Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid Petitioners fight to save savage pit-bull that mauled little boy

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Stupid Petitioners fight to save savage pit-bull that mauled little boy

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/nancy-grace

White people are crazy. This is one time I gotta side with the hillbillies. That dog turns, you Fucking shoot that shit.

Nearly 50,000 people rally to save an evil pit bull "Mickey" after the dog viciously mauls a 4 year old little boy nearly to death. Why? Supporters say because the tiny child, "stole his bone" they're worried about a stolen bone when a little boy's nearly dead after having his face & body ripped to shreds by a pit bull?

Last edited by Ron_NYC; 03-19-2014 at 02:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

That dog should be put to sleep.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

These types of people make my head want to explode.

Quote Originally Posted by Live2Love View Post
    These types of people make my head want to explode.
    It's fucking terrifying. And when it attacks another kid, they'll blame the victim again.

Is the little boy hispanic? If he was white I doubt they would have gotten that many. Nutters

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    Is the little boy hispanic? If he was white I doubt they would have gotten that many. Nutters

Fucking idiots

Pit bulls have rights too, god dammit!!!

He has the right to no longer be on this planet.

I bet the child has stolen his last dog bone. Hopefully he will make a full recovery.
    Last edited by u2addict; 03-20-2014 at 02:55 AM. Reason: rights cannot be rights without an......S

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    That dog should be put to sleep.
    As should everyone who signed the petition

But seriously, what the fuck is wrong with these people?
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    It's Phoenix, guys. They want nothing to do with Hispanics, even children.

White people are stupid, racist assholes who, as many of you point out, deserve to be put to sleep right along with the dog. Hell, that dog would be dead already even if that was one of my neighbor's kids or one of my children's friends. No dog that does that is worth keeping alive, sorry.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Any dog that mauls a child over taking a bone should be put to sleep. That's non-manageable aggression. Unfortunately that happens in cases where animals are not socialized properly.

I would like to see a picture of the dog though. My big issue with headlines like these is that the term "pit bull" often gets thrown in and added for dramatic effect, and then the dog actually turns out to be an american bulldog or a boxer mutt. Some might find that trivial, but it falsely feeds into this mentality that one specific breed is vile and dangerous, instead of accurately teaching people that this can happen with any dog.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Any dog that mauls a child over taking a bone should be put to sleep. That's non-manageable aggression. Unfortunately that happens in cases where animals are not socialized properly.

I would like to see a picture of the dog though. My big issue with headlines like these is that the term "pit bull" often gets thrown in and added for dramatic effect, and then the dog actually turns out to be an american bulldog or a boxer mutt. Some might find that trivial, but it falsely feeds into this mentality that one specific breed is vile and dangerous, instead of accurately teaching people that this can happen with any dog.
    I am more of a cat person so I don't know as much about dogs and their tendencies (although I love all animals). Are dogs that aggressive over their food really unteachable or re-trainable? Are they displaying alpha tendencies and reacting like they would towards others of their "pack" or just viscous? I was taught from the time I could walk NEVER to mess with an animal's food (any kind) because they could bite you. And as small as that boy was....his face took the most damage..poo kid. Also agree, ANY breed of any size could have done this, not just a "pit".

Normally I'm team dog, but not in this case. Although I do think that both were in the wrong here. I teach my dogs that the humans are the shot callers, constantly mess with them while they're eating just to make sure they're not the least bit food/bone aggressive, and in the same regard I teach my two year old that she's still a dog, triple the size of him, with big teeth. The only thing he's allowed to do is hug and kiss her. He's never allowed to lay on her, take her bones/food anything, and at age 2 he already understands these rules and abides by them.

Dog needs to be put down, but babysitter sucks at life and wasn't watching the kid close enough to avoid this (she didn't even know the kid had gone outside to where the dog was chained). Also noted, chained dogs are MUCH more likely to be aggressive. Fail on all accounts here. And here's the dog Shins:

I would also like to note that dog is exceptionally thin to have been well taken care of. He probably bit the kid cuz he was damn starving. Again, not making excuses, the dog needs to go, but this is another human fail too.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Normally I'm team dog, but not in this case. Although I do think that both were in the wrong here. I teach my dogs that the humans are the shot callers, constantly mess with them while they're eating just to make sure they're not the least bit food/bone aggressive, and in the same regard I teach my two year old that she's still a dog, triple the size of him, with big teeth. The only thing he's allowed to do is hug and kiss her. He's never allowed to lay on her, take her bones/food anything, and at age 2 he already understands these rules and abides by them.

