Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stefany Johnson (24) killed her daughter and told police that "Jesus came down and took the baby"

Stefany Johnson (24) killed her daughter and told police that "Jesus came down and took the baby"

March 10, 2014

CLARKSVILLE, Tenn.- A Clarksville mother charged with killing her 7 month old daughter is undergoing a mental evaluation.

Stefany Paige Johnson, 24, was scheduled to appear in court Monday morning after being charged with criminal homicide. The arraignment was delayed until the mental health evaluation was complete.

Police were called to Johnson's home in the 1300 block of Sonja Drive around 3:30 a.m. Friday after multiple reports of Johnson yelling and screaming naked in the street.

Officers who responded to the scene found the body of 7-month-old Astrid Johnson on the couch inside the home. Stefany Johnson was said to be "belligerent and uncooperative."

Police said they asked Johnson what happened, and her response was that "Jesus came down and took Astrid to heaven" while she was bathing her.

A police report concluded Johnson's negligence resulted in the girl's death.

Neighbors said the Johnson's are a military family, and the father is currently deployed in Afghanistan. They also have a son, but his age and whereabouts are unknown. Neighbors added that they had never noticed anything suspicious at the house and the family was friendly.

Johnson's Facebook page shows multiple photos of her holding Astrid. She is being held in the Montgomery County jail on no bond.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24...n-infant-death

Stefany in happier times, posted to FB on Feb. 16 -- and the kids.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014...took_the_baby_
    Last edited by Olivia; 03-11-2014 at 02:04 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Well. Yeah. This seems like PPD combined with some serious mental health issues that were pre-existing. Screaming naked in the street? Someone sane wouldn't go to that length and then be belligerent in addition.

That poor baby. Probably went unmonitored because of her Husband being deployed. Nobody around to tell her "you need help". Extremely sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I doubt Jesus was involved, now Satan....Just saying.

PPD is rampant. Has it always been like this? Waiting to hear if Stefany was preforming an exorcism on baby Astrid.

Godspeed, baby Astrid

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

I may have missed it but did it mention anything about the father being military. That looks like a daddy doll in that picture.

Crazy. If you look at their facebooks you'd never think, 'oh yeah, she's unstable.'

How does someone snap like that?? The baby was 7 months old...does PPD last that long? Serious question.

RIP Astrid :tear:

Quote Originally Posted by Live2Love View Post
    I may have missed it but did it mention anything about the father being military. That looks like a daddy doll in that picture.
    the article says the dad is in Afghanistan.

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    Crazy. If you look at their facebooks you'd never think, 'oh yeah, she's unstable.'

How does someone snap like that?? The baby was 7 months old...does PPD last that long? Serious question.

RIP Astrid :tear:
    yes it does...even with medication

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Why assume she's lying or crazy?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

You mean maybe Jesus did appear and take baby?

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    You mean maybe Jesus did appear and take baby?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    the article says the dad is in Afghanistan.
    I fail at reading LMAO! It seems like there's been a lot more of these types of cases lately. (mothers with deployed husband injuring or killing their kids)

I'm a hardcore atheist. I'm so skeptical, I barely believe in gravity. But anytime someone makes a claim that has to do with God or Jesus, these so called believers are the first to dismiss it.

I could tell a Christian that Jesus spoke to me last night, and they would laugh and think I was being silly. But they're the ones that believes in all this stuff? I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I'm a hardcore atheist. I'm so skeptical, I barely believe in gravity. But anytime someone makes a claim that has to do with God or Jesus, these so called believers are the first to dismiss it.

I could tell a Christian that Jesus spoke to me last night, and they would laugh and think I was being silly. But they're the ones that believes in all this stuff? I don't get it.
    Oh, I do believe in Jesus...and I believe in your right not to.....but he is not going to come and take your kid. And I am not looking forward to the second coming bc if you read the Bible literally (which I don't) there be a whole lot of bad things that happen and then we all die.

So as not to derail further...I wonder if they have found the second child?

