Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Megan Huntsman (39) killed seven babies over 10 years and kept their bodies in cardboard boxes in the garage

I didn't read anywhere about the sexes of the children that were killed. Is it possible she wanted only girls and the ones she killed were boys? Or were the ones she killed fathered by someone other than her husband?

I'm just trying to figure out why this lady did this. I'm starting to think this lady is mentally ill.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

So...any chance that they aren't all hers? Like, maybe some belonged to one of her daughters? I dunno, but leaving them in the garage after moving out seems seriously risky, unless maybe you thought your secret was safe with the inhabitants.

It doesn't matter, she's fucking crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Not everyone in Utah is Mormon.
    also, the lds are cool with birth control these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    So...any chance that they aren't all hers? Like, maybe some belonged to one of her daughters? I dunno, but leaving them in the garage after moving out seems seriously risky, unless maybe you thought your secret was safe with the inhabitants.

It doesn't matter, she's fucking crazy.
    The last baby was killed in 2006- the daughters would have been 14, 12 and 6 (or 13, 11 and 5 when that baby was conceived) so, possible I guess for the last baby but what about the previous 6?

Wait, so the chick in the mugshot is the chick in the picture posted on the previous page???

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    maybe she was on meth and the pregnancies where she remained sober she let live? or maybe i'm giving her too much credit. maybe someone was present for the birth and therefor she couldn't hide it.

this is at least the third or fourth story i've read like this. i remember one lady that kept all her dead babies in flower pots.

i also believe that she could have hidden this. i've known women who can be fullterm and you wouldn't know they were pregnant. i'd guess her husband wasn't that observant and if he was cooking meth, well...
    That was my first thought. Drugs. Maybe she knew that since she used during her pregnancies, didn't get health care, etc. she thought the baby would have issues? And I'm not in any way saying I understand (if that is the case) because I bet she was too selfish and didn't want to deal with a child or children who had disabilities. I'm sure this is highly unlikely, but still ran through my mind.

I'm not going to jump on the husband (or ex-husband I guess?). Just because they were still legally married doesn't necessarily mean he lived with her, or saw her all the time, or even slept with her. Some other guy or guys could've knocked her up. OR....the husband may have not know FOR SURE, but maybe had a suspicion, but never asked or brought it up. Basically one of those "if I'm not told, I can't be held liable".

Also, she knew she left the dead babies in the garage and moved? Did she really think no one was gong to find them?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    Wait, so the chick in the mugshot is the chick in the picture posted on the previous page???
    IDK. The dailymail said it was the same person.

I think it could be one of her adult girl.

I wonder how many times she drank her morning coffee and shook her head at the unmentionable stories on the morning news... all while having dead babies in boxes in her garage.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I didn't read anywhere about the sexes of the children that were killed. Is it possible she wanted only girls and the ones she killed were boys? Or were the ones she killed fathered by someone other than her husband?

I'm just trying to figure out why this lady did this. I'm starting to think this lady is mentally ill.
    Starting????

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    The last baby was killed in 2006- the daughters would have been 14, 12 and 6 (or 13, 11 and 5 when that baby was conceived) so, possible I guess for the last baby but what about the previous 6?
    Good point.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Did anyone else notice the name of her daughters according to her facebook?
    Sawyer Emme West, 11.
    Darian West, 17.
    Jacee West, 16.

Obviously updated by her a while back....I just thought it odd to give all your daughters names that are commonly for boys...

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    This popped in my head too.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by meechee View Post
    Did anyone else notice the name of her daughters according to her facebook?
    Sawyer Emme West, 11.
    Darian West, 17.
    Jacee West, 16.

Obviously updated by her a while back....I just thought it odd to give all your daughters names that are commonly for boys...
    Is Jacee a boys name? I always thought of it as a girls name.

And I kind of like the name Sawyer for a girl. It's kind of cute.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Is Jacee a boys name? I always thought of it as a girls name.

And I kind of like the name Sawyer for a girl. It's kind of cute.
    It is a cute name for a girl too. I just thought the trend of the names were all kind of boyish for girls. Just an observation.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by meechee View Post
    It is a cute name for a girl too. I just thought the trend of the names were all kind of boyish for girls. Just an observation.
    Welcome Meechee!

Just wanted to add that.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Anyone here ever strangle a newborn? Maybe it's awesome. Don't judge.

