Thread: Man charged with assaulting two cops, flinging & eating feces

Man charged with assaulting two cops, flinging & eating feces

FRAMINGHAM - A Framingham man, initially arrested for shoplifting on Friday, later assaulted two cops, tried to strangle himself and taunted officers by eating his own excrement, a prosecutor said on Monday.

David Blanchard, 21, was arrested at 4:11 p.m. after he stole a pair of Adidas sneakers from Kohl's, prosecutor Laura Montes during Blanchard's Framingham District Court arraignment.
    Once Blanchard arrived at the Framingham Police station, things took a turn for the worse, she said.
    "It started with a simple shoplifting and then evolved into something else with assaults on police officers and all the fecal matter involved," Montes said.

During booking, Blanchard became upset when the bail commissioner set his bail at $2,500. He was allowed to make a phone call, but when he refused to tell the person on the other end that the call was recorded, officers hung up.
    "The defendant pushed the sergeant (Michael Esposito) into a cinderblock wall and attempted to flee," Montes said.
    Other officers intercepted Blanchard, and he assaulted a second officer, Montes said.
    When Blanchard was in his cell, he repeatedly tried to choke himself with his T-shirt, and then wedged it into a gap in the cell door and tried to hang himself, the prosecutor said. When officers stopped him, he got into a fighting stance, and officers had to twice shock Blanchard with a Taser.
    Blanchard continued his defiance, Montes said. He defecated in his hands and then threw it at the security camera and then threw it all over the cell. Officers moved him to a second cell, where Blanchard continued to throw feces, Montes said.
    When Blanchard was moved to the third cell, he again started throwing feces. When an officer said, "No one's buying it," meaning that Blanchard was trying to be sent to the hospital, Blanchard became angrier.
    "He then placed a ball of feces in his mouth and began chewing and said, 'How about now?' " Montes said.
    Blanchard was taken to MetroWest Medical Center in Framingham for a mental health evaluation. Hospital staffers cleared him and sent him back to the police station.

Police charged Blanchard with shoplifting, two counts of assault and battery on a police officer and two counts of wanton destruction of property.
    Montes asked Judge Martine Carroll to hold Blanchard on $2,500 bail on the new case and to revoke his bail on four open cases. In those cases, all from last year, he faces numerous assault charges including assault and battery with a rock and assault and battery on a disabled person.
    Blanchard's lawyer, David Levinson, argued that Blanchard should be sent to a hospital for psychological care.
    "This is a matter that started as a shoplifting and unfortunately took a wrong turn," said Levinson. " There are obvious mental health concerns."
    Carroll revoked Blanchard's bail on all the open cases, as also ordered him held for a probation violation hearing. She did not set bail on the new case.

Blanchard is due back in court on March 13 for a pretrial conference.

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/st...W=315&MaxH=315

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/ar...0228096/?tag=1

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    oh my god. poop eater.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

this shit (no pun intended) is going to be on his record for the rest of his life. everyone who Googles him now will see this. what a loser.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Lol he taunted the officers with his Shit.
    That is so vile.

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    FRAMINGHAM - A Framingham man, initially arrested for shoplifting on Friday, later assaulted two cops, tried to strangle himself and taunted officers by eating his own excrement, a prosecutor said on Monday.

David Blanchard, 21, was arrested at 4:11 p.m. after he stole a pair of Adidas sneakers from Kohl's, prosecutor Laura Montes during Blanchard's Framingham District Court arraignment.
    Once Blanchard arrived at the Framingham Police station, things took a turn for the worse, she said.
    "It started with a simple shoplifting and then evolved into something else with assaults on police officers and all the fecal matter involved," Montes said.

During booking, Blanchard became upset when the bail commissioner set his bail at $2,500. He was allowed to make a phone call, but when he refused to tell the person on the other end that the call was recorded, officers hung up.
    "The defendant pushed the sergeant (Michael Esposito) into a cinderblock wall and attempted to flee," Montes said.
    Other officers intercepted Blanchard, and he assaulted a second officer, Montes said.
    When Blanchard was in his cell, he repeatedly tried to choke himself with his T-shirt, and then wedged it into a gap in the cell door and tried to hang himself, the prosecutor said. When officers stopped him, he got into a fighting stance, and officers had to twice shock Blanchard with a Taser.
    Blanchard continued his defiance, Montes said. He defecated in his hands and then threw it at the security camera and then threw it all over the cell. Officers moved him to a second cell, where Blanchard continued to throw feces, Montes said.
    When Blanchard was moved to the third cell, he again started throwing feces. When an officer said, "No one's buying it," meaning that Blanchard was trying to be sent to the hospital, Blanchard became angrier.
    "He then placed a ball of feces in his mouth and began chewing and said, 'How about now?' " Montes said.
    Blanchard was taken to MetroWest Medical Center in Framingham for a mental health evaluation.
    Hospital staffers cleared him and sent him back to the police station.

Police charged Blanchard with shoplifting, two counts of assault and battery on a police officer and two counts of wanton destruction of property.
    Montes asked Judge Martine Carroll to hold Blanchard on $2,500 bail on the new case and to revoke his bail on four open cases. In those cases, all from last year, he faces numerous assault charges including assault and battery with a rock and assault and battery on a disabled person.
    Blanchard's lawyer, David Levinson, argued that Blanchard should be sent to a hospital for psychological care.
    "This is a matter that started as a shoplifting and unfortunately took a wrong turn," said Levinson. " There are obvious mental health concerns."
    Carroll revoked Blanchard's bail on all the open cases, as also ordered him held for a probation violation hearing. She did not set bail on the new case.

Blanchard is due back in court on March 13 for a pretrial conference.

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/st...W=315&MaxH=315

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/ar...0228096/?tag=1
    Apparently that did the trick!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

The kid is such an asshole. He went to school with my daughter, even as a little kid he was a brat.
    I can't believe he did all that just to avoid a shoplifting charge.

On the corner of Bumfuk and You got a purdy mouth
    I worked at a few prisons years ago. This type of thing actually happened fairly regularly. We had inmates that painted their cells with feces, ran around the rec yard naked, masturbated in the chow hall, all types of weird shit. I had to write an incident report one night when an inmate flipped out and tried to cut his tally-wacker off because he said it was "possessed and evil and caused him to get locked up"

Thread Information