Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheriff urged to clamp down on armed militiamen around Bundy ranch

Sheriff urged to clamp down on armed militiamen around Bundy ranch

I don't see this ending without bloodshed, but time will tell...
    A growing number of Bunkerville residents want to see the armed militiamen guarding rancher Cliven Bundy leave Nevada, according to a letter from Rep. Steven Horsford, D-Nev., to Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie.

Horsford, whose congressional district includes Bunkerville, wrote that his constituents are concerned about Bundy supporters carrying weapons near local churches, schools and elsewhere.

Militia members flocked to Nevada to support Bundy in his fight with the government over his refusal to pay fees for his cattle to graze on federal land.

?I urge you to investigate these reports and to work with local leaders to ensure that their concerns are addressed in a manner that allows the community to move forward without incident,? Horsford wrote to Gillespie.

The letter also says militiamen have a presence on state and local roads as well as federal highways. In some areas, according to the letter, militiamen have set up checkpoints where drivers are stopped and asked to provide a proof of residency.

They?ve been seen carrying high-caliber weapons and keep a round-the-clock security detail on Bundy.

Many of the militiamen, attracted by Bundy?s views on state?s rights and public lands, traveled from across the country to support him in his stand against the Bureau of Land Management.

Bundy owes the BLM $1 million in grazing fees. Earlier this month, the agency called off a roundup of Bundy?s cattle after escalating tensions between federal agents and militia members.

http://lasvegassun.com/news/2014/apr...amen-around-b/
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Check points?! Oh hell no. What happens if someone isn't a resident? Jebus this isn't going to end well at [I[all[/I].

Whatever, those people are disgusting idiots.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Whatever, those people are disgusting idiots.
    Yea, some people may have a different definition of what "well" means. If a bunch of these militia idiots are dead, that's great.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Yea, some people may have a different definition of what "well" means. If a bunch of these militia idiots are dead, that's great.
    Unfortunately they'll figure out how to take some innocent bystanders with them. SEE Branch Davidians and Waco.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Unfortunately they'll figure out how to take some innocent bystanders with them. SEE Branch Davidians and Waco.
    Are there really innocents in those situations?

Are there really innocents in those situations?
    Yes, first - the children who had no choice. Then the victims of the OK City bombing which was a direct result of Waco.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Yes, first - the children who had no choice. Then the victims of the OK City bombing which was a direct result of Waco.
    Touche. The bombing is something I didn't think of. I have zero sympathy for the idiot women that stick with these idiot men. The kids? I guess I have a little hope for them, but in the back of my head I just think that they're little terrorists in the making anyway.

I like how they're lining all the women up at the frontline.

I'm pretty sure there are no kids there. In which case I stand by my original position of totally fuck these people.

Absolutely fuck these people - but my concern is a Waco 2.0

I've been hearing bits and pieces of this dumb story for weeks now, but not enough to know that what the hell is actually going on. I think I might keep it that way.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

But if there aren't kids there, just dumb women trying to get shot who are going to fire at feds over land they fucking stole, it's nothing like Waco.

Other than I know my husband is on Bundy's side
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    My thoughts too. These knuckle draggers will do anything to spite the government, especially since a "blackie" is in office now. "He ain't got no right to tell me what to do, I was born here!" And all the rest of that bullshit.

This motherfucking fat, white, old piece of shit has been grazing on land he didn't own for years and has profitted from it.

Oh, and all that about residents stopping cars and checking IDs? Just exactly where are the police in this situation? You stop my car it better be for a good reason. You point a gun at anyone in my family, you'd better say your prayers and your life insurance better be paid up.

And any woman who stands in front of these redneck gaptoothed inbred "citizens" should be shot first if she's idiot enough to do it.

I'm with bowie...fuck these assholes.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Karalicious View Post
    I've been hearing bits and pieces of this dumb story for weeks now, but not enough to know that what the hell is actually going on. I think I might keep it that way.
    Same here. I have no knowledge about any of this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

my parents seem smart enough to know an as hole when they see him, but when this story first broke, i talked a little shit and then found out they were on his side... they had the impression that it was his land and eminent domain and blah blah blah. dad was mumbling something like 'so mis-informed...' or something like that so i dropped it because i remembered that i promised my mom not to talk about news with him anymore.

i'm pretty sure they have changed their opinion about it since the story got bigger and more ugly but they haven't said anything about it to me. i mean, they have to have, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

They're baaack.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...eral-building/
    A group of 150 armed militia members have broken into and occupied a federal building in Oregon. The group reportedly includes three sons of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, who had a tense standoff with federal officials in 2014.

Radical militia members from across the country descended on Harney County, Oregon today to protest the conviction of two local ranchers for arson on federal land. They claim ?that the federal government had no authority in Harney County.? The militia occupying the headquarters building at Malheur National Wildlife Refuge is a splinter group from the larger protest. The gambit seems intended ?to provoke a standoff with the federal government.?

In a phone interview with the Oregonian, Ammond Bundy said that ?would not rule out violence if law enforcement tries to remove them.? He called the headquarters building ?the tool to do all the tyranny that has been placed upon the Hammonds? and said he was ?planning on staying?for years.? In a message on Facebook Bundy said he planned on establishing the facility as a base for militia members across the country:

Cliven Bundy is also advising the local ranchers, Steven and Dwight Hammond, not to submit to federal authorities as required on Monday. Instead, Bundy is urging them to go to the Harney County jail and ask for ?protective custody.?

Meanwhile, Cliven?s son Ammon is reportedly rallying other militia members to join the occupation.

In an ominous sign, one member of the group, Jon Ritzheimer, posted a goodbye video to his family on YouTube today. ?I want to die a free man,? Ritzheimer says.

What the hell are they even trying to do? Tea Party gonna Tea Party.

The fact that this is being called a 'peaceful protest' is so insane. Peaceful protests don't involve storming a government building with guns and taking them over. Like, if they were a bunch of Arabs, no one would be calling this a peaceful protest.

I suggest they simply build a wall around the place, set up a few guardtowers and name the place the "Bundy Federal Prision" It's all ready to go, even has a starter set of inmates. Anyone wants to leave, they're welcome to surrender and stand trial. Otherwise, they are exactly where they belong.

Yeah, these people certainly prove how fucked up our national perception of terrorism is.

What are they? Like states rights kooks, am I correct? If you don't like how the U.S. Operates, git out!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Yeah, these people certainly prove how fucked up our national perception of terrorism is.

What are they? Like states rights kooks, am I correct? If you don't like how the U.S. Operates, git out!
    I don't know that these guys even think the states have the right to tell them what to do. It's more "Fuck you. I do what I want." But yeah they are nothing but a bunch of terrorists, and more dangerous than any foreign threat could ever be.

Well, here's what law enforcement thinks is going on:

https://twitter.com/BrentKOIN/status...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Do these "Patriots" have generators? Can't the cops just cut the power and water to that area?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    And they say White Privilege isn't a thing. I'd like to see a group of Black or Middle Eastern Men pull this off. At least some people see it. They've been dubbed "YallQaeda" pulling off "YeeHawd".
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information