Thread: Drunk Japanese man, falls onto railway and has leg severed by train but stays passed out for 6 hours

Drunk Japanese man, falls onto railway and has leg severed by train but stays passed out for 6 hours

http://japandailypress.com/man-wakes...nking-2846494/

Hangovers are the worst. Especially when you wake up with a throbbing headache and no recollection of what transpired the previous night. A Japanese government employee woke up after a drinking session with his buddies and found himself on the train tracks of a station with no memory of how he ended up there, and a part of his left leg missing.

Emergency services received a phone call at around 4:10 AM from a man who woke up injured. ?My left leg has been cut off from the knee down,? said the man to the operator, who immediately sent paramedics to rescue him. Police investigations revealed the man, in his 50s, had been drinking with friends on the night of March 25. After the session had ended at around 8:30 PM, he went to the station to catch the 9:38 train to his home in Saga Prefecture. However, no one saw him get on the train and police suspect he fell off the platform in his drunk state and his leg was severed when an out-of-service train arrived at the station at around 10:30 PM. He was unconscious and laid there for almost 6 hours until he woke up the next day to realize his left leg has been nearly cut off and called 119 for help.

He told the police he had no idea how he ended up on the tracks. Staff from the railway station, operated by Kyushu Railway Co. (JR Kyushu), said they checked the Karatsu Station site after the out-of-service train had arrived, but did not see the man there. Emergency service workers took the man to the nearest hospital after getting him out from under the train. As he was conscious and talking to the staff on his way to the hospital, they believe he will survive the accident.
    A little news video with animation :D

beli : Cunt fingers. Just like butterfingers, only cuntier.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Wow...and someone questioned being so drunk you couldn't feel a foot up you ass in that Vladimir thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

This reminds me a few weeks ago in the local news a boy was walking on tracks with headphones on. Never saw what hit him.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiepuff View Post
    This reminds me a few weeks ago in the local news a boy was walking on tracks with headphones on. Never saw what hit him.
    Hi there. Welcome to MDS. While I appreciate the fact that it's no longer MY post that killed these threads, please don't bump old threads unless you have new information pertinent to the case. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

I'm going to be forgiving, I might have missed this altogether if it hadn't been bumped.

Cpuff, if you find a thread that interests you & the last post was a while back, just google for relevant/interesting updates, new info etc & add that to your comment . That way you can bump & comment without annoying too many people. If you need help posting links, quotes, pix etc just ask & we'll help you out - & that goes for all new members & any lurkers considering getting active

ETA offtopic/wrong country but wow at this rail safety vid from the U.K & the pigeon's revenge

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/dr...lm-f6C10815757

Last edited by blighted star; 05-24-2014 at 07:14 PM.

lol. Ignore me. Attention FAIL

Thread Information