Thread: Samantha Attard (32) committed suicide by an unknown method

Samantha Attard (32) committed suicide by an unknown method

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014...unknown_method

Police are appealing for public assistance to locate a woman reported missing in Sydney?s south west.
    Samantha Attard, 32, was last seen at her home on Walder Road, Hammondville, about 6pm on Tuesday (15 April 2014).
    Police from Liverpool Local Area Command were alerted after she failed to return home and could not be located or contacted.
    Serious concerns are held for her welfare.
    Samantha is described as being of Mediterranean appearance, 163cm tall, slim build and long brown hair with blonde tips.
    It?s believed she is travelling in a black Mitsubishi Lancer with NSW registration SAM44Y.
    Anyone who sees Samantha or knows her whereabouts is urged to contact police immediately.

https://www.facebook.com/nswpoliceforce?ref=stream

Seeing if I can do this from my ph. I can't edit so if I make a mess please excuse for a few days til I can fix it : )

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Seeing if I can do this from my ph. I can't edit so if I make a mess please excuse for a few days til I can fix it : )

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thankyou!! I can't even rep : (

Police will prepare a report for the information of the Coroner following the discovery of the body of a woman overnight.
    The 32-year-old woman was last seen at her home last Tuesday (15 April 2014). Police from Liverpool Local Area Command were alerted on Friday (18 April 2014), after she failed to return home and a public appeal for information was made.
    About 5.40pm yesterday (Sunday 19 April 2014), police were called to Mitchell Road, Cronulla, after a woman’s body was found.

It looks like it was suicide.

The following statement has been made by a member of the family this morning “The amount of support our family has had over this difficult time has been overwhelming but it is with an extremely heavy heart to inform you that my sister Samantha Attard has lost her battle with depression.” “Thank you to everyone who spread the word for us. And please if you know anyone suffering with a mental illness or are struggling to deal with this or any problems, do not hesitate to call Lifeline

Very sad!!

I'm not familiar with the area so I street viewed it. I think she must have committed suicide in her car.
    Attached Images Attached Images

She looks way younger than 32.

investigations indicate there are no suspicious circumstances, police said.

* Readers seeking support and information about suicide prevention can contact Lifeline on 13 11 14.
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1226890352790

Here is her facebook.
    https://www.facebook.com/samantha.at...=browse_search
    Last edited by bermstalker; 04-21-2014 at 02:15 AM.

Beautiful and seemingly very kind. Always those ones that go.

Every article like this makes me reasses depression. Over half the people I know are depressed, or have some 'disorder'. You know they are who I'd class as the smartest half?

I read a few reports before. 'Depression' is going to keep rising. Guess where mostly? In the agnostic/atheist group. The people with the clearest worldview. I can see a day coming where in some circles, you'll be considered ill if you're not depressed...

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    She does.

Granted, I'm almost 31 and people say I look like I'm in high school. I don't know how many times someone had stared at my ID when I'm buying cigarettes like they don't believe it's real.

Yeah, cuz I'm 16 and decided to get a fake ID that says 30. That would make me a total idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    She does.

Granted, I'm almost 31 and people say I look like I'm in high school. I don't know how many times someone had stared at my ID when I'm buying cigarettes like they don't believe it's real.

Yeah, cuz I'm 16 and decided to get a fake ID that says 30. That would make me a total idiot.
    That's a great thing to have have. It means you'll be foxy at 40 and 50.

I love girls that look a bit younger. <3

I think some people age quicker physically too. Time just works double speed on them. I remember when I was 17, there was a guy in my class who looked older than I do now. I'm 29.

If this girl was in her car, it's likely either an overdose or chemical gas death. Likely an overdose, because I think they would have mentioned if the car and the area around it was toxic.

Are there guns in Australia?

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Wizard View Post
    If this girl was in her car, it's likely either an overdose or chemical gas death. Likely an overdose, because I think they would have mentioned if the car and the area around it was toxic.

Are there guns in Australia?
    Yes, but I suspect an overdose. Because surely someone would have noticed blood spattered windows. If she od'ed, it may have just looked like she was sleeping/sitting in the car.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Yes, but I suspect an overdose. Because surely someone would have noticed blood spattered windows. If she od'ed, it may have just looked like she was sleeping/sitting in the car.
    I was going to say that I'm pretty sure there are guns in Australia. More outback and desolate areas would warrant them, I would think.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Attard as a second name should go. All those high school puns she must have gotten. :(

Thread Information