Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang affiliated rapper cuts off own penis, jumps off balcony in suicide attempt

Andre Johnson, the Wu-Tang clan linked rapper who sliced off his penis before jumping off a second-story balcony in North Hollywood, Los Angeles, minutes before 1 a.m. on Wednesday, April 16, was reportedly under the influence of PCP during the gruesome incident.

E! News was first to report the speculation Johnson aka Christ Bearer was on high with the recreational dissociative drug Phencyclidine, colloquially known as angel dust, kristal joint, Ashy Larry, illy, or wet.

The rumor runs opposite to the claim of the two rap group Northstar members who have been collaborating with Johnson and happened to live in the same building apartment. The two rappers, who also serve as witnesses to the incident, told TMZ they were with Johnson early Wednesday morning when out of the blue Johnson tear off his penis and jumped off the balcony. They claimed they were not on "any hard drugs that would cause him to do such a thing."

A source knowledgeable to the situation told E! News Johnson used a serrated steak knife to cut off his penis; detailing he did the slicing one piece at a time - his penis first, next his testicles and finally the remaining parts of his genitalia.

The insider added the called police arrived before Johnson jumped off the balcony. The police asked the rapper to calm down and have a talk with them. Johnson answered "okay," but this did not prevent him from leaping off the balcony. Authorities recovered his chopped genitalia at the second floor of the apartment.

The 40-year-old rapper was quickly brought to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where he is currently being treated. The severed parts of his sexual organ were also transported to the hospital with the hope that medical experts could put it back. Unfortunately, initial reports said doctors were not able to reattach the cut off parts, considering it a lost cause.
    http://www.fashiontimes.com/articles...teak-knife.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

That was a very poorly worded article I think I'll wait until a more reputable news site says it was PCP.

However it was PCP, well that explains everything.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I love how PCP isn't "A hard drug" in his circles. I feel bad for the guy, but yeah... PCP? It does explain it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I love how PCP isn't "A hard drug" in his circles. I feel bad for the guy, but yeah... PCP? It does explain it.
    Well he could have been smoking a joint that was dipped and they didn't know.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Yeah. I don't buy that he didn't know he took PCP. Sorry.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Now can I make jokes without the sideye?
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Yeah. I don't buy that he didn't know he took PCP. Sorry.
    Not him. His friends who said he took no hard drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    Not him. His friends who said he took no hard drugs.
    Ahhhh... I get ya. Big Derp on my part

And I was picturing some after school special where his friends were offering him a joint "Come on, Man. It's just a joint". But little did he know, his friends had laced the joint with Angel Dust (sorry... Old reference showing my age).

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

And I was picturing some after school special where his friends were offering him a joint "Come on, Man. It's just a joint". But little did he know, his friends had laced the joint with Angel Dust (sorry... Old reference showing my age).
    Babe, I appreciated it!

Where they don't have maps.......such as..

I saw that one! Helen Hunt was in it.

Last edited by SuchAClassicGirl; 04-20-2014 at 06:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

AJ/CB's latest FB post.
    FULL recovery= magical penis regeneration? how appropriate on Easter Sunday. *praise to allah*

Google says: Kryptonite= synthetic mj, like k-2, spice etc. meant to be smoked, hence the "no hard drugs" claim. Kryptonite has been around since 2002, pops up every few years, gets a lot of bad press, goes away then resurfaces again. Contains WHO TF KNOWS WHAT.

kids this is bad. DO NOT TRY IT.
    Last edited by *crickets*; 05-22-2014 at 02:18 PM.

whoa, she freaked the fuck out!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    I saw that one! Helen Hunt was in it.
    Weeeeeeee!

Seriously, this would make my whole fucking year if this story were about a majority of Juggalos. Feed them some PCP, let them cut off their junk, and watch the magnitude of ZERO FUCKS I will give if even ONE jumps off a roof.

"YOU FUCKED UP."

"Never cry over a whore..." - Klaus

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i like the word 'twat'.

Rapper Finally Explains Why He Cut Off His Own Penis
    Andre "Christ Bearer" Johnson, the formerly Wu-Tang-affiliated rapper now best known for severing his own penis and then jumping off a balcony, has finally spoken out about what drove his bizarre behavior last month.

