Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Peaches Geldof (25) was found dead in her home

Peaches Geldof (25) was found dead in her home

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014...ion_is_ongoing

TV presenter Peaches Geldof, second daughter of musician Bob Geldof and Paula Yates, has died aged 25, leaving a husband and two sons.

"We are beyond pain," said her father, confirming her death. "She was the wildest, funniest, cleverest, wittiest and the most bonkers of all of us. What a beautiful child. How is this possible that we will not see her again? How is that bearable?"

Police say the death is currently being treated as "unexplained and sudden".

Born in 1989, Peaches Honeyblossom Geldof embarked on a media career at the age of 15, when she began writing a column for Elle magazine. She left home at 16 and went on to contribute to the Telegraph and the Guardian, as well as TV shows including ITV2's OMG! with Peaches Geldof.

She also worked as a model and, just last week, attended a launch for Tesco's F&F clothing range in London.

The writer and presenter was married to musician Thomas Cohen, lead singer of the band SCUM, since 2012. They have two sons, Astala, one, and Phaedra, who will turn one on 24 April.

Geldof lost her own mother when she was just 11 years old - TV presenter Paula Yates died of a drug overdose in September 2000.

Speaking to Elle Magazine in 2012, Peaches said she had not come to terms with Yates's death for several years. "I remember the day my mother died, and it's still hard to talk about it. I just blocked it out. I went to school the next day because my father's mentality was 'keep calm and carry on'," she said.

"So we all went to school and tried to act as if nothing had happened. But it had happened. I didn't grieve. I didn't cry at her funeral. I couldn't express anything because I was just numb to it all. I didn't start grieving for my mother properly until I was maybe 16."

Geldof said she had experimented with drugs as a teenager, but was "never that wild".

She was previously married to rock musician Max Drummey but the pair separated in 2009 after a six-month marriage.

Her final tweet, posted on Sunday was a picture of her, as a baby, in her mother's arms.

In a statement, police said they were called to an address near Wrotham, Kent on Monday afternoon following a report of concern for the welfare of a woman.

The woman, aged 25, was later pronounced dead by South East Coast Ambulance Service.

She leaves her husband and sons; father Bob Geldof; sisters Fifi Trixibelle and Pixie; and younger half-sister, Tiger Lily Hutchence Geldof.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-26931337

I remember when her mom had the affair with Michael Hutchence while still married to Sir Bob Geldof.
    So will it be accidental OD or suicide?
    Last edited by *crickets*; 04-07-2014 at 10:16 AM.

Damn you're fast. Was just coming to see if it was posted.

I'm going on the record with "drugs", unfortunately. She has a loooong history.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Yep. Drugs and/or suicide. The photo of her in her Mother's arms being posted is concerning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I'm going with a non accidental drug overdose, due to post natal depression.

The last post on twitter of her & her Mum is interesting, but she was also saying that her Son was loving looking at all her old photos.
    I wasn't keen on Peaches but I feel awful for her 2 boys & her family.
    beli : Cunt fingers. Just like butterfingers, only cuntier.

Peaches & her Mum Paula Yates

Peaches & her 2 Sons

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I'm going on the record with "drugs", unfortunately. She has a loooong history.
    That was my first thought also. I thought maybe having 2 young children she would have moved away from that, but not necessarily eh.

She was always pretty skinny and had some history with crash diets. Her latest weight claim was that old chestnut "I eat what I want and never gain weight". So, I wondered if she was on the 'Speed diet' and her heart could not take it any more.

A waste of a life if it was drugs or alcohol. She had a young family and with money as no object (Hello Dad/Mr Geldof) she could have done anything she wanted.

Well if there is a life after this one, hopefully she has been re-united with her Mother.

R.I.P. Peaches Geldof

Quote Originally Posted by lulupop View Post
    I'm going with a non accidental drug overdose, due to post natal depression.

