Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Fashion Designer L'Wren Scott Found Dead of Apparent Suicide

as long as the rope isn't long enough to touch the ground, you can do it from anywhere. you use your body weight to put pressure. it sounds really hard though because once you realize you are dying i think you would automatically pick yourself up. i think it would take immense will power to do it that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    as long as the rope isn't long enough to touch the ground, you can do it from anywhere. you use your body weight to put pressure. it sounds really hard though because once you realize you are dying i think you would automatically pick yourself up. i think it would take immense will power to do it that way.
    Yeah, it just seems like soooo horrible

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Someone my mom knew did this same thing. I didn't understand it so I went looking for answers. I don't know how accurate this is, so anyone can feel free to correct me.

I read that when someone is deprived of oxygen for however many seconds the brain tells the rest of your body to stop working so more energy can be used to try and breathe. So basically, their arms become useless and they can't save themselves once they've been breathless for so long.

She could have been inebriated also. I beLIEve being intoxicated will lower ones inhibitions. JMO

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

L'Wren Scott leaves entire $9M estate to longtime boyfriend Mick Jagger

In papers filed Wednesday in Manhattan Surrogate's Court, Scott, 49, left everything she owned to the Rolling Stones frontman, her partner of 13 years.

"I give all my jewelry, clothing, household furniture and furnishings, personal automobiles, and other tangible articles of a personal nature . . . to Michael Philip Jagger," the filing said.

Court papers estimate the value of her personal estate at $9 million.

Her main asset was the Chelsea condo where she hanged herself with a scarf this past March 17, stunning her friends family and the fashion world. The 2,364-square-foot duplex condo is worth $8 million, the filings said.

The will pointedly excludes Scott's siblings, Randall Bambrough and Jan Shane. Sources said Shane and Scott had not spoken since their mother's death six years ago. Shane fought unsuccessfully to have her sister laid to rest in their native Utah.

Scott's funeral was instead held at a small service at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

Randall Bambrough, who Scott had appointed a director of her faltering fashion business in November, spoke at the service as did Jagger. Shane was not present.

William Zabel, a top Manhattan probate lawyer who's not involved with the case, said that no matter what Scott?s business problems were, her personal estate would likely be shielded from her corporate debts.

"Generally, corporate liability is just corporate assets. Odds are the corporate assets would be treated separately," Zabel said, meaning Jagger, 70, wouldn't have to worry about creditors coming after her estate cash.

The rock legend isn't hard up for cash. He's worth an estimated $300 million.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1735970

That's just LAME. I mean, pick a charity to leave your $9 mil to. Do something good with it. fucking mick jagger does not need the money.
    Last edited by *crickets*; 03-26-2014 at 05:57 PM.

corporations are people, my friend.

yeah 9 million for Mick Jagger is like something he blows his nose on. That's pretty lame. She could have put a lot of kids through fashion school.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Dumb. So much good could happen with that money and she leaves it to someone who is stinking rich. Mick should do something charitable with it in her name. That's what I would do if I were him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Maybe she left it to him because she knew he would do something great with it? I would be surprised if he didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Maybe she left it to him because she knew he would do something great with it? I would be surprised if he didn't.
    I dunno, I would be because I don't picture Mick Jagger as synonymous with Santa Clause and tremendous displays of generosity.

I dunno, I would be because I don't picture Mick Jagger as synonymous with Santa Clause and tremendous displays of generosity.
    I thought about that, but since I never hear about him I also can't assume he isn't a giver either.

If she was depressed enough to kill herself, maybe she just wasn't in the mental state to decide where her money should go and she knew that.

It will be interesting to see what happens from here. I would imagine if Mick does anything whatsoever in a charitable fashion, it will make headlines.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

On the corner of Bumfuk and You got a purdy mouth
    My thinking is that she left it to him because he would know what she'd want him to do with it. I hope that's the case. In all fairness though it's her money, she earned it, so I guess she could do whatever she wanted. I've seen people leave millions to a cat or random charity. One recently here left their entire fortune to a college and didn't leave a dime for any of their children or grandchildren.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassypants View Post
    My thinking is that she left it to him because he would know what she'd want him to do with it. I hope that's the case. In all fairness though it's her money, she earned it, so I guess she could do whatever she wanted. I've seen people leave millions to a cat or random charity. One recently here left their entire fortune to a college and didn't leave a dime for any of their children or grandchildren.
    Well haha yeah I mean people are wondering why she didn't leave it to a charity.

And maybe the person who left the money to the college hated his or her family. Maybe they were a bunch of ungrateful assholes.

On the corner of Bumfuk and You got a purdy mouth
    Could be. My great uncle did some weird crap in his will smiting his kids. It was strange because noone was aware he was not happy with them.. There's a lot of controversy going on about charities and where the money goes here lately. Maybe that's why she didn't go that route? I dunno, I'm rambling I need sleep, or a drink, or both :/

Poor taste? Or a way to grieve? (Article snipped and picture from a different article)

There was a social media meltdown last week when Mick Jagger was snapped with a brunette looking presumably post-sex-cosy on the balcony of his hotel room in Zurich last week.

It's been a mere eleven weeks since the death of his long-term girlfriend L'Wren - a shockingly short period of mourning for a woman he spent 13 years with, according to most of the posts and comments.

Which begs the question: how long is the official mourning period supposed to be? What is the acceptable length of time someone like Mick is supposed to wait before being linked to anyone else?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ove-LWren.html

He almost looks like he's crying.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

ugh. i hate tabloid bullshit. who gives a fuck? regardless of who he is or isn't fucking i'm sure he is grieving. #shitnooneshouldcareabout

You mean a rockstar had SEX?!?

HOLD THA PHONE.

He almost looks like he's crying.
    Maybe he couldn't get his little rooster up...

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Check out her legs. Amazing.

This pic didn't make anyone else immediately think she was performing with a Mick Jagger-styled ventriloquist's dummy?

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    This pic didn't make anyone else immediately think she was performing with a Mick Jagger-styled ventriloquist's dummy?
    I do now.

Thread Information