Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Weeks (38) is one of 239 people missing after a Malaysia Airlines plane disappeared while en route to China

They went to the island of "Lost". How many scientists were aboard?

China's not as quiet as it seems http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...-train-station

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I just read that the two stolen passport passengers bought their tickets together. It could be to illegally immigrate though. I also read that 5 people intended to be in the flight didn't board it and their luggage removed before take off. Can you imagine how lucky they feel right about now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I just read that the two stolen passport passengers bought their tickets together. It could be to illegally immigrate though. I also read that 5 people intended to be in the flight didn't board it and their luggage removed before take off. Can you imagine how lucky they feel right about now?
    Death will still get them.

I think the 5 people not boarding has something to do with it.

Paul Weeks is/was on the flight - https://www.facebook.com/paul.weeks.98096?ref=br_rs

Ill make an article later.

Also you can search for plane wreckage via tomnod - http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014

Also, this is a good article.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthi...aysia-airlines

This makes me think it was a bomb that went off with no warning:

There were no distress calls or reported problems before MH370 vanished. And according to weather reports, there were no significant storms in the area.

I'm talking to myself here, but this is odd:

THE distraught relatives of passengers aboard the missing MH370 Malaysian Airlines flight, are claiming that they have made calls to the mobile phones of the passengers on board, which have dialled and rung before disconnecting.

The Boeing 777, carrying 239 people, disappeared into thin air less than an hour after takeoff from Kuala Lumpur, and has still not been recovered. Authorities and relatives are at their wit’s end.

Relatives of passengers are demanding answers from Malaysian Airlines, who they believe are concealing valuable information.

The Washington Post reports that more than 100 relatives have signed a petition demanding answers and assistance from the Chinese government.

Rumours have circulated that many relatives were able to call the mobile phones of their loved ones and ‘connect’ before the call was abruptly cut off.

Other relatives say they are able to ‘see’ their relatives on a Chinese instant messaging service called QQ, which reportedly shows that they are ‘online’.

Families believe that if the mobile phones are still working, authorities could use GPS tracking to locate the phones and thereby find the missing plane.

According to Singapore’s Straits Times, Mr Hugh Dunleavy, Commercial Director at Malaysian Airlines said MAS was also trying the mobile phones of the crew members, and that they also rang.

But it could not do more, he said, and had given the numbers to the Chinese authorities.

Reports of these ‘phantom’ calls have not been confirmed, leading many to believe it is a cruel hoax.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel...-1226851166744

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post

THE distraught relatives of passengers aboard the missing MH370 Malaysian Airlines flight, are claiming that they have made calls to the mobile phones of the passengers on board, which have dialled and rung before disconnecting.

The Boeing 777, carrying 239 people, disappeared into thin air less than an hour after takeoff from Kuala Lumpur, and has still not been recovered. Authorities and relatives are at their wit’s end.

Relatives of passengers are demanding answers from Malaysian Airlines, who they believe are concealing valuable information.

The Washington Post reports that more than 100 relatives have signed a petition demanding answers and assistance from the Chinese government.

Rumours have circulated that many relatives were able to call the mobile phones of their loved ones and ‘connect’ before the call was abruptly cut off.

Other relatives say they are able to ‘see’ their relatives on a Chinese instant messaging service called QQ, which reportedly shows that they are ‘online’.

Families believe that if the mobile phones are still working, authorities could use GPS tracking to locate the phones and thereby find the missing plane.

According to Singapore’s Straits Times, Mr Hugh Dunleavy, Commercial Director at Malaysian Airlines said MAS was also trying the mobile phones of the crew members, and that they also rang.

But it could not do more, he said, and had given the numbers to the Chinese authorities.

Reports of these ‘phantom’ calls have not been confirmed, leading many to believe it is a cruel hoax.

That's CAHREEPY.

You're not talking to yourself lol

I don't have anything to add, but you're definitely not talking to yourself.

This has intrigued me since the plane was first declared missing. I mean, how does a commercial airliner carrying ~300 people just disappear? This is absolutely nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    I don't have anything to add, but you're definitely not talking to yourself.

This has intrigued me since the plane was first declared missing. I mean, how does a commercial airliner carrying ~300 people just disappear? This is absolutely nuts.
    Same here. You would think there would at least be a little bit of debris.

Quote Originally Posted by Live2Love View Post
    Same here. You would think there would at least be a little bit of debris.
    Yep. It's very strange. You would think that even if it disintegrated in mid-air that they would find SOMETHING.

