Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: JonBenet Ramsey murder discussion

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post

Okay this is the part where I admit he's kind of pretty, or at least he would be if he hadn't killed his sister and smeared poo on her candy.

Okay this is the part where I admit he's kind of pretty, or at least he would be if he hadn't killed his sister and smeared poo on her candy.
    Can this be my sig? Please?

Smearing poo on candy kind of makes you out to be a little ........off. Even in brother terms.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Smearing poo on candy kind of makes you out to be a little ........off. Even in brother terms.
    Smearing poo can also be a sign of sexual abuse. Especially in a kid who should be old enough to be past that kind of behavior.

Boulder police and prosecutors are looking at new DNA testing technology that they hope will further the investigation of the unsolved 1996 murder of 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey.

The move comes after an investigation by the Boulder Daily Camera ( https://goo.gl/5a8tLv ) and KUSA-TV in Denver that the news organizations say uncovered flaws in the interpretation of previous DNA testing.

Boulder County District Attorney Stan Garnett and Boulder police Chief Greg Testa confirmed Tuesday that they have discussed the issue with Colorado Bureau of Investigation administrators, who are about to unveil more sophisticated DNA tests.

The tests also would tap into an FBI database that includes genetic profiles from more than 15.1 million known offenders and arrestees.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/d...social_fb_abcn

The one link in the article beside Boulder Daily Camera shows how the DNA tested was flawed.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 12-15-2016 at 12:15 AM.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/d...social_fb_abcn

The one link in the article beside Boulder Daily Camera shows how the DNA tested was flawed.
    Oh thank fuck, if this manages to shut this shit down i'll be so stoked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Burke did it end of story

One of the members of the secret grand jury was on 20/20. He highly suspected who killed the girl, but refused to say who it was. OKAY. All that build up and then nothing.....

Just reading between the lines, IMO, I think the grand jury (and due to the charges they recommended) I've always thought they suspected Burke.

In the end, the grand jury voted to indict the Ramseys on four counts but they were never formerly indicted because the DA refused to sign the documents.
    The grand jury planned to indict John and Patsy for child abuse resulting in death and accessory to a crime.
    The child abuse charge stated that John and Patsy 'did unlawfully, knowingly, recklessly and feloniously permit a child to be unreasonably placed in a situation which posed a threat of injury to the child's life or health, which resulted in the death of JonBenet Ramsey, a child under the age of sixteen'.
    The accessory charge declared that the two 'did unlawfully, knowingly and feloniously render assistance to a person, with intent to hinder, delay and prevent the discovery, detention, apprehension, prosecution, conviction and punishment of such person for the commission of a crime, knowing the person being assisted has committed and was suspected of the crime of Murder In the First Degree And Child Abuse Resulting In Death.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4T5iohPBv
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The 20/20 episode was such a waste of time...especially when they went to a commercial after the grand jury dude answered that he had a strong idea of who did it. After the commercials they come back and he refuses to say. Why was he even there?

Burke is suing CBS for $750 Million for their 6 part series that aired this past fall. He claims it ruined his reputation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ndroid-verizon

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Burke is suing CBS for $750 Million for their 6 part series that aired this past fall. He claims it ruined his reputation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ndroid-verizon
    His creepy ass interview he willingly did on dr Phil didn't do him any favors either

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    His creepy ass interview he willingly did on dr Phil didn't do him any favors either
    Yeah, I don't even remember the CBS special. People were speculating that shit WAY before then.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Yeah, I don't even remember the CBS special. People were speculating that shit WAY before then.
    From what I remember following along with WS during the CBS special (and I think WS had one of those experts on their radio show) there was a lot cut out of the CBS special.
    They also hoped/planned on Burke suing them because it gives them a chance to hit Burke with some questions about the JBR case in court and to show some of the stuff they didn't show on the special.

I know at one time Netflix was supposed to buy the full, unedited version. IDK if they did tho.

From what I remember following along with WS during the CBS special (and I think WS had one of those experts on their radio show) there was a lot cut out of the CBS special.
    They also hoped/planned on Burke suing them because it gives them a chance to hit Burke with some questions about the JBR case in court and to show some of the stuff they didn't show on the special.

I know at one time Netflix was supposed to buy the full, unedited version. IDK if they did tho.
    I watched 2 episodes of Dr.Phil and he was just.....no.

If this is true, Burke will be advised to drop the suit. If this happens, it will lead to more speculation that he is hiding something. If you think about it, he's kinda fucked himself both ways. He should have left things alone.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    If this is true, Burke will be advised to drop the suit. If this happens, it will lead to more speculation that he is hiding something. If you think about it, he's kinda fucked himself both ways. He should have left things alone.
    True.

Whoever is advising him, isn't doing a very good job.

The info about the poop smearing in this case is new to me and I thought I had read everything out there about the Ramseys. This tells me Burke was a disturbed child, likely with other inappropriate behavior. I worked with children with psychiatric disorders and fecal smearing (Encopresis) often helped diagnose other psychiatric disorders in children - always rather severe. It can be concomitant with autism but is a separate diagnosis that is psychiatric. If anyone would like more info: http://www.theravive.com/therapedia/...-307.7-(F98.1)

I'm new here and this made me cry laughing

Burke did it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I don't have anything to add except that I miss SBS and Bewitching
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have anything to add except that I miss SBS and Bewitching
    Me too. I also miss Berm, Daisey and countless others

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Isn't this like, the 37th person to confess?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

DICK TIPS

Thread Information