Thread: Sarah Harkins (32) died after being stung by yellow jackets while pregnant

Sarah Harkins (32) died after being stung by yellow jackets while pregnant

Both she and the baby died. Just posting this here so I can find out her age etc. I think she only died today.

http://www.gsheller.com/2014/07/plea...for-sarah.html

Sarah and baby Cecilia passed away last night. Please continue to pray for her family.

One of my best friends is in the hospital on life support. She was attacked by what we believe were yellow jackets and had an allergic reaction. Further tests revealed a ruptured aneurysm on her brain. She is 21 weeks pregnant with her fifth child, a baby girl named Cecilia. Please join me in praying for Sarah, her husband Eric, and their children, Liam, Annalee, Jude, Faustina, and tiny Cecilia. Friends and family are saying goodbyes while praying and hoping for a miracle.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014...w_jacket_wasps

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    That's terrible
    The picture they used on the fundraising site shows that the youngest has downs syndrome. The husband now has to raise four kids on his own and one has special needs. Tragic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Ugh, that's just . Rest in peace, Sarah and Little Celia. My heart goes out to that family.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

A pregnant Virginia mother is dead and her husband left to care for their four children after bee stings brought about her untimely end.
    Sarah Harkins, 32, lost consciousness Monday after a wasp nest was disturbed in her yard. Paramedics were soon able to revive her, but the tragedy continued when an aneurysm lingering in her brain dislodged during the trauma.
    Harkins' husbamd Eric must now raise their four children, one of whom was born with Down Syndrome, on his own.
    'I?m thankful to the medic for giving me and the kids that chance, bringing her back enough so we could say goodbye to her,' Eric told the Free Lance-Star.
    The two met while on a mission trip when both attended a Catholic university in Ohio and married in 2005.
    Their fifth child, a girl they'd named Cecilia Rachel, would have been born this winter. Sarah was 21 weeks pregnant.
    'Her passing was so tough, because I love her so much. She?s a gift that was given from God, he knows that I needed her, and she was this amazing gift,' the grief stricken husband and father said.

Their youngest child Faustina, 1, was born with Down Syndrome. Relatives say they worry that the parenting will be too much for Eric.
    'With Sarah gone, Eric is not equipped to do this by himself,' Sarah's brother Tom Schulzetenberg told NBC Washington. 'It's something that you never really prepare for. We're doing our best to hold each other up.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz398QBVIga
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sarah M. (Schulzetenberg) Harkins, 32

Fredericksburg, VA formerly of Greenwald

August 2, 1981 - July 28, 2014

Sarah Marie Schulzetenberg Harkins, 32, of Fredericksburg, VA passed away unexpectedly from a sudden medical condition on July 28, 2014. Sarah's unborn child, Cecilia Rachel, passed away on July 28th.

She was born in Greenwald, MN on August 2, 1981 to Deacon James and Bonnie Schulzetenberg. She graduated from Melrose High School in Minnesota and received a degree in Elementary Education from Franciscan University of Steubenville in Ohio. She married Eric Harkins on July 9, 2005.

Sarah was a dedicated wife and mother. An active parishioner at St. Mary's Catholic Church, she recently initiated a women's bible study for the parish homeschool mothers. While homeschooling her own children, she created a Montessori style preschool program for the local homeschooling co-op. She also ran a home business of designing handcrafted clay rosaries and jewelry which sold worldwide. As a faithful volunteer at Mary's Shelter crisis pregnancy center, she donated her handmade jewelry for fundraising events.

Sarah is survived by her husband, Eric, and four children: Liam, 7, Analee, 5, Jude, 3, and Faustina, 1. Sarah will also be greatly missed by her parents, Jim and Bonnie, and her siblings: Julie, Tom, Anthony, Robert, Christina, and Katherine. Sarah was well-loved by her numerous friends in the Fredericksburg community and will be profoundly missed by all.

The family will receive friends from 5 to 8:30 p.m. Thursday, July 31 at Covenant Funeral Service, Fredericksburg, 4801 Jefferson Davis Highway.

A Mass of Christian Celebration will be held at 10:30 a.m. Friday, Aug. 1 at St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church. Interment will follow at Bel Air Memorial Gardens, Bel Air, Md.

In lieu of flowers, please support Eric and the children by making a donation at www.gofundme.com/c9t0j8 or www.youcaring.com/ harkinschildren

Online guest book at: covenantfuneralservice.com.

- See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sct....jrREHgtd.dpuf

Thread Information