Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lesbian couple Britney Cosby and Crystal Jackson, both 24, murdered in Texas

Damn. This sucks.

I guess this can now officially be labeled as a hate crime.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    That was a shocker. I hope his motive wasn't because of his disapproval of homosexuality. Not only is it stupid, but it's not like he was a moral upstanding person. He was a sex offender, which in my eyes is far WORSE than being gay.

Sadly, I see it all the time. People scream how the Bible says that homosexuality is wrong, they bring up Sodom and Gomorrah, without even reading what it says. FYI, one of the main reason God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah is because of greed, but I digress. I believe in God, wholeheartedly, however I think the Bible is 80% bullshit, and 20% stories, and fables passed down through the generations. I also think it was written by a bunch of male chauvinist, who hated women. For instance, women are supposed to be separated from everyone else if she's on her period. A man wrote that, not God!

Sorry for the essay, I just get so tired of reading about homophobia, especially from the Black community.

No, I'm not prejudiced, and if you look at my picture I am Black, but just because I'm Black, it doesn't mean I can't talk about my people.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Those poor women! What a cunt of a father!

I wonder if he shot Crystal first, then went to shoot his daughter and the gun jammed, so he beat her instead?

Was it the result of a fight? Did they come to tell him they were getting married, and that was the "last straw" for him and he was so enraged he killed them? Had he been planning this for a while and he lured them there with the intention of murdering them? So many questions....

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

.....waiting for Beantown to come here and say Britney should've been lucky to have a father like that.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Nic B again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

This makes me so sick, and angry. What kind of monster bludgeons his daughter to death and dumps her body like trash behind a dumpster in the back of a convenience store? Then goes to her memorial service talking about how much he misses her-there are no words for how evil this guy is.

He was in jail the whole time B & C were dating and just got out late last year. My guess is that they were pretty open in demonstrating their affection for each other around him and the homophobe POS just lost it one day.

They were an adorable couple and loved each other. Britney took care of great-grandma Annie and they were raising Crystal's little girl together. Everything seemed to be great until this asshole came slithering into the picture.

On the corner of Bumfuk and You got a purdy mouth
    Maybe he tried to attack the daughter's gf and she tried to intervene?

Quote Originally Posted by Sassypants View Post
    Maybe he tried to attack the daughter's gf and she tried to intervene?
    Very possible, but why not shoot them both? Like someone said, beating/bludgeoning is personal, a crime of "passion" so to speak. Maybe she ran in to talk to him while Crystal waited outside then Crystal went in the house and caught him in the act or after and he shot her.

Piece of shit no matter what.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

i can't believe how bad some people are at committing murder. he took a piece of his house, covered in blood and left it at the dump site along with his fingerprints. then he rolled up a blood stained rug and put it in his front yard?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    This makes me so sick, and angry. What kind of monster bludgeons his daughter to death and dumps her body like trash behind a dumpster in the back of a convenience store? Then goes to her memorial service talking about how much he misses her-there are no words for how evil this guy is.

He was in jail the whole time B & C were dating and just got out late last year. My guess is that they were pretty open in demonstrating their affection for each other around him and the homophobe POS just lost it one day.

They were an adorable couple and loved each other. Britney took care of great-grandma Annie and they were raising Crystal's little girl together. Everything seemed to be great until this asshole came slithering into the picture.
    I can't with this guy. Sexual assault? Murder? Cool. But HOMOSEXUALITY? NEVER!

I guess it's not possible to tell who was killed first, but one of them probably had to watch the love of her life get taken down by this fucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

On the corner of Bumfuk and You got a purdy mouth
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    I can't with this guy. Sexual assault? Murder? Cool. But HOMOSEXUALITY? NEVER!

I guess it's not possible to tell who was killed first, but one of them probably had to watch the love of her life get taken down by this fucker.
    I agree. I just think it's a weird coincidence that the woman he attacked was roughly the same age as these girls. I can't help but think that maybe he kept trying to mess with his daughters gf and it went too far. Sad as hell no matter how it went down. RIP ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

A father murdered his own daughter and her partner?

I cannot compute this, I just cannot. TEXAS....nuff said.

They truly are soul mates.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

I'm not wearing any pants
    .....waiting for Beantown to come here and say Britney should've been lucky to have a father like that.

SEE? This is what i mean, there was no reason for you to say this but you did...and you people wonder why i act the way i do here. I would exspect this from the mob but you? Nahhh..you just stepped down a notch in my book. I would have never even replied in the thread had you not done this.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    SEE? This is what i mean, there was no reason for you to say this but you did...and you people wonder why i act the way i do here. I would exspect this from the mob but you? Nahhh..you just stepped down a notch in my book. I would have never even replied in the thread had you not done this.
    Shut up, you old ho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    Shut up, you old ho.
    :

Hey, when i'm right...i'm right....deal.

Thread Information