Johnson told TMZ he was extremely depressed and alone that night, with restraining orders preventing him from seeing his two daughters and a third child on the way. He started smoking weed and reading books about monks and vasectomies, and somehow became inspired to try the DIY at-home version for himself.

Obviously, it didn't go according to plan. There is some good news, though: Despite earlier reports that surgeons would be unable to reattach Johnson's penis, plastic surgeons were able to restore it with "full functionality."

Except for that whole "being able to have more kids" thing. So, although the means were completely insane, he achieved the end he was looking for.

As for his relationship with the Wu-Tang Clan, who distanced themselves from him after the incident, Johnson claims he's still part of the Wu family. He actually went even further, telling TMZ, "I am the fucking Wu Tang."

He's not, but who wants to argue with a guy who's willing to take a knife to his own dick?
    http://gawker.com/rapper-finally-exp...nis-1575096248

TMZ Article: http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/10/christ...is/?adid=hero4
    Last edited by Miller22; 05-12-2014 at 10:13 AM. Reason: added headline

A non-update update:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/15/showbi...html?hpt=hp_t2

(CNN) -- The rapper who mutilated himself and then jumped from a Los Angeles building has broken his silence about what happened.

Andre Johnson was severely injured in April after he severed his penis and leaped from the second level of a building in North Hollywood. He told E! that he was under the influence of drugs at the time but insisted that he knew what he was doing.

"Yes, I was using drugs that night, but I was in complete control," he said. "I cut it off because that was the root of all my problems. My solution to the problem was the realization that sex is for mortals, and I am a god. ...Those kinds of activities got me into trouble, and I came here to be a god."

Johnson performs under the name Christ Bearer and his group Northstar was affiliated with the Wu-Tang Clan. Johnson said he hadn't spoken out on the incident before because "People perceived me as crazy, so I never wanted to speak wholeheartedly on the matter."

Doctors weren't able to reattach the penis, he told E!.

He said he had been seeing a psychologist after he was discharged but that he has been deemed okay. He said he was thankful to God when he awoke in the hospital still alive.

"I didn't want to kill myself," Johnson said. "That was just my response to the demons. They were doing their best to get to me, but being alive solidified my thoughts. ...I'm alive, penis or no penis."
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Why does it sound like he still knew wtf he was doing? Instead of "dude I was whacked out of my mind" it sounds more like "it was all to get at the root of all my problems and I did it as a sacrificial act..." Whatevs...if you're a god, you don't need to do PCP
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Did the PCP make him perma crazy

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

So is his penis reattached or not?
    In May he said it was. Now it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    So is his penis reattached or not?
    In May he said it was. Now it wasn't.
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

He could be part skink?

He gets a fright & off it falls

Then magically a week later ...

(CNN) -- The rapper who mutilated himself and then jumped from a Los Angeles building has broken his silence about what happened.

Andre Johnson was severely injured in April after he severed his penis and leaped from the second level of a building in North Hollywood. He told E! that he was under the influence of drugs at the time but insisted that he knew what he was doing.

"Yes, I was using drugs that night, but I was in complete control," he said. "I cut it off because that was the root of all my problems. My solution to the problem was the realization that sex is for mortals, and I am a god. ...Those kinds of activities got me into trouble, and I came here to be a god."

Johnson performs under the name Christ Bearer and his group Northstar was affiliated with the Wu-Tang Clan. Johnson said he hadn't spoken out on the incident before because "People perceived me as crazy, so I never wanted to speak wholeheartedly on the matter."

Doctors weren't able to reattach the penis, he told E!.

He said he had been seeing a psychologist after he was discharged but that he has been deemed okay. He said he was thankful to God when he awoke in the hospital still alive.

"I didn't want to kill myself," Johnson said. "That was just my response to the demons. They were doing their best to get to me, but being alive solidified my thoughts. ...I'm alive, penis or no penis."
    BBM:
    I thought Kanye was the only God, now we have two?
    Which is it?