Yep. It's very strange. You would think that even if it disintegrated in mid-air that they would find SOMETHING.
    I was just telling my husband that as technologically advanced as these aircraft are you would think the black box would have some sort of homing device in it or something.

I'm pretty sure they do have a beacon. I'm not understanding what the deal is.

Quote Originally Posted by Live2Love View Post
    I was just telling my husband that as technologically advanced as these aircraft are you would think the black box would have some sort of homing device in it or something.
    Interesting black box info

http://www.news.com.au/technology/wh...-1226850614703

I'm pretty sure they do have a beacon. I'm not understanding what the deal is.
    The consensus is ''it's a big ocean" lol

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/ma...k-boxes-2014-3

This whole thing is just creepy, sad and scary. I hope we find out what happened.

The consensus is ''it's a big ocean" lol

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/ma...k-boxes-2014-3
    I'm still so confused. lol! I wonder how approximate of a location the beacon gives.

Crashing into an ocean, all that water smashing through the windows... not the nicest way to go.

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1716387
    3.10.2014, 08:17 AM
    Missing Malaysia Airlines flight: Men with stolen passports had their travel booked by Iranian man known only as 'Mr. Ali'

Malaysia's Department of Civil Aviation chief Azharuddin Abdul Rahman said at a news conference at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Sepang Monday that search and rescue teams failed to find any sign of the missing aircraft.

It's somewhere between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Three days after a Beijing-bound jetliner from Malaysia packed with 239 passengers disappeared without a trace over the South China Sea there was still no sign of the big bird.

Dozens of ships and aircraft from nine different nations were searching a Pennsylvania-sized stretch of water between Malaysia and Vietnam for the Boeing 777.

But they detected no pinging from the emergency locator transmitter of the missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner and experts said there was no guarantee they would ever find it.

?There is a lot of water for them to cover,? said Jim Hall, former head of the National Transportation Safety Board.

Two of the men who boarded the flight with stolen passports were caught on video, Malaysian officials said. One official said one of the men looked like Italian soccer star Mario Balotelli, pictured.

For a few hours Monday, desperate relatives ? including the families of four missing Americans ? were buoyed by reports of the discovery of a yellow object that looked like a life raft bobbing in the sea.

PHOTOS: MISSING MALAYSIA AIRLINES PLANE

Vietnamese rescue helicopters raced to the scene only to discover that it was moss-covered trash, dashing the hopes of the relatives who have been waiting since the plane vanished on Saturday for word of the missing loved ones.

?Unfortunately we have not found anything that appears to be objects from the aircraft, let alone the aircraft,? said Malaysia?s aviation chief, Azharuddin Abdul Rahman. ?As far as we are concerned, we are equally puzzled as well.?

Meanwhile, the FBI joined Interpol in the investigation of two men who were flying on stolen passports bought by a shadowy Iranian known as ?Mr. Ali,? a troubling development that raised the sinister specter that terrorists could be involved.

Italian tourist Luigi Maraldi, 37, shows his current passport during a press conference in southern Thailand. Two passengers on the missing Malaysia Airlines were reported travelling on the stolen passports of Maraldi and another man, an Austrian citizen.

?Officials from the National Transportation Safety Board and Federal Aviation Administration are en route to the region to provide any necessary assistance,? White House spokesman Jay Carney said.

A U.S. intelligence official reported a previously unknown group called the Chinese Martyrs? Brigade was claiming credit for downing the plane.

?No group by that name has been previously identified and it is not clear who is behind the claim,? the official told the Daily News.

Rep. Pete King (R-L.I.), who serves on the House Homeland Security Committee, said while everything from a suicidal pilot to mechanical problems might be a to blame, a number of factors ?make terrorism certainly something that has to be looked at.?

A Thai policeman shows a copy of Maraldi's stolen passport.

Among other things, China has seen bloody attacks in recent weeks by members of the Uyghur people, a Muslim minority fighting for greater autonomy. The violent acts included a knife attack at a train station that left 29 dead.

Almost two-thirds of the passengers on the flight were from China and the intelligence services of that country are pooling their resources with their U.S. counterparts.

Also, King noted that Malaysia was one of the main places where Al Qaeda terrorists plotted the 9/11 attacks.

Reuters reported that people with explosives and carrying false identity papers had tried to fly out of the Malaysian capital Kuala Lumpur in the past.

?We have stopped men with false or stolen passports and carrying explosives, who have tried to get past KLIA (airport) security and get on to a plane,? a senior police official told the wire service. ?There have been two or three incidents.?

