Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Virginia Tech student Samanata Shrestha (21) was murdered by fellow student Jessica Ewing (21) after an argument

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I experiment when I'm drunk. Some Women are soft and pretty.
    I edited this for you

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Here...because I'm equal opportunity

I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Needed. A. Warning.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

That chick has total DSL! I bet she's a great kisser.

That chick has total DSL! I bet she's a great kisser.
    Oh yeah? Here's a cocktail!

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Oh yeah? Here's a cocktail!
    Uhhh, I'm not going to make out with my screen and I don't do it on command. Thanks though?

Uhhh, I'm not going to make out with my screen and I don't do it on command. Thanks though?
    Well you just shut my fun down, didn't ya?

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    What's so shocking about experimenting with sexuality in college? It's pretty common.
    Haha, mr. smiley was sposed to convey something like "Damn, THAT'S an unexpected twist!", not a pearl-clutching "sexual experimenting?? Horrors!" reaction.

Poor smiley choice. Maybe this one would have been better-

Or this one?

- I will choose more carefully in the future.
    Last edited by *crickets*; 06-22-2014 at 03:28 PM.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/form...rsday/31231582

CHRISTIANSBURG, Va. -
    On Thursday afternoon former Virginia Tech student, Jessica Ewing, age 23, pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and concealing a body in the death of 21-year-old Samanata Shrestha. Ewing will be sentenced on April 21 at 11 a.m.

MORE FROM WDBJ7.COM

Judge orders sanity evaluation in murder of Virginia Tech student

Charges officially upgraded in murder case of Virginia Tech student

Ewing faces more serious charge in murder of Virginia Tech student
    Samanata Shrestha
    Two charged in connection to killing of Virginia Tech student appear in court
    Samanata Shrestha
    Additional arrest made in Blacksburg homicide of Virginia Tech student
    In court it was reported that Ewing was supposed to be making Shrestha dinner. At some point during the evening there was an argument and struggle.

“Ligature strangulation is a very deliberate and personal method of murder. After eating the dinner that the victim prepared for her, Ewing pulled the ligature as Shrestha fought for her life, clawing at the ligature around her neck," said Montgomery County Commonwealth's Attorney Mary Pettitt, in a news release.

The medical examiner reports there was blunt force trauma in multiple locations on Shrestha's body.

Ewing faces up to life in prison for the murder conviction and up to an additional five years in prison for concealment of a body.

Shrestha’s body was found in the back seat of her car, wrapped in a sleeping bag, on February 10, 2014 in Blacksburg. She was a biological sciences major from Vienna.

Ewing will remain in jail until her sentencing hearing.

A former Virginia Tech student has been sentenced to 45 years in prison for the 2014 murder of another female student, who she brutally strangled after the victim wrote their lesbian fling off as an 'experiment.'
    Jessica Michelle Ewing, 24, gave detailed testimony at her sentencing hearing Monday of the evening leading up to the murder of 21-year-old biology student Samantha Shrestha.
    Ewing started the night with high hopes--wearing a dress and bringing along wine and whipped cream--while Shrestha wore sweats and a t-shirt.

She told the court she was disappointed but that eventually Shrestha put on a dress of her own and the two downed a bottle of wine after having a 'whipped cream fight' and building a fort out of blankets, reports the Roanoke Times.
    But the mood soon soured again after Ewing called Shrestha a 'spoiled bitch,' at which point Shrestha shot back that they were just 'experimenting' and that she was 'toying' with Ewing.
    'I loved Sam — I couldn't believe she would say that I was some experiment to her,' Ewing told the court in Christiansburg. 'It hit me where I was most hurt.'

And so Ewing hit back. Her cause of death would later be deemed as strangulation, though blunt force injuries would also be discovered on her head and body.
    'I made the most horrible decision to cover it all up to hide it,' Ewing said. 'I wish I had just called 911, but at that point it was too late.'
    Shrestha's body was discovered stuffed in a sleeping bag in the back seat of her abandoned Mercedes on February 10, 2014.

In February of this year, Ewing entered an Alford plea to the first-degree murder of Samantha Shrestha. In an Alford plea, a defendant does not admit guilt but acknowledges the prosecution has enough evidence for a conviction.
    The next day, according to prosecution, Ewing went to her regular Bible study class and told the host, a student named Erika Holub, that she murdered somebody.
    'They were an EMT. They were a good person,' she allegedly told Holub. Shrestha worked part-time as an Emergency Medical Technician.
    Judge Robert Turk sentenced Ewing to 80 years for first-degree murder and five years for transporting and concealing a body, the Roanoke Times reports.
    She must serve out 45 years of her sentence before the rest is suspended. She will remain on probation for 20 years after her release.
    She could have received life in prison.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3btwnCiSM
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

She told the court she was disappointed but that eventually Shrestha put on a dress of her own and the two downed a bottle of wine after having a 'whipped cream fight' and building a fort out of blankets, reports the Roanoke Times.
    Wow, if every one of my whipped cream/pillow fight forts ended in tragedy, at least half of the population of Colorado would be dead by now.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie_says View Post
    Which one of us would be considered to have a temper, in that scenario, lol?

To me, it feels more like a self preservation thing. If I am in a situation that is so emotionally charged that violence is an actual possibility, whether it is me feeling like I might have to defend myself, or me feeling like I wanna fuck this person up, I am not inclined to put myself as up close and personal as choking them, lol. I mean, I don't like being hit, and I am not really looking to wrestle around and shit, so whether I'm defending or offending, I am thinking maximum damage from the maximum distance..

Totally hypothetical, of course. (I swear). I have never even been around guns, and I have never strangled anyone, or even attempted to.

This may also be related to the fact that I am around 5'3" and 110 pounds, lol.
    This murder case was enough to get me to log back in after it's been years. Also, hi stephanie_says. I'm also in Houston. Hope you escaped the flooding.

so it's come out that they were lovers now. Domestic dispute gone wrong. o.O

Wow, I had not heard of this at all. How the hell did I totally miss it?

Thread Information