Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Self-Proclaimed Pro-Surfer/Swimsuit Model Tries To Organise Hit On Dad Via Facebook Then AttemptsTo Murder 73 Yr Old Woman In Road Rage Incident

Self-Proclaimed Pro-Surfer/Swimsuit Model Tries To Organise Hit On Dad Via Facebook Then AttemptsTo Murder 73 Yr Old Woman In Road Rage Incident

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1796021

Model surfer tried to kill 73-year-old Hawaiian woman by driving into her: cops

Hawaii?s Jill Anjuli Hansen, who calls herself a professional model and surfer, allegedly crashed her car into a 73-year-old woman out of road rage, police say. She?s been charged with second-degree attempted murder. Previously, Hansen used Facebook to find a hit man to kill her father, he claims.

A Hawaiian surfer was charged with attempted murder when she allegedly plowed her car into a 73-year-old woman during a road rage-fueled attack, police said.

Jill Anjuli Hansen, who calls herself a professional surfer and model, was arrested Wednesday hours after the vicious attack in Waikiki.

Police said the 30-year-old followed Elizabeth Cronklin through a condo complex's parking garage, Hawaii News Now reported.

Police said that after Cronklin got out of her car, Hansen drove her Volkswagen Passat into her.

Hansen backed up and was about to hit Cronklin again when a complex employee smashed the car's back window with a crowbar.

Police said Cronklin and Hansen do not know each other, Honolulu's Star-Advertiser reported.

Hansen was charged with second-degree attempted murder, and her bail was set at $1 million.

Hansen already has a separate assault case pending, Hawaii News Now reported.

In a third incident, Hansen's father filed for a restraining order against his daughter after she allegedly used Facebook to try to hire a hit man to kill him and his family.

Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/jill.a.hansen...fid=9&_rdr#_=_

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Wtf is she so happy about in her mugshot?

Eta: perhaps it's the only picture she doesn't have a massive wedgie in.
    Last edited by SuchAClassicGirl; 05-18-2014 at 04:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Don't mock the wedgies. She's highly respected in her chosen field

http://forum.surfermag.com/forum/ubb...2202333&page=1

Aww shit. I thought the surfer forum was JOKING

Last edited by blighted star; 05-18-2014 at 04:22 AM.

Ok can I mock the fact that she looks like a UNICEF kid?

I suggest reading the surf forum for even better material (including pix) re wedgies. I'm just not feeling mean enough to post it.

Also -

http://forum.surfermag.com/forum/ubb...2202333&page=8

I posted a story about her a couple of years ago and she read it and ended up threatening the people who told it to me. So I stopped adding "fuel to the fire." Nothing came of her threats, but I felt responsible if anything happened.

Jill is sick. Period. It's funny to read about her from a few thousand miles away but to have to surf by her is a bummer. Surfing is fun but when she's out we always have to be on the lookout for one of her episodes.

A couple of weeks ago she burned my friend Sean out at small Bowls. Sean burned her back and she jumped on his back in the water and tried to wail on him. Sean's a big guy 6'2 190#. He grabbed her and tied her up until she stopped. Jill goes in and calls the police. They were going to arrest Sean for assault until a few of the guys that saw what happened told the cops what really went down. Jill got taken away. It's probably the pending assault case they were mentioning in the news report.

A couple of days before her running over this lady she was parked opposite of where I usually park in the Bowls parking lot. The lot was still pretty empty so I just parked away from her. You never know what's going to set her off. And just defending myself could see me having to go to jail or at least a lengthy interview with the cops and maybe even court appearance like my buddy Sean.

She was trying to get boards from a well known shaper from Hawaii. Jill's mom even mailed the shaper payment up front. The shaper told her they can't do boards for her and sent the check back to Jill's mom.

If this was happening at some area in Orange County I'd be laughing it up too. But it's affecting me and people I surf with so it's a whole different perspective. Jill's right she's famous, but not in a good way

ETA The more I read of the surfer forum the less funny this is. This girls been a mess for a long, long time & everyone knew. It sounds as though her family's $$$ & legal connections always fixed the consequences of her behaviour -until now.

Crap. This is funny though

Last edited by blighted star; 05-18-2014 at 05:23 AM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    She looks terrible for 30 years old. I look younger than she does. What a fricken psycho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    She looks terrible for 30 years old. I look younger than she does. What a fricken psycho.
    I was going to say the same thing--I'm going to be 43 in a few weeks, and I'm better preserved than she.

JAH meet Courtney

I tend to discriminate against bleach blonde surfer oc types.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Welp. she's a crazypants. Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Did you say CRAZYpants?? You meant fuzzypants right?

