Thread: Kristine Kirk (44) was shot by her husband while he was high and hallucinating

Kristine Kirk (44) was shot by her husband while he was high and hallucinating

Authorities say a Denver man accused of killing his wife while she was on the phone with 911 bought marijuana-infused candy and a pre-rolled joint in the hours before he allegedly shot and killed her.

A copy of a search warrant sent to CBS News' Crimesider on Thursday by the Denver Department of Public Safety alleges Kristine Kirk, 44, told dispatchers her husband ate the candy before he started hallucinating and frightening the couple's three children. The warrant says 47-year-old Richard Kirk also may have taken prescription pain medication before he began acting erratically.

Authorities say that Monday evening, April 14, Richard Kirk shot his wife in the head about 12 minutes into her call with 911. Police say Kristine told dispatchers her husband was getting a gun from a safe before a gunshot sounded and the line went quiet.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014..._hallucinating
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I saw this. And it's really starting to piss me off how they're painting pot as this drug that's makes you do crazy shit. Right on cue, the second it becomes legal all of the stories start spinning it.

"HE WAS ON MARIJUANA AT THE TIME! oh....and prescription drugs"

ETA: Rest in peace Kristine. I'm so glad he didn't get to the kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I saw this. And it's really starting to piss me off how they're painting pot as this drug that's makes you do crazy shit. Right on cue, the second it becomes legal all of the stories start spinning it.

All of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Maybe the pot did make him crazy.... Lol just giving you a hard time. I agree with all of what you said. I wonder if he was on some other shot too or if the weed is just a cop out that happened to fall into place.

Could've been laced. Everyone reacts differently to stuff. Maybe he was just already messed up in the head and decided to take some pot before so he could pretend like that's what it was that made him do it, to use as a defense. Meh, you never know with psychos! lol

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Could've been laced. Everyone reacts differently to stuff. Maybe he was just already messed up in the head and decided to take some pot before so he could pretend like that's what it was that made him do it, to use as a defense. Meh, you never know with psychos! lol
    That thought crossed my mind as well but I'm a but ignorant in the legal stuff so I assumed it's not common practice to lace edibles with other stuff. I do know get use specifically engineered statins to make certain treats for different effects or whatever so maybe he did just react that way but I have a really hard time believing that the weed and the weed alone made him do it. I honestly think he wanted to kill her.

Well, that's also the thing. Pot is not what it used to be either. It's so engineered these days that who knows what the hell it can do. I'm not saying it made him go nuts. But it was cooked in to candy and anything could be in that. Maybe mix it with mental illness and a script and all hell breaks loose.

I just can't stand how they're demonizing marijuana now.

I would put more stock in the prescription drugs being the thing that really fucked him up. Whether it was a reaction between the weed and prescription drugs or just the prescription in itself. I didn't even realize it said he may have taken pills until I just went back and reread it. But of course all of the emphasis is on the marijuana.

Quote Originally Posted by Live2Love View Post
    I would put more stock in the prescription drugs being the thing that really fucked him up. Whether it was a reaction between the weed and prescription drugs or just the prescription in itself. I didn't even realize it said he may have taken pills until I just went back and reread it. But of course all of the emphasis is on the marijuana.
    yep
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I just can't stand how they're demonizing marijuana now.
    Now? where have you been during the war on drugs?
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Feetprints View Post
    Now? where have you been during the war on drugs?
    I know they would demonize ALL drugs in general. But it seems that lately since it's being legalized that they're pinning murders and deaths on it.

I know they would demonize ALL drugs in general. But it seems that lately since it's being legalized that they're pinning murders and deaths on it.
    Yep. Ever since CO started selling legal pot for recreational use this stuff has been cropping up. It's the 1930s all over again.

As Doug Stanhope said: they'll legalise any drug as long as it keeps you productive.

This one too-
    A college student visiting Denver jumped to his death from a hotel balcony after eating marijuana-infused cookies, according to a coroner's report that marks the first time authorities have publicly linked a death to marijuana since legal sales of recreational cannabis began in Colorado.
    http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_25...ting-marijuana

Killed by the DEMON WEED!
    Last edited by *crickets*; 04-21-2014 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    This one too-

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_25...ting-marijuana

Killed by the DEMON WEED!
    yep i believe in both cases the idiots had way more wrong with them then weed.

I've also noticed the propaganda against weed since it became legal in Colorado. No question that alcohol has caused more death, disease, and misery to society than any other substance. But, hey drink up.
    I Feel More Like I Do Now Than When I Got Here

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia View Post
    I've also noticed the propaganda against weed since it became legal in Colorado. No question that alcohol has caused more death, disease, and misery to society than any other substance. But, hey drink up.
    I think it's probably because people will buy the paper to read stories about this newly legalised drug killing people. If it was an alcohol story, bah, yesterday's news so to speak.

Has the 911 call been released anywhere?

this just in: ambien walrus kills wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morticia View Post
    Exactly. People are dumber than fuck because they don't take it upon themselves to be educated about anything. This is a perfect example. The amount of deaths, diseases and disabilities that can be directly attributed to alcohol is staggering in proportion to the "problem" people perceive marijuana to be. But peeplez be dum. And unfortunately, there's an epidemic of dumb in America and there has been for a loonnnnnggg time.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information