Oh, I do believe in Jesus...and I believe in your right not to.....but he is not going to come and take your kid. And I am not looking forward to the second coming bc if you read the Bible literally (which I don't) there be a whole lot of bad things that happen and then we all die.

So as not to derail further...I wonder if they have found the second child?
    Maybe it's not the biblical Jesus and she meant it was some Puerto Rican guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Maybe it's not the biblical Jesus and she meant it was some Puerto Rican guy.

I'm with you in this thread, Ron, nodding my head at your responses. If Christians believe everything in the Bible is absolute truth, why is it impossible for Jesus to have come down and gotten this baby? Why is it impossible for God to tell someone to kill their kid so she can be in Heaven? Did God not tell some other parent in the Bible to kill his child? Pretty sure I remember that story from Sunday school as a child. Possibly the first time I thought, wow, God is mean.

Quote Originally Posted by becoming View Post

I'm with you in this thread, Ron, nodding my head at your responses. If Christians believe everything in the Bible is absolute truth, why is it impossible for Jesus to have come down and gotten this baby? Why is it impossible for God to tell someone to kill their kid so she can be in Heaven? Did God not tell some other parent in the Bible to kill his child? Pretty sure I remember that story from Sunday school as a child. Possibly the first time I thought, wow, God is mean.
    Exactly. I think that deep down (rational) people know it's all a bit silly. Higher power? I can understand. But devoutly following one of these man made cults I cannot. I still say we wait to see if there's any truth to her claims.

Forgot the pic previously.

Precisely why I have my own point of view. Did Jesus exist? Yes. Was he the "Son of God "? No more or less than we are. Could he do amazing things? Jury is out. It's not out of the question that he was an alien (born under a "star"to a virgin who was inseminated and was taken back up to the aircraft 3 days after he died). Was he a cool dude who preached of peace and acceptance and probably smoked pot? Definitely. First official "Hippie ". That's okay in my book.

WAS THE BIBLE WRITTEN BY A BUNCH OF MEN THAT WERE SELF SERVING AND FULL OF SHIT?

Yes.... Yes yes yes yes.

The book had nothing to do with any higher power. It had to do with POWER period.

This is important...not every Christian believes the Bible is absolute truth. The important thing about this story is that if she had PPD, she will be in an even worse place when she realizes what she has done.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Precisely why I have my own point of view. Did Jesus exist? Yes. Was he the "Son of God "? No more or less than we are. Could he do amazing things? Jury is out. It's not out of the question that he was an alien (born under a "star"to a virgin who was inseminated and was taken back up to the aircraft 3 days after he died). Was he a cool dude who preached of peace and acceptance and probably smoked pot? Definitely. First official "Hippie ". That's okay in my book.

WAS THE BIBLE WRITTEN BY A BUNCH OF MEN THAT WERE SELF SERVING AND FULL OF SHIT?

Yes.... Yes yes yes yes.

The book had nothing to do with any higher power. It had to do with POWER period.

Yes about the men and power. LOL at first hippie

Boston Babe, make a church, and I will come.

Boston Babe, make a church, and I will come.

This is important...not every Christian believes the Bible is absolute truth. The important thing about this story is that if she had PPD, she will be in an even worse place when she realizes what she has done.
    No one lives by the bible. It's impossible. You'd be stoning adulterers and killing kids for backtalk.

But gays (men only) getting together??? ABOMINATION!!!!

"God" isn't mean. The crotchety uncivilized old men that wrote the bible were mean, because they all lived a very heinous and barbaric life. They got to write the "word of God" because they were the only ones back then who actually knew how to write, so everyone considered them prophets. They still believed the earth was flat and that women could be traded for goats. And Jesus couldn't have possibly been a fucking white guy!

The Bible is a horrible and violent book. Any christian who rants about the Quran being about death and the Bible being the light has never actually read the Bible, much less the Quran. ...which is just another book written by some ancient power hungry old men.

Like... fuck. I'm sorry to all those who are religious. I just don't fucking get where the "faith" comes from.

Ron, there is no being skeptical about gravity.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Thread Information