I mean it was like eating Lay's Potato Chips for this broad. Can't eat just one....
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

OK someone HAD to notice the smell of rotting baby corpses in the garage.

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatality View Post
    maybe they just thought it was a dead rodent, though i don't know how one could just write that off...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatality View Post

The power of Febreeze.

Neighbours in this clip say "she always looked skinny"

Those "I didn't know I was pregnant" stories aren't always bullshit. My grandmother had already had 3 daughters when she had her last baby. She had absolutely no clue she was pregnant until she was in shock & giving birth. Right up until her death she said she'd never understand it. All those months she felt no movement, had no morning sickness, no cravings, & put on no weight at all - & she was a tiny little thing to begin with. Everyone's different I guess.

- & that's not to say that's what happened in this case. She might've known she was pregnant every time. Even if it was a complete shock & she didn't know , surprise births happen to millions of women. Very few react by killing the baby & most who do are terrified girls, not adult women with older kids. I'm interested to see what defence they come up with because "she was always so nice" kind of fucks the post-partum psychosis option.

ETA re the garage smell? I think they said Dad was "moving back" & had come down to clear the garage in preparation. I'm going to guess the grandparents & daughters hadn't used it for anything but a storage dump for years & that's why she thought her secrets were safe.

Seriously, someone could openly dump an adult body on the floor of my garden shed & it'd probably take me at least 6 mths to notice. Everyone in the neighbourhood would just assume the smell came from a dead roo in someone else's backyard
    Last edited by blighted star; 04-14-2014 at 10:07 PM.

EXCLUSIVE 'They're not mine': Estranged husband of woman who admitted to strangling and suffocating six of her babies insists he isn't the father and says she was kicked out of the house for cheating on him
    Megan Huntsman, 33, was arrested Sunday for allegedly killing six of her newborn babies and hiding them, along with a stillborn seventh child
    Her estranged husband Darren West discovered the stillborn baby while cleaning his parents house on Saturday
    He called the police who then discovered the six other bodies
    Huntsman lived at the home with their three daughters after her husband was incarcerated in 2006
    West allegedly told a neighbor that the killed children were not his
    He said Huntsman was kicked out of the home by his parents after they found out she was cheating on him with a coworker
    Police are conducting DNA tests to determine paternity, but believe Huntsman and her husband were together at the time of the murders

The 39-year-old Utah mother who has admitted killing six of her newborn babies was thrown out of her home by her in-laws after she began an affair while her husband was prison, MailOnline can reveal.
    Megan Huntsman was told to leave the home she shared with her three daughters when she cheated on her husband Darren.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2yx4SRh00
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

awwww. Nothing like a family picture in jail

Here was one of the women seen leaving the house yesterday. Probably a daughter???

Here was another woman pictred at the scene too.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Those women look pregnant now. Well, unless someone planted the dead babies, they have to belong to a resident at that house. I can't wait to hear her defense.

And everyone at the scene is pregnant? oy...

So her teenagers are pregnant too. Good lord.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    EXCLUSIVE 'They're not mine': Estranged husband of woman who admitted to strangling and suffocating six of her babies insists he isn't the father and says she was kicked out of the house for cheating on him
    Megan Huntsman, 33, was arrested Sunday for allegedly killing six of her newborn babies and hiding them, along with a stillborn seventh child
    Her estranged husband Darren West discovered the stillborn baby while cleaning his parents house on Saturday
    He called the police who then discovered the six other bodies
    Huntsman lived at the home with their three daughters after her husband was incarcerated in 2006
    West allegedly told a neighbor that the killed children were not his
    He said Huntsman was kicked out of the home by his parents after they found out she was cheating on him with a coworker
    Police are conducting DNA tests to determine paternity, but believe Huntsman and her husband were together at the time of the murders

The 39-year-old Utah mother who has admitted killing six of her newborn babies was thrown out of her home by her in-laws after she began an affair while her husband was prison, MailOnline can reveal.
    Megan Huntsman was told to leave the home she shared with her three daughters when she cheated on her husband Darren.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2yx4SRh00
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

awwww. Nothing like a family picture in jail

Here was one of the women seen leaving the house yesterday. Probably a daughter???

Here was another woman pictred at the scene too.

Her legs look SUPER skinny in that first pic. I noticed she's wearing a baggy shirt...hm...

Thread Information