Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Eight sex workers missing or murdered in Orange County since February 2013.

i gotta start watching that show.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    That's actually probably a higher end blowjob in the parts of LA I'm thinking about.
    With NYC area hoe prices, it's pretty much worth it to fly into Cali for that "deal!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Reminds me of an episode of True Detective where one of the trailer bunny ranch girls said something to the effect of: "Men seem to have no problem with women who fuck for free. But put a price on it and all of a sudden it's an issue. Maybe because they realize who's in charge."
    Some of us already know.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    With NYC area hoe prices, it's pretty much worth it to fly into Cali for that "deal!"

Some of us already know.
    Yah, I can find you a real nice crackhead with mild schizophrenia who looks 56 but is 23 and will suck your dick for 20 bucks, even though she has to give half of that to her pimp. she's really liberated, ron. Total feminist icon!

Yah, I can find you a real nice crackhead with mild schizophrenia who looks 56 but is 23 and will suck your dick for 20 bucks, even though she has to give half of that to her pimp. she's really liberated, ron. Total feminist icon!
    Female pimp? Yay feminism!

Female pimp? Yay feminism!
    Probably some coyote who is threatening to murder her family back in El Salvador if she doesn't comply with his orders! hurrah gloria steinem!

Probably some coyote who is threatening to murder her family back in El Salvador if she doesn't comply with his orders! hurrah gloria steinem!
    I'm confused. That actually sounds quite terrible. WHY ARE WE CELEBRATING?!?!

I'm confused. That actually sounds quite terrible. WHY ARE WE CELEBRATING?!?!
    Because apparently the sex trade industry when it comes to street prostitutes is a thriving business as harmless as being a housekeeper.

Because apparently the sex trade industry when it comes to street prostitutes is a thriving business as harmless as being a housekeeper.
    Can we just agree that this:

Is worse than this:

Can we just agree that this:

Is worse than this:
    Yes, they are totally different things, too. The women listed missing in this thread were street walkers, who are constantly at risk. They have always been considered 'disposable' and this is why legalizing them and instilling restrictions would improve things but it's not because being a street whore is just a totally acceptable form of work akin to being a grocery clerk.

I guess the long island serial killer took off for new territory....

It's too bad prostitutes who are murdered are treated by LE almost the the same way their pimps treat 'em, not giving a shit.

They are mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins......

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-m...illed-4-women/

Oct 3 2014

Men Wearing GPS Devices Raped, Killed 4 Women

SANTA ANA, Calif. - Two sex offenders were indicted Thursday after authorities said they raped and killed four women while the men wore GPS tracking monitors.

Franc Cano, 28, and Steven Dean Gordon, 45, were charged with murder with special circumstances - including lying in wait, rape and kidnapping - and forcible rape, the Orange County District Attorney's office said.

If convicted, the men could face a minimum sentence of life in prison or the death penalty.

Prosecutors say Cano and Gordon worked together to sexually assault and kill the California women while the men were wearing the tracking devices ordered after prior sex crimes.

The monitoring systems helped investigators link the pair to the slayings earlier this year after the body of Jarrae Nykkole Estepp was found at an Anaheim trash sorting plant.

Messages were left for the men's attorneys seeking comment. Gordon and Cano were expected to be arraigned Friday in Orange County Superior Court.

The case has raised questions about the effectiveness of GPS devices and other forms of parole supervision in tracking offenders and deterring them from committing new crimes.

Parole records show the men had escaped supervision together before. In 2010, Cano cut off his GPS device and fled to Alabama, where he was arrested with Gordon. The two were arrested in Las Vegas two years later after cutting off their ankle bracelets, according to court records and state officials.

In addition to Estepp, the men are charged with killing Kianna Jackson, 20; Josephine Monique Vargas, 34; and Martha Anaya, 28, last fall in Santa Ana. Authorities searched for the bodies of the three women for months but gave up in August, saying it was unlikely they'd ever find them because too much time had passed.

Gordon and Cano have been in custody since their arrests in April.

Jarrae Estepp

Martha Anaya

Kianna Jackson

Josephine Vargas

Last edited by blighted star; 10-23-2014 at 07:01 PM.

SANTA ANA, Calif. -- A California sex offender was sentenced to death on Friday for kidnapping and murdering four women during a six-month span in Orange County.

Steven Dean Gordon, who was convicted last year of killing the women in 2013, was sentenced in Superior Court in Santa Ana, CBS Los Angeles reports.

Some of the killings took place while the now-48-year-old was being tracked via a GPS monitoring device.

California has hundreds of inmates on the nation?s largest death row, but the state hasn?t executed anyone since 2006. Voters last year approved a proposition aimed at expediting appeals so killers are put to death, but a lawsuit challenging the measure has placed its implementation on hold.

Authorities say Gordon and another sex offender, Franc Cano, abducted four women with ties to prostitution and had sex with their victims before killing them. Cano, who is awaiting trial, could also get the death penalty.

After one of the women?s bodies was found at a recycling center in Anaheim, investigators said they began looking into the pair, who were both registered sex offenders and homeless.

Authorities later tied the death of 21-year-old Jarrae Estepp to the earlier disappearance of three other women, whose bodies were never found.

Gordon smiled as he walked into a Santa Ana courtroom filled with grieving families, CBS Los Angeles reports.

But then he appeared to show tears of remorse as he apologized for his crimes: ?I am sorry for everything. But those are hallow words compared to what those women went through. I truly am sorry. I know it doesn?t mean anything, but I am sorry.?

Gordon wiped away tears when the victims? loved ones told the judge how the murders affected them.

?We have no forgiveness for him. We see nothing more fit for him than death,? Niki Barlett said.

?My daughter was everything to me,? said Herlinda Salcedo, speaking through a translator about 28-year-old Martha Anaya. ?She was a good mother. She was a responsible mother. She?s now left behind two children who were her responsibility. Everyday when they ask about their mother, I tell them their mother is another star in the sky.?

Priscilla Vargas wept as she talked about the loss of her daughter, Josephine Vargas. ?At this moment, I could never forgive or forget you. But I hope God will,? she told Gordon.

Kathy Menzies, mother of 20-year-old victim Kianna Jackson, lamented how her daughter is not alive to see her brother graduate high school this year. ?I still have sleepless nights due to all of this,? Menzies said, adding that she misses her daughter?s ?crazy, quirky? text messages. ?I feel the death penalty is the right sentence. What he did was disgusting.?

Jackson?s grandmother, Dianne Menzies, said she also felt the death penalty was appropriate, quoting a biblical verse, ?the wages of sin are death.?

Jodi Estepp-Pier, the mother of 21-year-old Jarrae Nykkole Estepp, told the defendant, ?She was beautiful, and I?m so glad you can never do this to another woman ever again.?

Prosecutors said Gordon and his co-defendant, Franc Cano, also a registered sex offender, were wearing GPS ankle monitors during their killing spree.

Acting as his own attorney during his trial, Gordon said ?if you kill four people like this in cold blood, you deserve to die. I believe that.?

He also partly blamed parole and probation officials for his actions. ?I have no defense,? Gordon said. ?I put people up there who are as responsible as me and my co-defendant. I was attacking them because they didn?t do their job.?

Gordon admitted being involved in most of the abduction murders. But he insisted Cano was the main culprit in hunting down and killing the victims.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/steven-d...nced-to-death/

Thread Information