor... mental illness is a stigma. Rich, poor....the same standards of committal are in place. The only difference is that the rich can afford it if they can convince their loved ones to actually get the help. However, Rich, poor....rarely do people go willingly.

wow what a shitty thread. Ha ha untreated mental illness is so funny ha ha.

I just saw this, my sister was an organizer for TedX in hawaii at this time. Wonder if she talked to her?

Too bad no one was able to get her the help she needed before it came to this. Luckily the victim lived.

No new updates? Bummer.

On the bright side, she lost her domain being in the hospital or jail so it's now available for registration.

Maybe Ron can register it so that Jill contacts him to get it back once she is released?

Yeah, Ron. You TOO can enjoy the pussy mullet.

I wonder if her dad ever tried to get something done about her mental issues?
    Even her so called "friends" would call her names on her facebook posts. There were even suicidal threats she made on facebook and people pretty much bashed her. Called her a drama queen.

You would think her publicly saying she had homicidal and suicidal thoughts would be enough to put her on a psych hold.

If her dad tried to get her help she would be even more pissed at him. Maybe her mom did try to help her, but she refused treatment.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information