Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Missing People Found Years Later

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2022/02...ulster-county/

4-Year-Old Paislee Shultis, Missing Since 2019, Found Alive In Ulster County
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2022/02...ulster-county/

4-Year-Old Paislee Shultis, Missing Since 2019, Found Alive In Ulster County
    Whoa that is crazy! Good news, though!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Officers say they found her inside the home in a secret makeshift room under a closed staircase leading to the basement on Tuesday night.
    WTF, they were hiding her in the basement?!
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

If it was a "closed" staircase, how could there be a way under it?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

It's filthy and disgusting. Also, it doesn't look like she was only hidden there temporarily - looks like she spent some time there. These people are animals.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    It's filthy and disgusting. Also, it doesn't look like she was only hidden there temporarily - looks like she spent some time there. These people are animals.
    Agree. This wasn't a temporary hiding place. This poor girl!

Agree. This wasn't a temporary hiding place. This poor girl!
    Right? You want to think that (in most cases) when the non-custodial parent takes off with a child it's because they love them and want them. This was clearly not the case. I wonder how they figured out she was there? That People magazine article is confusing, so the parents removed her from a foster situation?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    1. You can't tell me that the Grandfather didn't know that little girl was there. He's full of shit.

2. Why are they not charged with actual kidnapping or any other felonies?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/16/us/mi...ter/index.html

He went missing nearly 3 years ago. Deputies found him shivering outside a gas station 700 miles away
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 11:29 AM.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/16/us/mi...ter/index.html

He went missing nearly 3 years ago. Deputies found him shivering outside a gas station 700 miles away
    erg. I'm glad they found him, and I hope he is returning to a loving, caring family. But. I have to wonder... I always have to wonder. Did he run away from a bad situation? Or just wander off? Or did someone ditch him? Obviously, there are mental health issues at play and if his family can provide a safe loving home, that's great... but who moves away while their child is missing? Yeah I know it's been 3 year... Of course who is going to care for him if the family doesn't? It's not like he's been doing great on his own...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    1. You can't tell me that the Grandfather didn't know that little girl was there. He's full of shit.

2. Why are they not charged with actual kidnapping or any other felonies?!
    If I recall correctly, the parents were/are on drugs and had their kids removed by DCS. This child they kidnapped from school because they didn't want to lose her to the system. She wasn't hidden under the stairs the entire time, she would play outside and I think that she went to school. This wasn't the first time the police came looking, that's why they had such a prepared hiding spot. I felt sorry for the child(Ren) that they left behind, how they're kids. Oh and it wasn't the system, but mom's sister/mother/aunt who has custody of the other kids. That's what raised my eyebrow, family adoption and carers are usually better. I need to find a update, the neighbors were pretty upset about the child being removed from the home, as if the grandpa and parents didn't kidnap the poor child.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    erg. I'm glad they found him, and I hope he is returning to a loving, caring family. But. I have to wonder... I always have to wonder. Did he run away from a bad situation? Or just wander off? Or did someone ditch him? Obviously, there are mental health issues at play and if his family can provide a safe loving home, that's great... but who moves away while their child is missing? Yeah I know it's been 3 year... Of course who is going to care for him if the family doesn't? It's not like he's been doing great on his own...
    All of this.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pittsburgh/n...g-person-case/

Patricia Kopta, Pittsburgh street preacher missing since 1992, found alive in Puerto Rico

Patricia Kopta's husband reported her missing from the North Hills in 1992. Ross Township Deputy Police Chief Brian Kohlhepp said an Interpol agent and a social worker from Puerto Rico contacted him recently and said they believed they had found Kopta alive 1,700 miles away in an adult care home.

Ross Township police said they were told Kopta was found in need of care and was taken into the home in the June of 1999.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pittsburgh/n...g-person-case/

Patricia Kopta, Pittsburgh street preacher missing since 1992, found alive in Puerto Rico
    I wonder what made her want to leave? These preachers can be assholes, as we've seen. I wonder if he was abusive. I'm assuming she had mental health issues if she's been living in an adult home all of these years. At least she seems to have found peace. I hope the family leaves her alone if she doesn't want to see them.

So was she the preacher or was her husband?

Glad she was found alive but I wonder why she dipped?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

So was she the preacher or was her husband?

Glad she was found alive but I wonder why she dipped?
    I think she was.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/s...273630620.html

Man who went missing in 2021 now found safe hundreds of miles away in Texas, cops say

An Arkansas man has been reunited with his family more than a year after he went missing, cops say. Harley McCourt, now 27, was reported missing in October 2022 when his dad said he left their Little Rock home without his wallet and cell phone, according to the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/s...273630620.html

Man who went missing in 2021 now found safe hundreds of miles away in Texas, cops say
    I wonder if there was something wrong with him...like mentally?

“I knew something was wrong. And so, I went, and I started searching everywhere. I looked in the closets, under the bed,” his mom, Kim McCourt, told THV 11.

Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/news/s...#storylink=cpy
    No wonder they couldn't find him. They spent a year looking in the closet and under the bed

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    No wonder they couldn't find him. They spent a year looking in the closet and under the bed
    Right?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...last-rcna82997

Police confirm identity of Texas woman abducted in 1971 and reunited with family last year

The Fort Worth Police Department said it had completed DNA testing for Melissa Highsmith, who was allegedly taken by a babysitter 51 years ago, when she was 22 months old.

The testing confirmed the results of a home DNA test kit used by her family.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...last-rcna82997

Police confirm identity of Texas woman abducted in 1971 and reunited with family last year
    Wow! How many times do we assume parents killed their kid when they go missing? Although those DNA sites skeeve me out a bit, I'm glad for the positive outcomes that have happened from them being around. Yes, I've also done it because I'm not a paranoid freak conspiracy person, but it does kind of bother me a bit that someone else has my DNA.

I'm hoping to hear more stories like this and fuck that statute of limitations. Kidnapping shouldn't have one.

https://greekreporter.com/2023/09/24...-greece-found/

Missing Italian Man Who Left Suicide Note Found in Greece 10 Years Later

According to Italian news website ANSA, Adamo Guerra, then 45 years old, left his wife and two children in Imola leaving a suicide note to his parents.

?Goodbye, mom and dad. I don?t have much to tell you, but unfortunately things always went wrong for me. I will try to take this last step in the right way so that you will not experience the pain of my funeral. The time has come for me to put the word end,? he wrote in the letter he left to his parents.

Guerra?s wife, Rafaella, and his family started looking for the missing Italian man from the day he disappeared.
    A Chi l?ha visto? investigator managed to locate the 55-year-old, alive and perfectly healthy, in Patras, where he lives permanently in the past 10 years.

When the missing Italian realized that his secret had been revealed, he tried to convince the broadcaster to ?forget about him? and never broadcast the news that he lives in Greece.

His wife, however saw the show footage and, distraught, thanked the broadcasters for solving the case. ?He?s not a husband, he?s not a father,? she commented, regarding the 55-year-old.

https://greekreporter.com/2023/09/24...-greece-found/

Missing Italian Man Who Left Suicide Note Found in Greece 10 Years Later
    Damn that must burn for his wife, kids, and parents.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://www.timesunion.com/hudsonval...h-17657828.php

Robert Hoagland was found deceased. Tl

Thread Information