Thread: Teenager survives flight from CA to Maui in plane wheel well

Teenager survives flight from CA to Maui in plane wheel well

16-year-old reportedly ran away from home, survived adverse conditions on Sunday morning flight

http://www.kitv.com/news/teenager-su..._campaign=kitv

Teen hitchhikes in wheel well of flight from California to Hawaii

SHOW TRANSCRIPT
    A teenger has survived a flight from San Jose, Calif. to Maui after apparently traveling in the wheel well of a Hawaiian Airlines flight Sunday morning.

FBI officials say officials say the 16-year-old boy stowed away in the wheel well of a flight from California to Hawaii, survived the trip halfway across the Pacific Ocean unharmed despite frigid temperatures at 38,000 feet and a lack of oxygen.

FBI spokesman Tom Simon in Honolulu told The Associated Press on Sunday night that the boy was questioned by the FBI after being discovered on the tarmac at the Maui airport with no identification.

Simon says security footage from the San Jose airport verified that the boy from Santa Clara, Calif., hopped a fence to get to Hawaiian Airlines Flight 45 on Sunday morning. The flight arrived in Maui at 10:31 a.m. Simon says the child had run away from his family.

Simon says the boy will not be charged and was referred to child protective services.

Hawaiian Airlines officials released this statement after learning of the incident. " Our primary concern now is for the wellbeing of the boy, who is exceptionally lucky to have survived. Hawaiian and its contractors responsible for handling our aircraft in San Jose are ready to assist various government agencies in their investigation of this incident."

Read more: http://www.kitv.com/news/teenager-su...#ixzz2zX8vV4pT

Duse that title is fucked up. Can a mod fix please?

So he was just chilling on the runway after that? Like, conscious and everything? How?

If he really did stow away in the wheel well.... what a freaking idiot.

He's not going to get in trouble for this? 16 years old is old enough to know better. Wonder if he was running from an abusive family life? Just popped in my head when I read CPS took him instead...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    He's not going to get in trouble for this? 16 years old is old enough to know better. Wonder if he was running from an abusive family life? Just popped in my head when I read CPS took him instead...
    BBM:
    You beat me to it. Poor dumb kid.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Standby for a bunch of copycat kids doing this because this particular kid made it without dying.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

I might be an idiot for asking this-how did he not get "sucked" out?!?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I just don't get how no one saw him go in there. With security in airports these days....wow.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I might be an idiot for asking this-how did he not get "sucked" out?!?
    I dunno, g-force maybe?

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Thread Information