Thread: Boyd Mayes (52) died from complications of cardiac arrest

Boyd Mayes (52) died from complications of cardiac arrest

1404885 Denton Mayes Boyd 4/27/1961 52 4/8/2014 D White M
    Police Department: Police Svc #:
    Deceased Address: 2762 Waverley , Trophy Club, Texas 76262 Time Of Death 8:42 PM
    Occurred Location:
    Place Of Death: Prosector:
    Place Of Death Address: 2762 Waverley , Trophy Club, Manner Of Death:
    Cause Of Death:
    http://mepublic.tarrantcounty.com/mepublic/Default.aspx

Graveside services for Boyd G. ?Chip? Mayes, Jr., 52, of Trophy Club, Texas will be held Friday, April 11, 2014 at 3:00 p.m. in the Huntington Cemetery with Reverend Tim Daywitt officiating.

Mr. Mayes was born April 27, 1961 in Houston, Texas to Maryanne (Brennan) and Boyd G. Mayes, Sr., and died Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at his residence. He had resided in Trophy Club for 3 1/2 years. Mr. Mayes earned an Associates Degree in Electronics form TSTI in Waco, and served in the U.S. Navy.

Survivors include his wife of 22 years, Sheila Mayes of Trophy Club; daughter, Madalynn Morton of Trophy Club; mother, Maryanne Medlen of Houston; stepmother, Bernice Mayes of Houston; sisters, Cynthia Taylor and husband Warren and Patti Smith, all of Houston; brothers, Mike Jones and wife Rebecca of Houston, Kelvin Mayes of Germany and Darrell Mayes of Arkansas; nieces, Sarah Sherlin, Rachel Taylor, both of Houston, Aprile Smith of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Leeanne Wood of Midland-Odessa, and Sadie Morton of Nacogdoches; and nephews, Mason Morton, Gunner Rickenbacker and Cutter Rickenbacker, all of Nacogdoches.

He was preceded in death by his father; brother, Bradley Jerome Mayes; and grandparents, Daniel Palmer Ivy, Loretta Ivy, Jesse Boyd Mayes and Zorada Mayes.

Memorial contributions may be made to the National Kidney Foundation, 2400 Augusta Drive, Suite 252, Houston, Texas 77057-4989.

The family will welcome friends and loved ones from 12:00 noon to 2:00 p.m. Friday afternoon at Carroway Funeral Home in Huntington.

Memories and condolences may be added at www.carrowayfuneralhome.com.

Carroway Funeral Home, Huntington, directors.
    http://www.carrowayfuneralhome.com/f...60&fh_id=12203

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2015...cardiac_arrest

Patti Mayes Smith
    April 9 ? Edited
    Our Brother, Husband, Son, Uncle, Nephew, and Friend Boyd Mayes Jr. passed and went to see Our Heavenly Father last night from a long battle with Kidney disease, but they believe he passed from Cardiac Arrest. I would like to request Prayers for myself and our Family. For anyone that knew my Brother Boyd and we cannot get ahold of you, you can send me a message on FaceBook and I will reply. We Love You Boyd (Chip) as many know him by.

Thread Information