Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Megan Huntsman (39) killed seven babies over 10 years and kept their bodies in cardboard boxes in the garage

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Her legs look SUPER skinny in that first pic. I noticed she's wearing a baggy shirt...hm...
    And she's hunched forward too - perhaps making the shirt hang down more, than rest against a pregnant belly?

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    And she's hunched forward too - perhaps making the shirt hang down more, than rest against a pregnant belly?
    That's when I was thinking. Do we know the last time she was pregnant? I want to say I read it was 2006.....I wonder what year that picture was taken.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

*WHAT I was thinking. Hate that I can't edit.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Maybe she did admit she was pregnant but then faked miscarriages? Then she would just have to hide the babies, not the pregnancy. On the other hand, my sister-in-law is teeny tiny, wears form-fitting clothes, and yet in three pregnancies there has been absolutely no sign of it until the 9th month, and that wasn't much. Depending on the person, it's definitely possible to hide a pregnancy.

I think everyone was saying they didn't know she was pregnant (ex-husband or husband, neighbors, etc.)

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    So her teenagers are pregnant too. Good lord.
    Of course they are. These people always are.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    fuck. i can't help but be really put off by this statement. because you're right.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Racist.

That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    fuck. i can't help but be really put off by this statement. because you're right.
    I'm not saying only dummies and garbage have children, I'm just saying that I don't think I've EVER heard of them having fertility issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Racist.

Guilty.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I'm not saying only dummies and garbage have children, I'm just saying that I don't think I've EVER heard of them having fertility issues.
    i just keep hearing bill hicks talk about 'little miracles.' 'thunk, thunk, thunk.'

After seeing her pic I can see how she could hide a pregnancy (from everyone but the hubby) by wearing loose tops- the rest of her is tiny. The police report says she is 5'4 and 105 lbs. Hell, she could have been pregnant in that pic. I still say hubby had to know she was pregnant, no matter what he says.

The DNA will tell if he is the father or not.

Also, his parents kicked her out of the house for cheating on their son- when he had been in prison for 5 years? Oh-kayyy...

Then after getting kicked out she moved in with her boyfriend in a trailer park...and GOT PREGNANT. Will someone please TIE THIS WOMAN'S TUBES for the love of god?!
    Megan Huntsman was pregnant just a few months ago.

Josh Flowers, who has lived next door to Huntsman in a West Valley City mobile-home park for the past year, remembers how the pregnant woman went to the hospital several months ago because of a miscarriage.
    and this-
    Investigators know Huntsman's motive, police Capt. Michael Roberts said Tuesday. But they are declining to specify what it was, except to say that they do not suspect mental illness was involved.
    http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57...abies.html.csp
    Last edited by *crickets*; 04-15-2014 at 05:56 PM.

Can you imagine being one of her children who are alive? Not only have you lost your mother, she was completely crazy and her DNA is in you.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree Wizard View Post
    Can you imagine being one of her children who are alive? Not only have you lost your mother, she was completely crazy and her DNA is in you.
    Plus to know she killed 7 of your alleged siblings but let you live? Yikes!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

I think everyone was saying they didn't know she was pregnant (ex-husband or husband, neighbors, etc.)
    I can believe neighbours not knowing. I once saw Michael Moore do this thing where he tried to act majorly suspicious at an address over several days, to see if anyone would bother with him. Nobody took any notice, I think anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Wizard View Post
    And you also should be relieved that ya really dodged a bullet

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    And you also should be relieved that ya really dodged a bullet
    I don't know, it's its own kind of bullet. Now they have to grow up, get jobs, and deal with all that ... then die.

If I had known about her dark past I would never have dated her': Stunned boyfriend of Utah 'baby-killing' mom says he had 'no idea' about six murdered newborns
    Shocked Jimmy Brady, of Salt Lake City, told MailOnline he had no idea about Megan Huntsman's past
    He said he has been left reeling that the woman he loved may have killed so many babies
    Brady, who lived with the 39-year-old at a trailer home, said he has not been able to sleep since Huntsman was arrested on suspicion of murder
    'I swear I had no idea, no idea what she had done in her past,' he said
    Brady, 37, has lived with Huntsman for over 18 months

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2z1unEOsT
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Here's this prince charming.

More snipped from the above article

They met at Smith's Grocery store in Pleasant Grove, the town where Huntsman lived with her three daughters.
    Her relationship with Brady, a father of one, resulted in her being thrown out of her marital home by her in laws.
    Stephen and Diane West had said she could continue to live in the three bedroom home after their son Darren was jailed on drugs charges provided she remained faithful.

