Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Heather Elvis (20) missing since 12-18-13, mystery surrounds disappearance

The term "sexual relations" always makes me laugh. The article used that term a few times...why not saying "intercourse" or just "sex"? It gave me a little giggle for today though

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/25038367/g...r-elvis-murder

CONWAY, S.C. - An Horry County Grand Jury formally indicted Tammy and Sidney Moorer in the murder of missing 20-year-old Heather Elvis.

According to court documents, the Grand Jury met at the Horry County Courthouse Thursday and gave its decision.

The indictment claims both Moorers intentionally kidnapped and killed Heather Elvis on December 18, 2013.

Sidney and Tammy were indicted on charges of obstruction of justice, 2 counts of indecent exposure, kidnapping and murder.

At a hearing Monday afternoon, a judge denied bond for the Moorer's.

Judge Steven John said due to the seriousness of the charges, the nature of this case and the potential penalties the defendants face, bond was denied.

Tammy Moorer, 42, and Sidney Moorer, 38, face other charges as well in connection with the case of the missing Myrtle Beach woman who was last heard from December 18. While Horry County Police charged the couple with murder, Elvis' body has not been found.
    Its not easy to hide all this damage inside ~ Aaron Lewis

The prosecution noted a relationship between Sidney Moorer and Heather Elvis blossomed in June 2013 and ended in October when it was discovered by Tammy Moorer. When Tammy Moorer learned of the relationship, she contacted Heather Elvis multiple times, sending explicit photos and messages to Heather, the prosecution said.

The discovery of the relationship between Sidney Moorer and Heather Elvis prompted Tammy Moorer, according to prosecutors, to allegedly go to work with her husband, monitor all cell phone activity and handcuff him.

In court Monday, the prosecutor introduced at least two messages from November:

Nov. 1, 2013

To Heather.. someone's about to get their a-- beat down.. your b--- is about to take his last breath... You can tell me where you are right now or I will find out another way... that way wont have a great turn out for you... I am giving you one last chance to answer before we meet in person.. only one.

To Heather.. I've been having Sidney followed since Jan. 2012.. it's best you call back and speak to me, save yourself. Hey ...... you ready to meet the MRS?

Heather responds...
    I think you are a little obsessed with me. I'm nobody you need to worry about anymore.

Nov. 3, 2013

To Heather.. by the way dad no longer owns a phone.

The prosecutor also presented timeline of several phone calls and video that was captured the night/morning that Heather Elvis disappeared from Peachtree Boat Landing.

Here is the timeline that the prosecution presented of Dec. 18:

1:35 am.. phone call from pay phone by Sidney to Heather.. call is 4:53 minutes

1:44 Heather calls (person unidentified) who is in Florida at the time. And says Sidney just called and is leaving Tammy. Heather appears upset because she had been trying to get her life back on track after the affair and the harassment by Tammy. Heather is still at her home when she makes this call. The call lasts 2:20 minutes.

2:29 Heather attempts to call the number Sidney called from which is a pay phone. Several times it does not appear anyone answered.

3:16 am Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone with no response.

3:17 am .. Heather calls Sidney's phone and has a 4:15 minutes conversation with Sidney. Heather is at her home at this point. Sidney is at his home which is approx. 3 miles from the boat landing. After this conversation, Heather gets into her car and drives directly to Peachtree Boat Landing. Sidney also denies this conversation until police confront him with Heather's phone record and then he says he did talk to her but it was just to tell her to quit calling and leave them alone.

3:38 am.. Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone. She has arrived at the boat landing at the time of this call. She attempts to call at 3:39, 3:39:46 and 3:41..

Her phone data ends at that point. 3:41 am.

3:36 am.. A private residence video surveillance captures a vehicle coming from the direction of Sidney's headed towards the boat landing. This camera is 1.7 miles from the Moorer's residence.

3:39 am ... a business video surveillance a mile from the first camera closer to the landing captures this vehicle still proceeding in the direction of the boat landing.

3:45 am.. same business video surveillance captures the vehicle coming from the boat landing headed towards the Moorer residence. The camera is approximately 1.2 miles from the landing.

3:46 am the private residence video surveillance captures the vehicle headed from the boat landing to the Moorer residence.

Also in the bond hearing, the prosecution displayed a message that Tammy Moorer allegedly wrote on Facebook after Heather Elvis disappeared in which she called her husband, Sidney, stupid:

Well Sidney cheated on me in the months of Sept/Oct with a psycho whore who has since went missing and now her crazy daddy is threatening to kill my children and Sidney, therefore making Sidney stupid. (This girl grabbed his business card out of the office at her workplace and had fantasies about him as far back as March, but talked about it in July, naming him!) I don't know of any other word to describe my "husband" at this point. All you have to do is research this girls Twitter (although 4 months of it has gone missing in the past couple of weeks) and her Tumblr to see what a twisted person she truly is.
    I could care less seeing that I had a boyfriend of my own for the past couple of years, but when someone brings my children into the scenario it's a whole other story. I will not tolerate anyone hurting my children because my husband banged a hoe 3 times in the backseat of her car and nothing more. I could care less what he screwed around with, but the fact that this jerk is stalking my family is unacceptable.

