Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Sheriff urged to clamp down on armed militiamen around Bundy ranch

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Yeah just saw a BLM twitter account tweeting "this is breaking my heart rn", went back to see what they were talking about & it was this guy being encouraged to walk outside after he'd said all of this. Sounds fucking messy & pretty awful
    Wait, I have 0 idea what you're talking about.

Fuck all these dumbass rednecks.

Everyone has surrendered. All it took was for everyone else to shout hallelujah at him in unison, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    I'm surprised the woman came out peacefully. Several times the group seemed to agree to surrender and she would say she wasn't coming out without her guns or saying she might as well die because she didn't want to go to jail.

Fiore kept talking about writing a book about this. She's seeing this situation as a money making possibility.
    That's because it's fun to play "Patriotic Martyr" until they figure out that this isn't a game and being a Martyr requires you to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Wait, I have 0 idea what you're talking about.

Fuck all these dumbass rednecks.

Sorry, still having MAJOR trouble posting. That was like my 8th attempt & I couldn't be fucked typing it all out properly again - I should've though.

Better explanation (hopefully) :

One of the Black Lives Matter protesters from Ferguson tweeted that it was breaking their heart listening to this guy threatening suicide by cop. They thought he was being set up to get shot by the people who were "counselling" him at that time. I didn't realise they were talking about one of these guys until I followed their twitter thread back.
    Last edited by blighted star; 02-11-2016 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Noooo so glitchy I couldn't edit my theirtherethey're disaster

Interesting because the Oregon group spoke about BLM last night. They expected a turnout of supporters similar in number to people who rallied for BLM. They expressed disappointment that government leaders did not go to Burns to support them and pretty much felt abandoned.

Lol, these guys are epitome of why Black Lives Matter even exists. Can you imagine a bunch of black activists storming a government building or taking over government land?

I kind of get what she was saying though. The live streaming, the advice from those on the outside, whatever... People were just clamoring for a show and encouraged these guys to do everything in their power to become a martyr, for entertainment. It was farcical, and maybe these people got into it because they are stupid dicks, but by the end, those four displayed what looked to me to be some type of mass hysteria/delusions. Follie a quatre...

Yeah I got the impression that like many others they believed the guy wouldn't even have been there but for mental health issues & for some bizarre & unexplained reason, LE were letting a couple of completely untrained RW nutjobs handle the negotiations.

If he was shot it would've been yet another case of a mentally ill person being taken out by police & they've put every other shooting like that on blast regardless of the victims colour.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    This! I have no idea how/why this was allowed to continue as long as it did. Why did LE have to tiptoe around these people, but they have no problems going ballistic on anyone else who dares to express an opinion?
    4 words: Waco, Oklahoma City, Columbine

Apologies if it's already linked, but how did I miss Twitter's #bundyeroticfanfic??

https://twitter.com/hashtag/bundyero...fault&src=hash

I'm not saying it's right - Im just theorizing as to why.

Columbine? Why would that have anything to do with anything?

Waco, I can KIND of see but that was different, there were women and children, so many children. Oklahoma city bombing? Again, not seeing why that would encourage them NOT to just pick off a bunch of crazy extremists.

They didn't barge in because it's Oregon which is like the capitol of weirdo bunker outsider end of the world people and because it was a bunch of idiot white guys who ended up making fucking morons out of themselves and have now been humiliated by the government, who basically passed the mike and were like 'you're not important or serious enough to merit anything, we could clean you out in an hour but you have your little tantrum.'

I actually think Wounded Knee and Alcatraz are most comparable...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I actually think Wounded Knee and Alcatraz are most comparable...
    I was actually unfamiliar with this, interesting.

Shawna Cox, one of Malheur Wildlife Refuge occupiers facing federal charges, has filed a court document claiming federal damages from the works of the devil for $666,666,666,666.66.

The document was filed in US District Court Wednesday, and quickly tossed by a judge who said Cox's claims were "not cognizable in this criminal proceeding and will not be addressed in this case."

Cox also claims federal workers who still cannot return to their workplace at the Malheur Wildlife Refuge, simply decided not to work during the occupation.

"It was their choice not to come to work out of guilty," she writes.

She says state and federal employees tried to execute her and the rest of the occupiers so they could "continue to socialize and communize the United States of America, and continue to use their state and federal bar licenses to steal the lives, liberties and properties of economically vulnerable individuals."

Read the full document here:

http://katu.com/news/local/refuge-oc...e-refuge-court
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I'm guessing she plans to act as her own lawyer since she seems to hate them very much

If you ask me, they should all be indicted for felony murder, as a person was killed during the commission of a crime.

Bundy brothers acquitted of federal conspiracy and weapon charges after leading 41-day standoff at wildlife refuge that defense claimed was a 'Martin Luther King style sit-in'
    Ammon and Ryan Bundy and five additional defendants were found not guilty in a Portland courtroom on Thursday
    They had faced charges of conspiracy to impede federal officers and possession of firearms in a federal facility
    David Fry, Jeff Banta, Shawna Cox, Kenneth Medenback and Neil Wampler were also exonerated
    Decision is a blow to the US government, which had aggressively prosecuted the right-wing activists
    The Bundy brothers led an armed takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in January and February that gained national attention

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4OMvLPkIh
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

How the fuck did that happen? Did the prosecution not show the videos of them with guns and the bazillion rounds of ammunition?
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

Because white guys.

Fuck this is so dumb. You gotta put the brakes on that rebellion shit right away. What kind of impression does this give? That uprisings against the government are fine and dandy?

Probably the jury was made up of a of Yahoos that were like, well, our constitution says it our duty to rise up against an unjust gubberment.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Fuck this is so dumb. You gotta put the brakes on that rebellion shit right away. What kind of impression does this give? That uprisings against the government are fine and dandy?

Probably the jury was made up of a of Yahoos that were like, well, our constitution says it our duty to rise up against an unjust gubberment.
    If you're white.

If you're white.
    Next you'll be saying reverse racism can't happen. Fucking sjw's.

I can't even believe these guys got off of those charges.
    There was some comments on the Bundy pages saying that Oregon supports them.

Uh no we all don't support them.

I think they got off on a loophole. That they didn't actually cause the employees to interrupt business. That the employees could've still been working.

It's all a play on words and it's total bullshit because now every inbred piece of shit is gonna think it's okay and try to get publicity.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Meanwhile, unarmed Native Americans are being arrested by the group for protesting the pipeline.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information