In 2011 after they learned of her affair with Brady she was told to leave - moving out and leaving behind her three daughters.
    Brady said his partner fell pregnant last year, but suffered a miscarriage.
    He said the child was not planned and Huntsman had told him she was too old to have another child.
    'It wasn't planned. It just happened,' he said.
    Brady, who shook with emotion as he spoke with MailOnline, insisted Huntsman had never talked about her past.
    'It was never spoken about. We did not talk about her past life and I had no reason to really ask,' he said.

Meanwhile police have confirmed that at least one of the seven corpses found at the house in Pleasant Grove was a female.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 04-15-2014 at 10:58 PM.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5156010.html

<snipped>
    Greg Hess, Pima County chief medical examiner in southern Arizona, said forensic anthropologists should eventually be able to determine the sex of the babies based on the DNA results. They should also be able to determine if babies were full term by examining the bones.

But they probably won't be able to figure out if the babies were born alive unless one measures significantly bigger than a typical newborn or there are obvious signs of trauma that caused the death, Hess said. His office handles hundreds of bodies a year found in varying degrees of decomposition in the harsh Arizona desert.

The inability to scientifically determine if the babies were born alive could be key later if defense attorneys argue that the babies were stillborn.

Determining exactly how long ago the babies died will be challenging, Hess said. Unlike what is sometimes portrayed in movies and TV shows like CSI, forensic anthropologists cannot pinpoint the date and time precisely. Sometimes, the estimated time of death can span a 10- to 15-year window, Hess said.

"The older the remains, the larger the window is," Hess said. "The more recent the remains, the tighter you can make the window."

The question of whether Huntsman was using drugs during the pregnancies remains unanswered. Roberts declined to discuss what investigators have found out in this regard.

Her husband, West, spent more than eight years in federal prison after pleading guilty to possessing chemicals intended to be used in manufacturing methamphetamine. West was released from a federal prison in California in January and transferred to a halfway house in Salt Lake City.

It will likely be very difficult for the medical examiner to shed any light on whether the babies had something wrong with them, Hess said, unless there is was an odd skeletal abnormality. Studies to assess conditions such as Down syndrome are done on live tissue, he said.

Neighbors have described Huntsman as a nice, quiet woman who was trusted to take care of children and generally seen as a good person.

Police have been talking with many of them in search of clues. Next-door neighbor SanDee Wall said police asked her about whether Huntsman looked pregnant, if she was seen with other men and about a small trailer in the backyard. Wall told them she noticed weight fluctuations over the years, but didn't notice any men coming and going or anything odd happening in the trailer.

___

With the timescale she's pretty much been pregnant consecutively for that period time, assuming they went full term. At least she didn't eat them.

I am sorry but no matter what kind of solid motive she had, this woman is mentally ill. I mean, was she saving them to mail out on one epic Christmas or something?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    It's probably a matter of being either clinically insane or criminally insane. The Husband was cooking Meth. This family doesn't strike me as one that makes good decisions insane or not. She knew what she was doing was wrong. If she didn't know the difference between right and wrong, she wouldn't have hid them.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

But if the husband knew she was, why would you blow the whistle when he found one of the dead babies in the garage? Why call the cops now? If he knew, I would think his first thought would be to do something to continue hiding the fact. I don't know. The fact he called the cops as soon as he found one makes me feel like maybe he really didn't know...

Or he knew she was pregnant and she lied to him saying she miscarried? But if that were the case, I think he would've said that instead of saying he didn't know she was ever pregnant....this whole case baffles me.

So wait, now they are saying they won't be able to determine if any of the babies were born alive? But then why are they saying in other articles that only one was stillborn?

So wait, now they are saying they won't be able to determine if any of the babies were born alive? But then why are they saying in other articles that only one was stillborn?
    They are basing this from what she has told them (the cops.) They are also saying they know what her motive was but won't say what it is. And that they don't think she is or was mentally ill.

I'm baffled too. The meth-cooking hubby lived with her the entire time and either 1) had no idea she was pregnant SEVEN TIMES or 2) knew she was pregnant and she made up some story about what happened to the babies, and he never went into the garage for 10 years. I don't think he knew what really happened or he wouldn't have called the cops when he found one of them. My mind is BLOWN.

I'm betting her motive was she was on drugs during pregnancy and didn't want a crack baby. They mentioned drugs, and said they wouldn't discuss further about it. Also, the fact that she told the boyfriend she was too old to have a baby keeps sticking to me for some reason....

Thread Information