The last post on twitter of her & her Mum is interesting, but she was also saying that her Son was loving looking at all her old photos.
    I wasn't keen on Peaches but I feel awful for her 2 boys & her family.
    That ^^^ exactly. Depression and/or grief can do powerful things to the mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Her_Last_Death View Post
    That ^^^ exactly. Depression and/or grief can do powerful things to the mind.
    The family comment I meant*.

That picture of her and her kids :( R.I.P

Her youngest son is almost the same age as my littlest. So sad. Whatever happened, how much can one family take? I hope the boys' dad is able to do it alone.

.. I hope the husband is sober. Very sad for her kids.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Also, it could be possible it was health related. She was rumored to be anorexic as well as a drug user..

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Peaches & her 2 Sons

I don't think she looks at all well here ^

Or here, posted on her IG 2 days ago-

So pale, massive dark circles under the eyes.
    She really did seem to LOVE being a mommy tho...

More IG pics, posted 3 days ago. She was scary thin.
    Last edited by *crickets*; 04-07-2014 at 01:02 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    I don't think she looks at all well here ^

Or here, posted on her IG 2 days ago-

So pale, massive dark circles under the eyes.
    She really did seem to LOVE being a mommy tho...
    I agree. She doesn't look healthy especially in the latest pic.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I knew she'd lost a lot of weight, but I didn't realise how much :/ I wonder whether she did actually die from heart problems?

*crickets* Sorry to post the same pic as you, we must have been posting at the same time!

I can't say I cared for her much. I'm always amused when a mostly disliked celebrity is then treated like a saint once they die. Having said that, she appeared to have turned things around and there are two very young kids without a mother who certainly appeared to care for them very much.

I wonder if they would say unexplained and sudden if there was evidence of drugs or suicide?

I knew she'd lost a lot of weight, but I didn't realise how much :/ I wonder whether she did actually die from heart problems?

In this pic, she looks like a bobble head. Not to be rude......but her body is so tiny and her head is a lot bigger. May just be the weird angle, with the way her head is turned to the other side of her body.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

That bobble head / brats doll look is a big earmark for underweight eating disordered
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

*crickets* Sorry to post the same pic as you, we must have been posting at the same time!
    No prob-

So she also posted these, from 3 and 4 days ago-

captioned 'Yummm' and 'THIS is my life'

if she was eating this stuff there's no way she stayed that thin unless she was purging too.
    I'm going with accidental death from ED effects plus drug combo (benzo's/muscle relaxants, maybe pain med?) a la Brittany Murphy or Heath Ledger. Maybe a little alcohol thrown in. She looked SO thin and frail, it wouldn't take much.
    Last edited by *crickets*; 04-07-2014 at 02:07 PM.

She could've posted those just to show people she wasn't anorexic, even if she was.

I went through a phase where I hesitate to use the term anorexic.....but I seriously didn't eat like I should. I had a super hard time losing weight growing up, tried everything. I finally got annoyed and started cutting out meals. Then I never really would even eat a complete meal. I got down to eating half a small lunchable a day, and that was it maybe 300 calories, total). I remember when I got sick, I had a bladder infection that turned into a kidney infection. The doctor told me to drink lots of fluids, and cranberry juice would help. I refused to drink it because it had sugar in it. I would never allow sugar in my body. It took me almost a year to lose 30 pounds doing that, but it was the only thing that worked. I always had advil on me because I would get headaches a lot from not eating. I was a total idiot.

I got scared because my hair was falling out, my nails were breaking, etc. I wasn't getting the nutrients I should. I remember being pissed off because I wasn't even THAT thin. My lowest weight was 114 pounds, and I'm 5'2. Luckily, I actually eat now. I wish I was smaller like I used to be, but I refuse to starve myself anymore.

Sorry, didn't mean to rant for so long. LOL.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Forgot to add...the reason I said she could've posted those to show people she wasn't anorexic, as because I did that shit all the time. People would get on me and say I probably wasn't eating like I should, and I always denied it. So I would post things on FB that weren't true, like how I just ate a huge meal, when I hadn't eaten anything at all. Stuff like that. So when I first saw she posted those pics, my first thought was "liar."

Unless she was purging like you mentioned, Crickets.

Thread Information