Thread: Shawn Hardee (37) died from an accidental drug overdose

Shawn Hardee (37) died from an accidental drug overdose

1404888 Tarrant Hardee Shawn 4/4/1977 37 4/9/2014 F White M
    Police Department: Fort Worth Police Department Police Svc #: 14-32374
    Deceased Address: 9116 Saddlehorn Dr. #101 , Fort Worth, Texas 76116 Time Of Death 5:06 AM
    Occurred Location: 9116 Saddlehorn Dr. #101 , Fort Worth, Texas 76116
    Place Of Death: Bedroom Prosector: Yoshiyuki Kikuchi
    Place Of Death Address: 9116 Saddlehorn Dr. #101 , Fort Worth, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING
    http://mepublic.tarrantcounty.com/mepublic/Default.aspx

Rhonda XXX I like the pic shawn except the hat!!!!!
    1. November 2011 um 22:25 ? 1

Scotty XXX Whats up bro still working on people or what
    14. November 2013 um 19:35

Shawn Hardee a bit under the weather at the moment, going thru physical therapy, but the goal is to be back tattooing in the next few months.
    16. November 2013 um 15:28 ? 2

Richard XXX Hows it going Shawn
    16. November 2013 um 15:29

Shawn Hardee just started therapy yesterday, first session. i really liked the lady until she started hurting me. I've lost quite a bit of range of motion in my left hand, the right ones better. still having nerve pain and just fucking sore all the time, but I'm actually getting better, little at a time. still without my bad habits....doing fairly well in that arena. i think we're going to make it thru, from the other side. lol. how've u been?
    16. November 2013 um 15:36 ? 3

Richard XXX I'm good , glad to hear your moving forward , keep your head up
    16. November 2013 um 15:45

Shawn Hardee Trying to, head in the clouds, feet on the ground.
    16. November 2013 um 16:32 ? 2

Erin XXX you look so healthy in this pic
    17. November 2013 um 10:40 ? 2

Shawn Hardee It was when i first got home. 50 or 60 lbs heavier.
    17. November 2013 um 12:52

Greg XXX Happy to see you post and are you are getting better .

Keep moving toward light side of the force, cuz....

You have a good soul dude, don't let your old habits, past mistakes send it back into darkness.

Hard work will be your savior.. from working though the pain to heal ,beating your inner demons to a pulp, to finding your way to making a good living.

All of this is beyond hard , but I believe in you. The real question is do you believe in your self and love yourself enough to make this happen? I know you can, you just to have channel your inner rage squarely at positive changes in your life on a daily basis.

Look in there mirror and stare at that guy..... Do you see him?? .... Make that guy proud.

Luv u cuz
    17. November 2013 um 16:28 ? 4

Richard XXX Shawn , Greg said it well, I've seen that soul, I sensed it. Renew yourself
    17. November 2013 um 17:06

Shawn Hardee Damn cuz, that was just phenomenally well said.needed and appreciated.much love cuz.
    18. November 2013 um 00:29 ? 2

Kerrie XXX What Greg said! Love you bro. I've been telling you this all along. Maybe of enough people tell you you are worthy, you will believe it
    18. November 2013 um 00:44 ? 1

Christy XXX I love you Shawn! So good to see you around!
    18. November 2013 um 00:49 ? Bearbeitet ? 1

Shawn Hardee Sad to say, i really need to hear this shit right now. going thru this is creating a real mindjob. and i never stop hurting. lot of love to all of y'all.
    18. November 2013 um 01:39 ? 4

Christy XXX There is no shame in needing to hear support from friends and family. I hope you have a speedy recovery and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    18. November 2013 um 01:42

Cynthia XXX Glad to hear ur doing better.Stay strong & keep ur head up!
    18. November 2013 um 01:59

Greg XXX Sean, going thru this shit is going to fucking save you ...it's a gift. How you face every rehab session with a great attitude no matter how much it hurts will give you the inner strength to face what ever obstacle is put in front of you for the rest of your life.

Use your, pain ,sadness, and anger to fix the only thing you can, yourself.

Channel it into strength , perseverance and stubbornness to make your self the man you want to be.