Maybe he will cut his dick off too...could we be so lucky.
    Last edited by u2addict; 07-21-2014 at 05:36 PM. Reason: dick snips

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Bumping for interview:

http://www.vice.com/read/i-was-relen...ource=vicefbus

Last year, one of the biggest mental health-related stories to hit the mainstream was the case of Andre "Christ Bearer" Johnson, the Wu-Tang Clan-affiliated rapper who hacked off his own penis while high on angel dust and suffering from depression. The media frenzy surrounding his story was intense; he went from only being known among underground hip-hop fans to being plastered across the pages of nearly every newspaper and celebrity gossip magazine. It was bullying on a grand scale, with mainstream journalists mocking him for a potentially fatal act of self-harm. For World Mental Health Day (October 10), I decided to get in touch with him to see what impact the actions of the press had on his recovery. The following story is a narration of his thoughts on this matter.

2014 wasn't exactly my year. My life had descended into a fog of depression after being prevented from seeing my daughters by their mother, and I was feeling as if nothing was going right. Then, just as I thought my situation couldn't get any worse, it did in a dramatic way. I had been smoking weed and PCP one day, trying to blot out the misery of life with drugs, when I lost all contact with reality and took the somewhat insane step of cutting my own penis off and jumping from a balcony. Dark, destructive thoughts had been running through my head under the influence of the dust, and I just thought, "Fuck it. Maybe I'm better off without this thing so I can't have any more kids, seeing as things are going so badly with the ones that I've already brought into this world."

Luckily, I survived the incident. It was a horrific episode that would have destroyed a lesser man, but I'm a member of the Original Nation of Islam, and believe that the indomitable spirit of All Mighty God Allah that permeates throughout my entire being allowed me to overcome it. This horrific act of self-harm was only the beginning of my ordeal, though. Unfortunately, we live in an era where the media see the mentally ill as a circus act. Rather than wishing me a speedy recovery, they harassed me constantly and did their best to try and mentally break me.

The media shitstorm surrounding what happened was crazy. While I should have been focusing on getting better and still had two more surgeries to go, I was bombarded by reporters from almost every publication in existence, which forced the hospital to move me from room to room so that I could get some privacy. Clearly, the press were more concerned about making fun of a life-threatening episode than they were about the fact I could have died.

After I'd been discharged from hospital, my depression was compounded by celebrities I had previously held in high regard making jokes at my expense in an attempt to profit from my misfortune. Some might argue that I brought my situation on myself by taking drugs, but when the story was first broken, the media didn't know that I was on dust at the time. They even reported that it was depression, not substance abuse, that had led to the incident. They weren't hounding me in a bid to highlight the dangers of drugs; they just wanted to sell copies of their publications by capitalizing upon my personal tragedy. Urban radio personality Charlamagne even went as far as to label me "Donkey of the Day", a spot usually reserved on his show for people who have said or done something stupid. That doesn't exactly send out a positive message about people who are struggling with mental health issues. I was also ridiculed by major newspapers with wide circulations, whose journalists really should have known better.

According to Professor David Lester of Stockton University, who has studied suicide among famous people, treating celebrities like this puts their lives in danger. "It's similar to cyberbullying, which frequently results in suicide," he says. "The psychiatric disorder increases the risk of suicide further."

I'm only really known in hip-hop circles, so I can't imagine what people in the wider public eye go through when they suffer from mental illnesses. Professor Lester's sentiments have been echoed by Patrick Corrigan of the Illinois Institute of Technology, who was the editor of the book, The Stigma of Disease and Disability. "Making fun of a celebrity's mental illness not only worsens his or her challenges, but worsens the stigma of mental illness," he says. "Stigma can be as problematic for people as the symptoms of their mental illnesses."

Luckily, I had my faith to help me overcome these trials and tribulations. Your values determine what you do in life, and belief in being your own personal Jesus is an integral part of the Original Nation of Islam. I am the god of my own world, so change had to come from within. I rose above all the criticism, made self-deprecating jokes about my accident to keep my spirits up and continued to make my music in the hope of empowering others.

The fact still remains that the media are complicit in contributing to the stigma that's placed on mental health issues. A radical change is needed, or we will remain in the dark ages, where people who suffer from psychological problems will continue to be ostracized and treated as figures of fun. The media defines societal opinions, but also reflects them, so just as I was ultimately responsible for my own recovery, we are all responsible for bringing about the change we want to see.

Hopefully it will come sooner rather than later, because it's desperately needed.

Visit Christ Bearer's website, or add him on Twitter.

Thread Information