Yeah. I'm nastier early in the morning. By lunch I'll have an attack of conscience.

Still. She posted it herself first I guess. I suppose she forgot about zoom.

Ewww..daammnnn

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Fashion tip: if you intend on sporting the 70s look, wear a bigger bikini. Or better yet, pick your wedgie.

It's like a pussy mullet. Business in the front, party in the back.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Fashion tip: if you intend on sporting the 70s look, wear a bigger bikini. Or better yet, pick your wedgie.

It's like a pussy mullet. Business in the front, party in the back.

Oh snap.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    That's one hairy bunghole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Wow. She's everywhere. Google Australia suggestions after typing "Jill Anjuli" :

jill anjuli x
    jill anjuli hansen
    jill anjuli hansen arrest
    jill anjuli hansen crazy

The last one gets you the pre-attempted murder fame highlights

Such as this performance that warranted a reddit comedy mention

But ... this is much less funny. It seems older women have been a source of paranoia for her for some time

http://forum.surfermag.com/forum/ubb...Number=2010826

Jill Anjuli Hansen 10 hours ago via mobile

I hear older womens voices saying " we are putting Jill away". Guess what!? In the USA the judicial system favors the independent professional which means there are laws that protect me as a business woman. By the way the schools I went to said I'm worthy of a 6 figure salary. So I don't think I belong in the places u old jealous women want to " put me away in "
    It's really disturbing to see how widely known it was that she was in serious need of treatment. Who takes responsibility for failing to act in a situation like this? There are pages & pages on site after site going back years.

& this is the result

http://abcnews.go.com/US/hawaiian-su...ry?id=23768272

A surfer remains in jail after allegedly hitting an elderly Hawaiian woman with her car in a fit of road rage.

Jill Hansen is charged with attempted murder for allegedly hitting Elizabeth Conklin with her car Wednesday. She's being held on $1 million bail.

Conklin, 73, told ABC News she doesn’t remember the incident.

“I parked in my normal parking place, and I got out and all of a sudden I woke up in an ambulance,” Conklin said from her Honolulu hospital room, where she sported two black eyes.

According to police, Hansen, 30, waited until Conklin was out of her car before hitting her.

Conklin said a bystander in the parking garage saw the incident and bashed in Hansen’s rear window when she appeared to prepare to hit Conklin again.

“He saw her in her car getting ready to hit me again. He totally saved my life,” said Conklin.

Hansen left the parking garage but police traced the car back to the surfer, according to investigators.

Hansen is a self-described “surfer girl” and model with her own line of wetsuits. She made the following post the day of her arrest:

Although police have not released a motive, Conklin told ABC News she believes that Hansen wanted to take her car and waited until she was in the parking garage to try and steal the vehicle.
    Last edited by blighted star; 05-18-2014 at 06:22 PM.

Wait. She did a ted talk??

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Wait. She did a ted talk??
    A ted talk is a well known thing? I'm going to have to own up to complete ignorance about my own post now

... off to google

ETA got it now. Where have I been?
    Last edited by blighted star; 05-18-2014 at 06:58 PM.

Trying to watch that shit was painful.. Bitch is nuts.

OMG that hairy ass
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Iwas gonna say "haters gonna hate" but it's not like you're Bean or something; you're hot.

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    Welp. she's a crazypants. Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Trying to watch that shit was painful.. Bitch is nuts.
    I couldn't get through the first 3 minutes. Crazy and full of herself

Bitchcunt needs to eat. Slam a spam sammy and get your low bloodsugar regular, damn...and

go fuck your nasty self.

Please and Thank you.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Some of the gear on one of the sites she seems to be associated with is seriously cool. They've got exactly what I've been trying to find for my snorkelling daughters for years - long rashie leggings. It's a damn shame she's like this. She really could've had a huge business down here - flakey magical thinking or not. What a waste.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/b...ml?mobile=true

A 30-year-old woman charged with attempted murder for allegedly striking a 73-year-old woman with her car in Waikiki appeared at District Court Monday.

Jill Anjuli Hansen's preliminary hearing is set for Wednesday. District Judge James Ashford confirmed her bail at $1 million.

Hansen was charged Friday with second-degree attempted murder. At about 11:40 a.m. on May 14, Hansen followed the victim through the security gate of the Diamond Head Apartments parking lot and intentionally hit the woman with her car as the woman exited the vehicle, according to Honolulu police.

A witness broke one of Hansen's car windows with a crowbar to get her attention and stop her from hitting the 73-year-old woman again.

Paramedics treated the victim for a serious head wound and took her to a hospital.

Police said Hansen and the victim do not know each other and there was no apparent motive.

Hansen lists her occupation as a professional surfer on her Facebook page.

Thread Information