Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ashley Molina (13) committed suicide by overdosing on Diphenhydramine

Ashley Molina (13) committed suicide by overdosing on Diphenhydramine

1404669 Tarrant Molina Ashley 10/19/2000 13 4/3/2014 D Hispanic F
    Police Department: Grand Prairie Police Department Police Svc #: 148399
    Deceased Address: 910 North Carrier Parkway , Grand Prairie, Texas 75050 Time Of Death 8:44 PM
    Occurred Location: 910 North Carrier Parkway , Grand Prairie, Texas 75050
    Place Of Death: ER of Hospital Prosector: Richard Fries, D.O.
    Place Of Death Address: 800 W Randol Mill Road , Arlington, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING TOXICOLOGY
    http://mepublic.tarrantcounty.com/mepublic/Default.aspx

Ashley Nicole Molina went to be with her Lord, April 3, 2014 at the young age of 13. Ashley was born October 19, 2000 in Arlington, TX to David Molina and Mandy Fenoglio. She was a bright student at the Harmony Science Academy, in Grand Prairie, where she was in the 7th grade. Family and friends could remember her as this smart, innocent young lady with an attraction to unicorns and all that is green, her favorite color. Ashley's memory will by cherished by those she leaves surviving: her father, David Molina and wife Veronica; her mother, Mandy Fenoglio and partner Arman Stepanyan; siblings, Christina Marie Molina, David Molina Jr., Jesse Trejo, Jacob Anthony Mulis, Isaac Rene Mulis, Angel Yolanda Sanchez; grandparents, Hector and Elva Molina , Laura Fenoglio; great grandparents, Florence and Raymond Van Burger; aunts and uncles, Hector Molina Jr., Gilbert and wife Evelda Molina, Christina Fenoglio Jones, Lacy and husband Luis Aguilar; along with numerous other cousins and many more family members.
    http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dig...37&mid=5919909
    https://www.facebook.com/ashley.molin.35

Her last public Facebook post from March 26th reads "Be crazy. Be stupid. Be silly. Be weird. Be whatever. Because life is too short to be anything else but happy." Damn, how right she was ... R.I.P., Ashley. :(

Her mom's facebook, but I cannot find anything on how she passed. Poor thing, poor mom. :-(

https://www.facebook.com/veronica.molina.1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    The mom and I have a mutual friend. This girl looks familiar to me but I can't put my finger on where I've seen her. Damn it!
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

The Medical Examiner's website has been updated.

Manner Of Death: SUICIDE
    Cause Of Death: DIPHENHYDRAMINE INTOXICATION
    Diphenhydramine is in Benadryl, Tylenol PM, Unisom, etc. So sad, she was so young.

Rest in peace, Ashley.
    A nap is only nice when it's a luxury, not a necessity.

Damn ... Suicide with only 13. :( Rest in peace, Ashley.

I was going to make Ashley an article but her FB seems to be gone, so I've moved her thread to the non MDS death section.

They had a birthday party for her like 2 weeks after she passed. People bought gifts for her and stuff. Is this normal? I just don't think I could have a party so soon after my daughter's death (not looking at the mom funny in any way at all, just don't think I would be strong enough). Plus, seems weird to buy gifts for someone who is no longer here. I mean, do people usually do this for someone who passes? I don't think I've heard of it before.

Poor girl, she was so young. I feel for her family and friends. I wonder why she did this??

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I think that's how the mom is coping. Well, all of them are coping. I don't know if I would be able to handle that much pain. She was only 13.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    They had a birthday party for her like 2 weeks after she passed. People bought gifts for her and stuff. Is this normal? I just don't think I could have a party so soon after my daughter's death (not looking at the mom funny in any way at all, just don't think I would be strong enough). Plus, seems weird to buy gifts for someone who is no longer here. I mean, do people usually do this for someone who passes? I don't think I've heard of it before.

Poor girl, she was so young. I feel for her family and friends. I wonder why she did this??
    also, where did you see they had a party for her after she passed?

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    also, where did you see they had a party for her after she passed?
    On the mom, Veronica's FB. The link to her FB is in one of the posts here. I went to it and was scrolling down, and there's an album posted with pictures from the party.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

But those are pictures from her 12th bday party

look at the number on the cake

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    But those are pictures from her 12th bday party

look at the number on the cake

OMG I'm such an idiot

Regardless, when I die I'd way rather people through a party in my honor than a depressing dreary funeral.

i think it would be nice to have a birthday party for my dead kid and donate the presents somewhere in her honor.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Regardless, when I die I'd way rather people through a party in my honor than a depressing dreary funeral.
    I'm with you. We all gather at the Irish Pub and drink, laugh, cry, dance and drink when someone in that family dies . Much better.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm with you. We all gather at the Irish Pub and drink, laugh, cry, dance and drink when someone in that family dies . Much better.
    You left out fightin' & singing "Finnegan's Wake"

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I'm with. I want the funeral 2Pac talked about in Life Goes On. Minues the hoes, I could do without them.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    I'm with you . I want the funeral 2Pac talked about in Life Goes On. Except the hoes, I could do without them.
    Damn typos! I have the flu, that's my excuse. I've amended it.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    I'm with. I want the funeral 2Pac talked about in Life Goes On. Minues the hoes, I could do without them.
    i dunno, hoes are always fun. they can come to my funeral!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i dunno, hoes are always fun. they can come to my funeral!
    Lol!

Very rarely when I am asleep, I will, without waking up all the way, will grab any snack or anything near my bed and basically inhale it and then lay back down without waking at all. One night a couple years ago I apparently reached for M&M's or something but got a bottle of benedryl instead. Well I dumped around 70 benedryl in my mouth and swallowed them without even knowing. When I woke up the next morning I had really bad hallucinations. It was the scariest thing I can ever remember happening to me. I wonder how many she actually had to take to be able to kill herself. It would not be a fun way to go if she didnt fall right to sleep when they kicked in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Very rarely when I am asleep, I will, without waking up all the way, will grab any snack or anything near my bed and basically inhale it and then lay back down without waking at all. One night a couple years ago I apparently reached for M&M's or something but got a bottle of benedryl instead. Well I dumped around 70 benedryl in my mouth and swallowed them without even knowing. When I woke up the next morning I had really bad hallucinations. It was the scariest thing I can ever remember happening to me. I wonder how many she actually had to take to be able to kill herself. It would not be a fun way to go if she didnt fall right to sleep when they kicked in.
    70, and you didn't die or at least have to be rushed to the hospital?

I knew a kid that od'd on benadryl and almost died. She aspirated and was in a coma for 3 months with a trach. What a mess. Rip , sweet girl.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    You can buy a box of that shit at the dollar tree as "sleeping medicine". I take it at night (thanks anxiety induced insomnia) but of course, I only take 2 as directed. This is too bad.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

I take Benadryl just about every night. I think I may be allergic to my dogs.

That age between 12-15 was def. the hardest part, IMO, to raising girls. They always tell you to watch out for signs of depression, but that is almost impossible with girls that age. They're always so up and down with emotions. One minute they love you to pieces- then within 5 seconds they hate your guts. They're a hormonal monster.

Thread Information