Don't settle for the cards that were dealt you, because we all know you were given a shitty hand. Deal your own new deck... And give yourself all aces.
    18. November 2013 um 03:36 ? 1
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014..._drug_overdose

Strange thing- or at least to me. He had a wife. The wife is not mentioned in the obit tho...even tho she wrote a message

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dfw...?pid=170593375
    I'm going to copy/paste his obit b/c after a short time, legacy makes you pay to keep it up.

Shawn Michael Hardee, 37, passed away Wednesday, April 9, 2014. Memorial service: 11 a.m. Saturday at Alpine Funeral Home. Shawn was born April 4, 1977. He was a very talented artist, the writer of beautiful words and was always a man of quick wit and good humor. He loved telling a good joke. He will be dearly missed by his family and friends. Shawn was preceded in death by his father, Randy Hardee; grandfathers, Bruce Hardee and Richard Faubion; uncle, Chris Faubion; and aunt, Brenda Jill Hardee. Survivors: His mother and stepfather, Deidra and Monty Jones; sisters, Kerrie Wallgren and Julie Dennett; brothers, Joseph Hardee and Skyler Hardee; children, Chase, Bailey and Nicholas; grandmothers, Shirley Faubion and Dolly Hardee; uncle, Martin Faubion; aunt, Sandra Punchatz; and nieces, nephews, cousins and many friends who loved him very much. - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dfw....zRtQt7jE.dpuf
    Here is his wife
    You were my heart, my soul, my husband. Everyday we spent together for the last there years was a gift. You were all i had in this sick sad world. I loved you more than i knew was humanly possible. I miss you, so much. But I'm here, and i know you are with me whispering away the nightmares and tears just like you did when you were alive. Rest in peace baby, now that you've found some. i love you.
    Jenny Hardee, Ft Worth, TX

------------

He also has some criminal stuff listed. He admitted in that case he had some mental issues.
    Appellant testified that he had been hospitalized for mental illness several times during his adolescence and primarily diagnosed as a manic depressive. Appellant said he was treated with medication, which he stopped taking nine years ago. He spoke of a suicide attempt at age nine and a pill overdose at age eighteen. Furthermore, he described his mental health by saying, [W]hen I get depressed, I get down. I m this far down you can go, lying on my bed crying in the middle of the night for one reason, and when I m happy, I m the nicest person in the world to be around. When asked about his case, appellant demonstrated knowledge of the offense with which he had been charged and its sentencing range, and the ability to communicate with his attorney.
    He tried to run somebody over
    http://law.justia.com/cases/texas/se...004/16206.html
    Last edited by bermstalker; 04-21-2014 at 01:26 AM.

I bet she had left him before he died. And his family wrote the obituary.

Accidental drug intoxication. :/

Manner Of Death: ACCIDENT
    Cause Of Death: MIXED DRUG INTOXICATION

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Strange thing- or at least to me. He had a wife. The wife is not mentioned in the obit tho...even tho she wrote a message

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dfw...?pid=170593375
    I'm going to copy/paste his obit b/c after a short time, legacy makes you pay to keep it up.

Here is his wife
    You were my heart, my soul, my husband. Everyday we spent together for the last there years was a gift. You were all i had in this sick sad world. I loved you more than i knew was humanly possible. I miss you, so much. But I'm here, and i know you are with me whispering away the nightmares and tears just like you did when you were alive. Rest in peace baby, now that you've found some. i love you.
    Jenny Hardee, Ft Worth, TX

------------

He also has some criminal stuff listed. He admitted in that case he had some mental issues.

He tried to run somebody over
    http://law.justia.com/cases/texas/se...004/16206.html
    I was not mentioned in the obituary because his family hated me, they blame me for thier lack of relationship with him. I was with him when he died. In fact, i was asleep on his chest. I was taken to the hospital that morning because of the trauma. I till suffer PTSD from that morning, and still dont have a relationship with most of his family. We were happy, but he was a troubled man, and dealt with his problem his own way. I tried to save him, and was successful the first 4 times he tried to kill himself. Sometimes there just is no saving someone that doesnt want to be.

Thread Information