Thread: Jonathan Joseph Bennatts-Miller (6)

Jonathan Joseph Bennatts-Miller (6)

I *JUST* got this Amber alert.

AUBURN, Wash. - An Amber Alert was issued Monday morning for a 6-year-old boy who was abducted at knifepoint and is believed to be in danger, the King County Sheriff's Office reports.

The boy, Mason Jonathan Joseph Bennatts-Miller, was last seen at 39723 186th Place SE in Auburn.

Authorities say his non-custodial mother, Sandra Bennatts, 34, forced entry into her mother's home at knifepoint at about 8 p.m. Sunday, assaulted her, tied her up and took her son after ransacking the house. She may also have taken a handgun.

Bennats' mother, who is the little boy's grandmother, was finally able to untie herself several hours later and alerted authorities about the abduction.

The little boy, who is autistic, has blond hair and brown eyes, stands about 3 feet tall and weighs about 50 pounds. He was last seen wearing a gray shirt with bright lettering and jeans.

Authorities say the woman and missing child may be traveling in a grey 2009 Acura RDX with Washington state license plate number 787-YZO. They are believed to be headed south, possibly to Mexico.

A King County Sheriff's Office spokesperson says the boy's mother lost custody of him but has attempted to take him back on previous occasions.

Anyone with information is asked to call King County Sheriff's Office at 206-296-3311 or 911.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/A...257957381.html

---

I'm listening to the scanner live right now.
    Last edited by Miller22; 05-05-2014 at 10:30 AM. Reason: added photo

Miller? Any relation?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Miller? Any relation?
    Heh - not that I'm aware of. Husband has a huge family tree, but I don't think any of them are in Auburn. I'd be flipping my shit driving all over the G-D place looking for this bitch if it was. I get that it's her son, but she doesn't have him for a reason. Also, tying up her mother is fucked. I don't get why the alert *just* went out now if this happened last night - that's what the article makes it seem like.

There's been at least 3 potential sightings coming across the scanner - one in a place called Gold Bar (which if she's going to Mexico wouldn't make sense unless she's going over and down) and 2 others on a main street in Auburn.

Update:

AUBURN, Wash. - Deputies believe they have spotted the Amber Alert vehicle that may be carrying a 6-year-old boy who was abducted at knifepoint and is believed to be in danger, the King County Sheriff's Office reports.

Snohomish County sheriff's deputies were following a grey 2009 Acura RDX with Washington state license plate number 787-YZO on eastbound Highway 2 near Skykomish when they discontinued the pursuit due to dangerously high speeds.

Authorities are now trying to track the vehicle using other methods.
    Last edited by Miller22; 05-05-2014 at 11:10 AM.

Update:

AUBURN, Wash. - Deputies say they have recovered a 6-year-old boy and his mother, who abducted the boy at knifepoint Sunday night and triggered a statewide Amber Alert, following a high-speed chase on Highway 2.

Sgt. D.B. Grant of the King County Sheriff's Office said authorities were able to track the pair - Mason J.J. Bennatts-Miller, 6, and his mother, Sandra Bennatts, 34 - to the Stevens Pass area Monday morning by pinging the mother's cell phone.

Snohomish County sheriff's deputies then spotted a grey 2009 Acura RDX with Washington state license plate number 787-YZO that was believed to be the vehicle they were in as it headed east on Highway 2 near Skykomish.

As deputies followed the vehicle, it accelerated to dangerously high speeds of up to 100 mph and deputies broke off the pursuit.

Eventually the mother stopped the car in the Stevens Pass area and was trying to flag down other vehicles when authorities caught up with her and took her into custody without incident. The boy was found safe inside her car.

"At that time we were finally able to get her," Grant said. "We're very happy it ended up this way."

The boy, Mason Jonathan Joseph Bennatts-Miller, was abducted from his grandmother's home at 39723 186th Place SE in Auburn on Sunday night.

Authorities say his mother, who does not have custody of him, forced entry into the grandmother's home at knifepoint at about 8 p.m. Sunday. She then assaulted the grandmother, tied her up and took her son after ransacking the house. She may also have taken a handgun.

The little boy's grandmother was finally able to untie herself several hours later and alerted authorities about the abduction.

The little boy, who is autistic, has blond hair and brown eyes, stands about 3 feet tall and weighs about 50 pounds.

A King County Sheriff's Office spokesperson says the boy's mother has attempted to take him back on previous occasions.
    http://www.komonews.com/news/local/A...257957381.html

ETA: ....well that was "fun" and probably very boring for all of you.
    Last edited by Miller22; 05-05-2014 at 11:36 AM. Reason: to add full updated article

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Update:

AUBURN, Wash. - Deputies say they have recovered a 6-year-old boy and his mother, who abducted the boy at knifepoint Sunday night and triggered a statewide Amber Alert, following a high-speed chase on Highway 2

ETA: ....well that was "fun" and probably very boring for all of you.
    I'm happy to read about stories where the people are safe and alive at the end, especially children.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I'm happy to read about stories where the people are safe and alive at the end, especially children.
    Yup this.

He's supes cute too.

OMG he is adorable. I am glad there are laws now that cover parental abduction, throw the courthouse at her, dammit!
    He could have easily been killed in a high speed crash.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

He is super cute. So glad he is ok. Must have been horrifying for him.

Amber Alert mom pleads not guilty to kidnapping son

By Associated Press and KOMO Staff May 20, 2014
    KENT, Wash. - The woman who triggered the May 5 Amber Alert in Washington state pleaded not guilty Tuesday to charges of kidnapping, burglary and custodial interference.

At her appearance in King County Superior Court in Kent, 34-year-old Sandra Bennatts was ordered to remain in jail with bail set at $1 million as her case continues.

Prosecutors say Bennatts, who lost custody of her 6-year-old son, took the boy from his grandmother's home in Auburn after attacking the woman - her own mother - at knifepoint.

She then assaulted the grandmother, took her to a storage room inside the home, "hog-tied" and blindfolded her, and then blocked the doors to the room using rope, wire and tape, according to the statement of probable cause.

Bennatts then took the boy along with the grandmother's car and phone and drove off, police said. The little boy's grandmother was finally able to untie herself around 6 a.m. Monday and went to a neighbor's home to call 911.

Police were able to eventually track Bennatts by pinging the grandmother's cell phone and a Snohomish County deputy tried to pull Bennatts over along Highway 2. But police say Bennatts then sped off east on the narrow highway, reaching speeds of nearly 100 mph.

She eventually drove east in the westbound lanes, then ran out of gas near Stevens Pass, police said. It was there Chelan County deputies caught up with the mother and took her into custody. The boy was found safe inside her car and has since been returned to his grandmother.
    Last edited by Miller22; 05-20-2014 at 03:07 PM.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Glad he was found safe!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Thread Information