Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheriff urged to clamp down on armed militiamen around Bundy ranch

Shoot them all. If they were any shade darker than white copy paper they'd already be dead by now. Save time and double handling, don't feel sorry for them, they are armed and dangerous, threatening the safety of innocents and they owe lots of money to the government, which is in effect stealing from everyone else who lives in America.

To be fair, they may be more the color of recycled resume paper. They are ranchers, you know. Quite a bit of sun.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Yep

Everyone's laughing at these dumb assholes but it's really enraging. They're essentially white supremacists.

Apparently, the people who are going to prison for federal arson are even like, nope, these people don't speak for us.

Oh yeah, and the bundy brothers are crying about all the people who said they'd show up on Facebook but never came.

I read somewhere that these idiots forgot to pack food. I don't know how true that is, but it wouldn't surprise me. These assholes were just looking for a reason to do something like this. They probably don't give the first fuck about the arson.

These badasses took over a place usually used by birdwatchers on a day that it was closed. While that's a little bit funny and shows what absolute cowards they are, what isn't funny is that the dumbest assholes like them are usually the most dangerous. I worry that this is going to escalate to the point where innocent people really will get hurt or killed.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

The father and son ranchers at the heart of the armed occupation of a federal building in Oregon turned themselves into prison Monday — even as the standoff between authorities and the right-wing militia members continued.

Dwight Hammond Jr. 74, and his son, Steven Hammond, 46, convicted three years ago of setting fires on federal land in 2001 and again in 2006 in a dispute over grazing rights for their cattle, showed up at a California prison at 1:37 p.m., officials said.

They already served their original sentences but a judge ruled that the terms were too short under federal sentencing laws and ordered them back to prison for about four years each.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2484410

i have read some reports that they have surrendered, but it sounds like the people they are attempting to support with their occupation just turned themselves in.

This shit is a hoot.

I couldn't understand the reasoning on why this was happening. I decided to read the conservative site and see what their reasoning is.

The FWS versus the ranchers has been an ongoing fight since the early 1990's.
    My stepdad was a rancher, so I do understand some of the issues they list. If half of what they say is true....it's a little shady.
    The two ranchers have already served their time for the crime. It really does seem like the FWS is trying to force these people off their land because FWS wants the land.
    Even though this information in on a Conv. site, they do have links to all the court documents at the bottom.

The armed men in the birdhouse make absolutely NO SENSE at all. I don't see how they are helping the ranchers. If anything, they're making a mockery of what could be a good story on the FWS versus landowners. IMO
    The armed men are idiots.

Here's the conservative site. (I know Bowie hates this site. It was used in the Jessica Chambers' murder and had very iffy stuff) I thought I would link it just to show what these people thought.
    http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...y-persecution/

http://reverbpress.com/news/us/orego...ims-hilarious/

They desperately need Redbull and snacks...and oh, yeah send warm things. I thought about sending these:

http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Sugar-F...ews/B008JELLCA

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    http://reverbpress.com/news/us/orego...ims-hilarious/

They desperately need Redbull and snacks...and oh, yeah send warm things. I thought about sending these:

http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Sugar-F...ews/B008JELLCA
    I was like "why would you send them anything?" Then I read the reviews. I loved the review that said they were sending these to every member of congress!

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I couldn't understand the reasoning on why this was happening. I decided to read the conservative site and see what their reasoning is.

My stepdad was a rancher, so I do understand some of the issues they list. If half of what they say is true....it's a little shady.
    The two ranchers have already served their time for the crime. It really does seem like the FWS is trying to force these people off their land because FWS wants the land.
    Even though this information in on a Conv. site, they do have links to all the court documents at the bottom.

The armed men in the birdhouse make absolutely NO SENSE at all. I don't see how they are helping the ranchers. If anything, they're making a mockery of what could be a good story on the FWS versus landowners. IMO

Here's the conservative site. (I know Bowie hates this site. It was used in the Jessica Chambers' murder and had very iffy stuff) I thought I would link it just to show what these people thought.
    without looking at this site, i have to say it is shady as fuck that the hammonds did their time and now the judge wants them back in prison for 4 years. that is pretty fucked. if the judge fucked up the first time and let them out too early he should just own the mistake and let everyone move on with their lives. at the very least he could bring some new charges against them to make a case, but it doesn't seem that is what is happening from what i have read.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

I read up on it and, yes. I truly believe the government has been harassing them and trying to take their land. But just like you feel, I think their delivery sucks. And the double standard pisses me off to no end.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 01-05-2016 at 09:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

The judge gave them a light sentence when the crime carried a minimum. Apparently the Feds can appeal a light sentence and they did and they won, so now they have to serve the rest of the minimum sentence.

Kind of like the pistorias thing, which I thought wasn't a thing we do here.

Or so I thought.

I know there was a big to do out here in a criminal trial against some 19 year old ass hole who raped his very young kid sister and the judge gave him only 10 years of a 25 year minimum sentence. They were talking about trying to appeal that one.
    Last edited by animosity; 01-05-2016 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    The judge gave them a light sentence when the crime carried a minimum. Apparently the Feds can appeal a light sentence and they did and they won, so now they have to serve the rest of the minimum sentence.

Kind of like the pistorias thing, which I thought wasn't a thing we do here.

Or so I thought.

I know there was a big to do out here in a criminal trial against some 19 year old ass hole who raped his very young kid sister and the judge gave him only 10 years of a 25 year minimum sentence. They were talking about trying to appeal that one.
    Like the case of Stacey Rambold, the teacher that raped the girl and only received 30 days in jail. After he served his sentence, another judge was brought in on the case and the guy was re-sentenced in accordance with minimum guidelines for the state.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ighlight=baugh

I don't think these rachers are being picked on. If they have a beef with anyone, I would say it's with the judge that was trying to help them skirt the mandatory sentence. If he hadn't tried to help them out, they would have just gone in and served the mandatory sentence and would probably be done by now. Sometimes getting favors isn't in your favor. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the 1st judge is sympathetic to their group's beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Like the case of Stacey Rambold, the teacher that raped the girl and only received 30 days in jail. After he served his sentence, another judge was brought in on the case and the guy was re-sentenced in accordance with minimum guidelines for the state.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ighlight=baugh

I don't think these rachers are being picked on. If they have a beef with anyone, I would say it's with the judge that was trying to help them skirt the mandatory sentence. If he hadn't tried to help them out, they would have just gone in and served the mandatory sentence and would probably be done by now. Sometimes getting favors isn't in your favor. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the 1st judge is sympathetic to their group's beliefs.
    I heard hints that this was the case *on conservative talk radio*

Also, from the radio show I heard that they basically set fire in retaliation for having restrictions placed on them and that they got some kid to do It for them. I guess this is the mentally troubled kid who is lying in his testimony.

A minimum sentence is only the minimum when the person is not white.
    Last edited by animosity; 01-05-2016 at 09:44 AM.

Remember the Alamo!

Last edited by puzzld; 01-06-2016 at 10:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I can't wait until they erect a statue in their honor of a hick with a gun in one hand and a box of Kraft Mac and Cheese in the other.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I don't get any of it though. I'm not sure of the nuances, but isn't all land federal land, having been bought or conquered, until it is sold to individuals? I mean, wasn't that the whole homesteader thing?

Thread Information