Thread: Corriann Cervantes (15) was killed by two other teens during a satanic ritual and she was found with a cross carved into her stomach

Corriann Cervantes (15) was killed by two other teens during a satanic ritual and she was found with a cross carved into her stomach

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014...to_her_stomach

According to law enforcement sources, Reyes confessed to killing Cervantes with a friend, so his friend "could sell his soul to the devil." Cervantes was found partially clothed and had severe head trauma and numerous brutal injuries. They say she had a broken toilet tank lid around her head and an upside-down cross carved in her stomach.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    what in the everloving fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Wow! Teenagers are so dumb. RIP Corriann.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...34_634x341.jpg

Can't imagine anyone with a pulse objecting to killing this POS immediately upon conviction.
    MDS TROLL

Never mind!
    Last edited by becoming; 02-11-2014 at 07:19 PM.

I read about this earlier. Fucking crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by becoming View Post
    I posted this earlier and it's gone now.
    There's an article, so you aren't supposed to link the FB. Only premie users can see the article for the 1st 24 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    There's an article, so you aren't supposed to link the FB. Only premie users can see the article for the 1st 24 hours.
    Oops! Sorry, mods, I didn't know that rule!

I'm phone posting, so hopefully someone else will be kind enough to copy/paste this horrifying shit: http://m.chron.com/news/houston-texa...ng-5941974.php

Jose E. Reyes gouged out the eye of his victim while she was alive and begging for her life, prosecutors said Monday during opening statements of the 18-year-old's trial on charges of capital murder.

Reyes is accused of kidnapping, sexually assaulting and killing 15-year-old Corriann Cervantes earlier this year with another teenage boy in a bid to sell their souls to the devil.

"Whether or not the devil was involved, what happened in that apartment was sadistic and inhumane," Assistant Harris County District Attorney John Jordan told jurors. "He said he had no regrets."

Trial begins for teen accused in Satanic slaying
    Houston Chronicle

00:00 / 00:44
    Jordan told jurors Cervantes and two other teens went to a vacant apartment to have sex after a late night of alcohol and marijuana at a friend's apartment.

In horrific and grisly detail, Jordan said the scene descended from consensual sex to a brutal beating with the heavy porcelain lid of a toilet tank.

"There were pieces of porcelain embedded in her face," Jordan said. He said the teens then used a screwdriver to stab the girl in the face and torso dozens of times. The two also used a plastic rod used for adjusting window blinds to gouge out the girl's eyes. They also sexually assaulted her.

Cervantes' partially clothed body was found in a vacant Clear Lake area apartment on Feb. 8.

In the courtroom, members of her family quietly sobbed as Jordan described the slaying, which took place four days earlier.

The night of the incident, Reyes said he sold his soul to the devil, and convinced his friend, Victor Alas, to strangle Cervantes with a belt so he, too, could sell his soul, investigators said.

Reyes' attorney agreed that the details of the slaying were "horrible" but asked jurors to remember that their task is to decide if it was a capital murder and who, of the two teens, is responsible.

"This was a horrible murder of a young girl and we're not going to shy away from that," said defense attorney Bob Loper. "You've got to ferret out for yourselves exactly what happened and who is responsible for which parts."

Reyes, wearing a white dress shirt, black glasses and sporting a small black goatee the color of his close cropped haircut, faces an automatic sentence of life in prison if convicted of capital murder. He would not be eligible for parole for 40 years.

If convicted of murder, the jury would determine punishment. If they sentenced him to life, he would be eligible for parole in 30 years.

The trial, in state District Judge Brock Thomas' court, is expected to last a week.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

The plastic rod used to close blinds is typically blunt. What a horrible way to die. I understand that they were young when they did this or whatever, but these kids are animals and should never see the light of day again. 30 or 40 years isn't long enough IMO. Jesus.

who thinks it's a good idea to sell your soul. what were they selling them for? a prison sentence?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    who thinks it's a good idea to sell your soul. what were they selling them for? a prison sentence?
    Can't you sell your soul without killing someone?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Can't you sell your soul without killing someone?
    Yes ... by losing a fiddlin' contest.

"And if you win you get this shiny fiddle made of gold,
    But if you lose, the devil gets your soul."

It's from one of the lost books of the Bible: the Book of Charlie Daniels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Yes ... by losing a fiddlin' contest.

"And if you win you get this shiny fiddle made of gold,
    But if you lose, the devil gets your soul."

It's from one of the lost books of the Bible: the Book of Charlie Daniels.
    My mother told my brother that if he fiddled too much the Devil would take his soul too!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    My mother told my brother that if he fiddled too much the Devil would take his soul too!

I'll try to remember that one when my son reaches adolescence, hahaha! (We've already passed the preschool stage of "fiddlin," thank goodness.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Jesus h fuck. I actually have no words.

Life in prison
    "I was sick-minded stabbing that (expletive) 60 times. It's all good. It's what the devil asked for."
    http://www.khou.com/story/news/crime...rial/20253109/

Second defendant in satanic killing found guilty

The second defendant in a grisly murder case was found guilty Friday in what has been described as a satanic ritual killing of a 15-year-old Houston girl.

Victor Alas and Jose E. Reyes were convicted for strangling, stabbing and sexually assaulting Corriann Cervantes last year. They also carved an upside-down cross in her abdomen.

Following a weeklong trial in District Judge Brock Thomas' court, a jury found 17-year-old Alas guilty, giving him an automatic life sentence. During his trial, prosecutors shared a video of Alas confessing to strangling Cervantes.

Later in the trial, Alas testified, an unusual move. "Alas chose to take the stand and say he gave a false statement to law enforcement at the location and that he did not take part in the murder, but the jury saw through that," prosecutor John Jordan said.

Defense attorney Mario Madrid said Alas' confession was "very difficult to overcome."

"It was a difficult case with overwhelming evidence," Madrid said. "We fought hard but we certainly respect the jury's verdict."

'It was hard'

Catherine Cervantes, the victim's grandmother, said she was present for the entirety of both teen's trials, except for when the medical examiner testified.
    "It was hard," she said. "It was hard sitting there listening to everything, especially Victor Alas' testimony ... It's been a long 16 months."

The slaying was investigated as a satanic ritual killing because of the cross carved into Cervantes' abdomen and objects found at the scene.

"We've always believed that this crime was evil and both people could be easily convicted," Jordan said. "(Reyes') jury got a lot more evidence of satanic issues."

Bragged about slaying

Reyes was convicted last year of capital murder after prosecutors shared letters he sent from jail stating the devil was directing him during the murder. Witnesses testified that Reyes bragged about the slaying as a means of selling his and Alas' souls to the devil.

Witnesses in Reyes' trial testified that, on the night of the slaying, the three teens were at a party where they were drinking, smoking marijuana and taking Xanex. Following the party, the group reported left together and began to have consensual sex in a vacant apartment in Clear Lake.

Cervantes was strangled with a belt, beat in the head with a porcelain toilet lid and stabbed repeatedly with a screwdriver. Plastic rods from the window blinds in the apartment were used to gouge out her eyes and then to sexually assault her.

In order to reach a capital murder conviction, prosecutors needed to prove he intentionally killed while also committing a felony or causing serious injury.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...ty-6338721.php

Thread Information