Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lesbian couple Britney Cosby and Crystal Jackson, both 24, murdered in Texas

Lesbian couple Britney Cosby and Crystal Jackson, both 24, murdered in Texas

Crystal (left) and Britney

March 9, 2014

HOUSTON, TX--Britney Cosby was excited after she had finally pinched enough pennies and gotten a tax refund that allowed her to buy a silver 2006 Kia Sorrento a week ago.

With her dream SUV, the 24-year-old no longer had to catch a bus to her job as a coffee-shop barista, and she was also able to give her partner, 24-year-old Crystal Jackson, a ride to her job as a security guard.

Police are still trying to piece together why the battered bodies of these two southeast Houston women were found Friday morning tossed behind a dumpster of a convenience store near the ferry on Port Bolivar - and that newly purchased vehicle vanished along with their purses and identification.

Police have found a witness who saw a man driving the stolen vehicle with the women inside. They released a composite sketch late Sunday that authorities believe could help solve the double homicide.

"We are certain that it was the same missing car that was spotted," said Capt. Barry Cook, who heads investigations for the Galveston County Sheriff's Office. But he said he could not disclose any other details.

Meanwhile, Cosby's 90-year-old great-grandmother, Annie Cosby, who co-signed for the car, can't imagine why anybody would harm the two girls. "I raised Britney since she was 2," said her great-grandmother. "She was a normal girl. All she did was go to school and work."

At the time she vanished, Britney Cosby as well as her father, Larry James Cosby, a ship channel worker, were living with Annie in a house in the Sunnyside subdivision that has been the family's home for three generations, he said.

Crystal Jackson, whose father is a pastor, has a 5-year-old daughter and had been in a relationship with Britney Cosby about two years, the Cosby family said. Family members describe the two as "soulmates."

The last time Britney was seen by her father or great-grandmother was at breakfast Thursday, and she said goodbye as she left.

The bodies were discovered by a beer delivery driver about 7 a.m. Friday behind the Cove Food Mart at the intersection of 7th Street and Texas 87. Britney had been bludgeoned in the head and Crystal was shot to death. Police believe they were killed at another location before being dumped behind the abandoned convenience store.

"We're still trying to work out the funeral arrangements," her father said. "I just keep going round and round in my mind, wondering how this could happen and who could do this."

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...#photo-5998837

^^ where they were found ^^
    Last edited by *crickets*; 03-12-2014 at 03:50 PM.

I hope it wasn't a hate crime. Terrible either way though. RIP girls.

Weird how they were both killed in different ways. One beaten, the other shot.

They looked like a sweet couple. RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

How horrible. For a car? Two lives lost for absolutely nothing.

Seemed like a cute couple and family

the car -

RIP Ladies
    Last edited by beli; 03-12-2014 at 04:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    This breaks my heart. Work so hard your whole life, staying on the straight and narrow. Finally start to get ahead and some dickweed comes along and takes it all away. They seem like a genuine couple, so in love and trying to carve out a life for themselves. I hope whoever did it ROTS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    killed over A FUCKING KIA? you've gotta be kidding me.

RIP girls. :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

RIP ladies. :( So sad for the family, especially Crystal's little girl. Ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Goddamnit I hope they catch the bastard(s) who did this. What the fuck kind of douchebag do you have to be to kill someone over a car and maybe a little cash? Jezus. Try to make things better for yourself and your partner and you end up dead. This is horrible. No matter what you have, someone else sees it, gets a little jealous and says "yo, watch...I'mma take that." Two lives lost, families destroyed...and for what? Not a goddamn thing. They deserved better. I hope the people responsible for this are caught, pronto. May they rest in peace.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

This pisses me off to no end. Britney and Crystal looked so good together, why, why, why goddammit!

A happy young family minding their own business, making their way and their lives and their loved ones lives are forever taken. I cannot wait till
    the excutioner shoves a big fat needle in whoever did this horrible crime's vein.

Godspeed, Britney & Crystal

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Gutwrenching. RIP ladies. Those poor families.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

How sad. I hope they're still together somewhere in some way.

Me too Becoming, me too! :(

And I am with Kevin, hope the douches who did this ROT horribly.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    RIP Crystal and Britney.

Didn't see this coming...

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4958869/?ir=WorldPost

Authorities have made a disturbing arrest in the alleged murder of a Texas lesbian couple.

James Larry Cosby, 46, has been charged with two counts of tampering with evidence in connection with the death of his daughter, Britney Cosby, and her girlfriend Crystal Jackson, both 24, according to KHOU. He is currently being held in the Galveston County Jail on a total of $500,000.00 bonds.

Meanwhile, the Galveston County Sheriff's Office told local ABC affiliate KTRK that the alleged murders of both women appear to have taken place in James Cosby's home. Britney Cosby reportedly died from blunt force trauma, while Crystal Jackson was shot, according to the news channel.

Earlier this week, James Cosby spoke to KTRK in regard to his daughter's death. "You can't really put something like this into words," he said at the time.

