Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Sheriff urged to clamp down on armed militiamen around Bundy ranch

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Fuck this is so dumb. You gotta put the brakes on that rebellion shit right away. What kind of impression does this give? That uprisings against the government are fine and dandy?

Probably the jury was made up of a of Yahoos that were like, well, our constitution says it our duty to rise up against an unjust gubberment.
    If you're white.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    If you're white.
    Next you'll be saying reverse racism can't happen. Fucking sjw's.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I can't even believe these guys got off of those charges.
    There was some comments on the Bundy pages saying that Oregon supports them.

Uh no we all don't support them.

I think they got off on a loophole. That they didn't actually cause the employees to interrupt business. That the employees could've still been working.

It's all a play on words and it's total bullshit because now every inbred piece of shit is gonna think it's okay and try to get publicity.

Meanwhile, unarmed Native Americans are being arrested by the group for protesting the pipeline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Meanwhile, unarmed Native Americans are being arrested by the group for protesting the pipeline.
    And horses are being shot...

My friend who is there said that said that they had hold of her and were dragging her to the squad car, but a bunch of young men helped her get loose. Her elderly grandma wasn't so lucky. She and a bunch of other elders were arrested and are spending their 2nd night in jail tonight.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Oceti...48643532061050
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm so, SO, SO appalled by this verdict. I'm more pissed off they cut the only juror leaning to convict off. Subtle, guys.

I remember smugly watching the live feed of the standoff thinking 'what a bunch of idiots, at least they'll rot a while' ... nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016...ional-Monument

Bundys say another standoff may be coming if feds follow through with new Nevada National Monument

RSS
    REBLOGGED BY

Recommended

TAGS

Nevada
    PresidentObama
    Recommended
    HarryReid
    GoldButte
    RyanBundy

Share this article

Obviously emboldened by the shocking “not guilty” verdict in the Oregon trial, Ryan Bundy tells The Washington Post that another standoff might be imminent:

Less than a week after being acquitted at a trial over last winter’s armed occupation of an Oregon federal wildlife refuge, Nevada rancher Ryan Bundy said another protest action will be justified if President Obama goes ahead with plans to create a huge national monument abutting the Bundy family’s ranch here.

“Absolutely! That’s the best thing in the world for [people] to do,” Bundy said Monday in a telephone interview from an Oregon jail, where he is being held pending a February trial related to a separate armed standoff in 2014 with federal agents at his family’s ranch.

Nevada Senator Harry Reid has long pushed for the Gold Butte area to be designated as a National Monument, something he hopes President Obama will do before he leaves office:

Such a designation would be the president’s second in Nevada, and would widen federal protections to maintain Gold Butte’s historic significance.

Gold Butte lies south of Mesquite near the Arizona border. It is roughly 350,000 acres of government-protected conservation land and wilderness managed by the federal Bureau of Land Management.

The property is home to the desert tortoise, a historic mining town and ancient Native American petroglyphs and artifacts.

For now, Ryan Bundy won’t reveal any plans for a possible action:

Bundy, 44, wouldn’t say whether he and his family would encourage some kind of anti-government action over Gold Butte, because “I never say what we will do.” But asked whether violence was ever justified against an abusive government, Bundy said: “Ask George Washington.”

Harry Reid says the effort to designate Gold Butte a National Monument will not be derailed by the Bundy family and their followers.
    Wednesday, Nov 2, 2016 ? 11:44:28 AM EST ? Jen Hayden

The Bundy brothers are getting a change of address today:

The Bundys Wednesday were discharged from the Multnomah County Detention Center about 7:45 a.m. to the custody of the U.S. Marshals Service, according to a jail spokeswoman.

The two are being flown to Nevada, where they are among 19 indicted on federal charges stemming from the 2014 armed standoff with federal agents over grazing rights near their father Cliven Bundy's ranch .

In Nevada, they face 16 felony counts, including extortion, obstruction of justice, conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States, conspiracy to impede or injure a federal officer, assault on a federal officer, and threatening a federal officer

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

These guys are serious assholes.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Why are you so against the Bundy group? They are doing the same thing as BLM and they are a hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by gooniemon View Post
    Why are you so against the Bundy group? They are doing the same thing as BLM and they are a hate group.
    They're Playdough Patriots. They do shit that's only in THEIR best interest, not for the American people as a whole. Honestly, they're just running around looking for reasons to play with their toys and costing the tax payers money.
    Oh well, back to gum.

Quote Originally Posted by gooniemon View Post
    Why are you for the group? And if you're not for them, then why ask?

You should go join them this time! DO IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

LAS VEGAS -- A U.S. judge in Nevada declared a mistrial Wednesday in the case against a states' rights figure, his two sons and another man accused of leading a 2014 armed standoff with federal agents during a cattle grazing dispute. Chief U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro in Las Vegas dismissed a jury seated last month for the long-awaited trial of Cliven Bundy, his sons Ryan and Ammon Bundy and self-styled Montana militia leader Ryan Payne.

It is the latest in a string of failed prosecutions in Nevada and Oregon against those who have opposed federal control of vast swaths of land in the American West.

Jurors in Portland, Oregon, acquitted the two Bundy sons of taking over a U.S. wildlife refuge in Oregon for more than a month in early 2016 amid calls for the U.S. government to turn over public land to local control.

In the Nevada case, Navarro faulted federal prosecutors for failing to turn over all evidence to defense attorneys, including records about the conduct of FBI and Bureau of Land Management agents during the standoff.

"The government is obligated to disclose all evidence that might be favorable" to the defense, the judge said.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cliven-...th-u-s-agents/

If you can't graze cattle on Fed lands, then they shouldn't look the other way about all the weed growers using national forests, and people shouldn't be allowed to live in them either. Why is one group allowed to use the resource and another isn't?

I don't care one way or the other.... I don't have cows, grow weed, or live in a National Forest, but if one group can use them, why can't another? Grass grows back, and from what I understand they free grazed and moved.

Thread Information