Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ashley Molina (13) committed suicide by overdosing on Diphenhydramine

I was just thinking exactly this. Over the next 3 wks my girls turn 12 & 13. The mood stuff has already begun & despite having worked with streetkids & seeing all sorts of shit I feel COMPLETELY out of my depth. It's like I have a house full of changelings (I hear my mother laughing somewhere in the distance)

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    70, and you didn't die or at least have to be rushed to the hospital?
    No, I did not die. But I do understand your skepticism that I didnt have to go to the hospital after taking so many. In fact, one of my brothers to this day won't talk to me anymore because he thinks I was trying to commit suicide. I only know it was 70 that I took because it was a brand new bottle of 100 benedryl and there were only 30 left when I woke up. I honestly wanted to go the hospital, but not for taking so many, it was because of the hallucinations of the spiders and worm things crawling all over me and burrowing under my skin. I even vaccumed the floor because it looked like it was covered in spiders and spider webs. I had huge scratch marks all over me from me trying to get them out from under my skin. It was really scary lol

today would have been her 14th birthday. so sad. this story really affected me for some reason. my heart goes out to her family.

Thread Information