Dog needs to be put down, but babysitter sucks at life and wasn't watching the kid close enough to avoid this (she didn't even know the kid had gone outside to where the dog was chained). Also noted, chained dogs are MUCH more likely to be aggressive. Fail on all accounts here. And here's the dog Shins:

I would also like to note that dog is exceptionally thin to have been well taken care of. He probably bit the kid cuz he was damn starving. Again, not making excuses, the dog needs to go, but this is another human fail too.

You are right that dog is super thin! And I didn't realize it was chained, yeah they are more aggressive, hell I would be too if I could only move 15 ft. I admire how you are teaching your son. Sounds like how I was taught. I have never been bitten by a dog but did learn to respects cats the hard way when I was a toddler..lol!

Looks like a mutt to me.

And yeah, judging by his weight his food aggression seems pretty understandable. Understandable =/= Excusable.

Poor dog and kid. Those adults just suck at raising life in general.

Sarabei - unfortunately in my experience, food aggression is very hard to overcome and out-train. It's been done before, but it's very hard and I honestly wouldn't completely trust it. Food aggressive dogs need to live in a home with like, one single old man who will never bother it.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Looks like a mutt to me.

And yeah, judging by his weight his food aggression seems pretty understandable. Understandable =/= Excusable.

Poor dog and kid. Those adults just suck at raising life in general.

Sarabei - unfortunately in my experience, food aggression is very hard to overcome and out-train. It's been done before, but it's very hard and I honestly wouldn't completely trust it. Food aggressive dogs need to live in a home with like, one single old man who will never bother it.
    I have never trained a dog so I was really curious. Whole thing is sad, especially since the dog wasn't properly cared for either apparently. Agreed, those adults suck at raising living creatures in general!! Proper socialization is SOO important!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    That dog was malnourished. What the hell did they expect would happen? The Parents need to be euthanized. Yes. The dog sadly has to go. But this kind of bullshit pisses me off. It's irresponsible owners not taking care of their pets properly (and in this case, the kid ) and then the dog gets the blame.

Food aggression is not reserved for just Pits BTW. I have a new client who's now a 3 and a half month old Golden Retriever. The first moment I heard a growl out of him by a food bowl I raised the alarm with the owners. Now each time he eats, I pet him all over and if he growls, scold. Now he doesn't growl at all and I can take food away from him. EVERY dog had this capacity for food aggression. But most people nip it in the bud early on. Then again, MOST PEOPLE FEED THEIR DOGS TOO.

Fuck these parents. They suck. And now a dog dies, their kid is messed up for life and a breed yet again gets the blame because of THEIR idiocy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    That dog was malnourished. What the hell did they expect would happen? The Parents need to be euthanized. Yes. The dog sadly has to go. But this kind of bullshit pisses me off. It's irresponsible owners not taking care of their pets properly (and in this case, the kid ) and then the dog gets the blame.

Food aggression is not reserved for just Pits BTW. I have a new client who's now a 3 and a half month old Golden Retriever. The first moment I heard a growl out of him by a food bowl I raised the alarm with the owners. Now each time he eats, I pet him all over and if he growls, scold. Now he doesn't growl at all and I can take food away from him. EVERY dog had this capacity for food aggression. But most people nip it in the bud early on. Then again, MOST PEOPLE FEED THEIR DOGS TOO.

Fuck these parents. They suck. And now a dog dies, their kid is messed up for life and a breed yet again gets the blame because of THEIR idiocy.
    Said so much better than I could have!!

And one more note. The babysitter needs to be charged with reckless endangerment. Period.

Why are none of the Humans getting any of the blame here? That's my question. If the kid had touched a hot stove, would nobody be blamed and the stove sent to the junkyard because it was a bad stove? Someone would get the blame for not watching the kid closer.

Why is the boy's mom to blame when the dog didn't even belong to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post

Totes. On all accounts. It sucks so bad when anything like this happens, but literally 9x out of 10 it's the human's fault. I firmly believe this would have happened regardless of the breed. You chain any starving dog to a tree, give it a bone, and a kid comes to take it away, kid gets bit. Period.

'

Who's dog was it? The babysitter? If that's the case the babysitter is 100% responsible for this mess.

Didn't they own the dog? If not that's different.

Babysitter still should be charged and the owner of the dog euthed.

The way I read it was that the babysitter's boyfriend's dog or some shit. And I also read that the dog had already killed another small dog 6 months before this incident.

I still blame the parents to some capacity. Who drops their kids off at a home with a starving, chained up dog and says "these people seem nice. I trust them with my kid".

Thread Information