Earlier this week, a beer deliveryman discovered the bodies of Britney Cosby and Jackson next to a dumpster outside of the Fisherman's Cove store in Port Bolivar, Texas. Deputies say the woman were involved in a romantic relationship and had traveled to Galveston to celebrate Mardi Gras.

Jackson was a mother to a five-year-old girl, according to reports.

"Just come forward, just to give us closure as a family," McDade Cosby, Britney's sister, told KTRK at the time. "Just come forward, because we need closure at this point."
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

Before that info was released, I was thinking that Britney's murder seemed more personal because she was beaten instead of being shot.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    What an unimaginable bastard. Fucking rot in hell for all eternity James Larry Cosby. You deserve no less.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Wow. That's a stunner. WTH???

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Wow, didn't see that coming either. Wonder WTF the motive was.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

wait! isn't he a preacher?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

He didn't approve of homosexuals.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te....php?cmpid=htx

Something undeniably violent happened inside the small green-and-white house in the South Acres area where relatives of Britney Cosby and law enforcement authorities found evidence of a bloodbath - notably in her father's bedroom.

Officials with a search warrant retrieved carpet, upholstery and cleaning supplies from inside the home, but one item was laid out for all to see on Thursday afternoon: A red-stained area rug folded up in the driveway.

The mystery began early March 7 on the Bolivar Peninsula when a beer delivery driver discovered two bodies behind a convenience store. An investigation by the Galveston County Sheriff's Office led to Britney Cosby's 46-year-old father and the 1,200-square-foot Houston home they shared with her 90-year-old great-grandmother and Jackson.

The women, both 24, began dating in 2012, according to their friend, Tramecia Terrell.

Family members offered conflicting accounts of the father's relationship with his daughter.

Britney Cosby's mother, Loranda Remer, said he had difficulty accepting the two women's romantic relationship. "He would throw it in her face," Remer said, adding that her daughter quoted Larry Cosby as saying, "Don't throw that gay (expletive) around in this house."

Reached by phone, Annie Cosby said her grandson enjoyed a good relationship with his daughter. "I never saw them having a misunderstanding or anything like that," she said, adding that Larry Cosby had no problem with his daughter's sexual orientation.

She also lavished praise on her great-granddaughter. "She took good care of me," said Annie Cosby, who uses a wheelchair. "She paid my bills, would do my grocery shopping, cooking - all of that. I don't know what I'm going to do now."

At a vigil Wednesday night in Houston, Larry Cosby, a longshoreman, said that he would miss his daughter's "smile, her bubbliness, her spontaneity."

But hours later on Thursday morning - wearing the same clothes from Wednesday's service - Larry Cosby voluntarily attended an interview with Galveston County investigators. He couldn't explain why his fingerprint was found at the Bolivar crime scene and was taken into custody, according to a criminal complaint. He remains in the Galveston County jail in lieu of $500,000 bail. The charges may be upgraded to capital murder, officials said.

On Thursday afternoon, community activist Quanell X accompanied Cosby family members to meet reporters. Quanell denied that Larry Cosby's relationship with Britney Cosby or Jackson was troubled, but acknowledged that the father did not approve of his daughter's homosexuality.

Sheriff Henry Trochesset said Larry Cosby's statements to investigators as well as evidence in the home led to the arrest. The sheriff declined to elaborate on what was said or what evidence was found, but he acknowledged that the home appeared "to be a secondary crime scene."

According to the criminal complaint affidavit, a window shutter was missing from the Cosby home and a blood-stained one matching others on the house was discovered where the bodies were dumped. An investigator found a fingerprint matching Larry Cosby's on paper affixed to the lone shutter.

Autopsies revealed that Jackson died from a single gunshot to the head and that Britney Cosby succumbed to blows to her head, but also had a broken neck, the affidavit said.

That location is believed to be the southeast Houston residence in the 4100 block of Howcher that generations of the Cosby family have called home for nearly six decades. Larry Cosby had returned to the house late last year after a two-year prison stint for failing to comply as a sex offender. He was convicted two decades ago of the sexual assault of a 22-year-old woman.

Officials continue to search for Britney Cosby's 2006 Kia Sorrento.
    Last edited by *crickets*; 03-14-2014 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    wait! isn't he a preacher?
    Crystal's dad was the preacher. The killer (Britney's dad) was a self-proclaimed longshoreman
    born to be down

This is utterly sickening. Why didn't he approve of her homosexuality? Was it something he read in the bible? Did he skip the whole "thou shall not kill" part? Scumbag.

RIP Britney & Crystal
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Just horrible :( Did NOT see that coming at all.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    REALLY did not see that coming. What a fucking cunt he is! "didn't approved of homosexuality". WTF is that? So you kill your daughter and her partner?! Because THAT'S so much more acceptable.

I hadn't seen all of the pictures last time I was in here. They looked so happy and so good for each other. There's this positive energy coming off of them. They looked like genuinely good people.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information