I ain't no physicist, but I would guess that the impact would break the plane, and the bodies in it, into many pieces. Here's an article about a plane crashing into water entitled "229 people, 15 000 body parts." http://www.cmaj.ca/content/160/2/241.full.pdf

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
    Posted: Mar 11, 2014 1:42 PM CST Updated: Mar 11, 2014 1:46 PM CST

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) -- The Malaysian military says it has radar evidence showing the missing Boeing 777 jetliner changed course and made it to the Malacca Strait, hundreds of kilometers (miles) away from the last location reported by civilian authorities.

The development injects new mystery into the investigation of the flight's disappearance.

Local newspaper Berita Harian quoted Malaysian air force chief Gen. Rodzali Daud as saying radar at a military base had detected the airliner near Pulau Perak, at the northern approach to the strait.

A high-ranking military official involved in the investigation confirmed the report on Tuesday and also said the aircraft was believed to be flying low.

The official spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the information.
    http://www.ktbs.com/story/24945014/m...changed-course

Another, with more detail:

Missing Malaysia Airlines flight: Jetliner made it to Malacca Strait

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- The Malaysian military has radar data showing the missing Boeing 777 jetliner changed course and made it to the Malacca Strait, hundreds of kilometers (miles) from the last position recorded by civilian authorities, according to a senior military official.

The development injects more mystery into the investigation of the disappearance of Saturday's flight, and raises questions about why the aircraft was not transmitting signals detectable by civilian radar.

Local newspaper Berita Harian quoted Malaysian air force chief Gen. Rodzali Daud as saying radar at a military base had detected the airliner at 2:40 a.m. near Pulau Perak at the northern approach to the strait, a busy waterway that separates the western coast of Malaysia and Indonesia's Sumatra island.

"After that, the signal from the plane was lost," he was quoted as saying.

A high-ranking military official involved in the investigation confirmed the report and also said the plane was believed to be flying low. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the information.

Authorities had earlier said the plane, which took off from Kuala Lumpur on the western coast of Malaysia at 12:40 a.m. Saturday en route to Beijing, may have attempted to turn back, but they expressed surprise that it would do so without informing ground control.

The search for the plane was initially focused on waters between the eastern coast of Malaysia and Vietnam, the position where aviation authorities last tracked it. No trace of the plane, which was carrying 239 people, has been found by than 40 planes and ships from at least 10 nations searching the area.

Earlier Tuesday, Malaysia Airlines said in a statement that search and rescue teams had expanded their scope to the Malacca Strait. An earlier statement said the western coast of Malaysia was "now the focus," but the airline subsequently said that phrase was an oversight. It didn't elaborate. Civil aviation chief Azharuddin Abdul Rahman said the search remained "on both sides" of the country.

Also Tuesday, authorities said two people who boarded the flight using stolen passports were Iranians who had purchased tickets to Europe. Their use of stolen documents had raised speculation of a possible terrorist link.

Malaysian police chief Khalid Abu Bakar said investigators had determined one was a 19-year-old Iranian, Pouria Nourmohammadi Mehrdad, and that it seemed likely he was planning to migrate to Germany.

"We believe he is not likely to be a member of any terrorist group," Khalid said.

Interpol identified the second man as Seyed Mohammed Reza Delavar, a 29-year-old Iranian, and released an image of the two boarding a plane at the same time. Interpol Secretary General Ronald K. Noble said the two men traveled to Malaysia on their Iranian passports, then apparently switched to their stolen Austrian and Italian documents.

He said speculation of terrorism appeared to be dying down "as the belief becomes more certain that these two individuals were probably not terrorists." He appealed to the public for more information about them.

Noble said neither of the men had a criminal record.

Malaysia Airlines, meanwhile, said it is investigating an Australian television report that the co-pilot on the missing plane had invited two women into the cockpit during a flight two years ago.

Jonti Roos described the encounter on Australia's "A Current Affair." The airline said it wouldn't comment until its investigation is complete.

Roos said she and her friend were allowed to stay in the cockpit during the entire one-hour flight on Dec. 14, 2011, from Phuket, Thailand, to Kuala Lumpur. She said the arrangement did not seem unusual to the plane's crew.

"Throughout the entire flight, they were talking to us and they were actually smoking throughout the flight," Roos said.

Roos didn't immediately reply to a message sent to her via Facebook.
    http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...ews&id=9461879

Final Destination

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information