In his decision to withhold bond, the Judge John said he did so because of the seriousness of the charges, the nature of case and the potential penalty that the defendants face.

The judge also said he was concerned with potential of violence whether caused by defendants or victim's side. Should addtional evidence present itself, Judge Johns says bond could be reconsidered.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24992456/b...-missing-woman
    Last edited by bermstalker; 04-02-2014 at 01:45 AM.

Christ, that woman is way beyond batshit crazy. She would handcuff him?! Wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Christ, that woman is way beyond batshit crazy. She would handcuff him?! Wtf?
    Brings a whole new meaning to the term "ball and chain".

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Woo, Lordy. What an unpleasant couple. So I guess what we'll end up with is some Diane Zamora shit where Sidney claims Tammy masterminded the whole thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Woo, Lordy. What an unpleasant couple. So I guess what we'll end up with is some Diane Zamora shit where Sidney claims Tammy masterminded the whole thing?
    TM is one creepy bitch. One look from her and I'm scurring away with my tail between me legs.

I mentioned The Texas Cadet Murder on Websleuths a week ago....
    This case has an echo of the Texas cadet murder case.
    Diane wanted David to profess his love for her because David had a brief relationship with
    Adrianne.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Both of them are creepy as hell

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

Jesus. She looks crazy. He looks like he has that fucking goatee.
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

This may seem mean and such, but she killed someone so fuck her, but to me she looks like the person Jim Henson had in his head when he made Miss Piggy

That dude has a famous doppleganger, I just can't put my finger on who he looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    That dude has a famous doppleganger, I just can't put my finger on who he looks like.
    Oh, perhaps you recognize him from his work as a model
    http://www.exploretalent.com/sidneymoorer

Although the last one isn't too bad. Joel Edgerton, maybe? The eyes and hair at least.

Nope, nope that's not it.

A country singer maybe??

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Nope, nope that's not it.

A country singer maybe??
    He has the same douche-y facial hair as Toby Keith.

I think that's it! Thanks!

And can I just add, the 4 "modeling" pictures SBS posted seriously do not even look like the same person. Like, not even close. It's weird.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

This picture illustrates the power of makeup. She's what I call a Decepticon. Looks okay in makeup but taking it off...let's just hope by that point the lights are out. Eww. Oh, and that's a total insult to Miss Piggy.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    This picture illustrates the power of makeup. She's what I call a Decepticon. Looks okay in makeup but taking it off...let's just hope by that point the lights are out. Eww. Oh, and that's a total insult to Miss Piggy.
    Yea, makeup is certainly magical.

ETA: OMG this reminds me of the chicks on Jailbabes. They would have a (fancy) pic up, but if you looked them up on the DOC website, they'd ALWAYS be shorter and heavier than they claimed in their ad.

Oh, and a LOT different without makeup. Jail is rough. Rougher than Orange Is The New Black. Ha.
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 04-04-2014 at 10:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

That pic was shopped, bigtime. His boxy goatee is awful.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

Quote Originally Posted by u2addict View Post
    That pic was shopped, bigtime. His boxy goatee is awful.

Both of their faces in general are awful. I think taking a shovel to the face would actually improve their looks

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Both of their faces in general are awful. I think taking a shovel to the face would actually improve their looks
    BoomCha!

The Volusia County Sheriff’s Office in Florida is still investigating skeletal remains found on the side of a road last week, said agency spokesman Gary Davidson.

On Monday, Davidson said authorities in Florida don’t know the age or gender of the remains found near the DeLand city limits, which is about an hour north of Orlando, Fla. It’s also not clear when the person died, he said. Horry County police, investigating the disappearance of 20-year-old Heather Elvis, contacted authorities in Florida after learning about the remains last week.

Prosecutors detailed in court the travel history of an area husband and wife charged in Elvis’ murder and kidnapping – Tammy and Sidney Moorer – and said the couple’s travels included trips to Florida around the time Elvis disappeared.

On Friday, Lt. Robert Kegler with Horry County police, said there are no indications the remains belong to Elvis, but said, “We are making [Volusia County] aware because we do have an open missing person case
    From the same page -

The father of the Myrtle Beach area woman charged in connection with the disappearance of 20-year-old Heather Elvis, died Monday morning, but because of a gag order issued in the case, Horry County police Lt. Robert Kegler said he could not confirm officers had been called to the house for the natural death.

Horry County Coroner Robert Edge said Monday that William Caison, 69, died from natural causes. Caison was Tammy Moorer’s father.

It is unclear if Tammy Moorer will be permitted to leave the detention center to attend any funeral services for her father.

“We have procedures in place to accommodate the inmate’s needs, but for security reasons I can’t go into any details,” said Tom Fox, director for J. Reuben Long Detention Center.

Horry County officials are handling the security of Tammy Moorer, even though she is being held in Georgetown County. On Friday, Tammy Moorer, 42, and her 38-year-old husband, Sidney Moorer were each indicted on murder, kidnapping, obstruction of justice and two counts of indecent exposure charges by an Horry County grand jury, which met the day before, according to court records. Sidney Moorer is being held at the detention center in Horry County.

The indictments were true bill indictments, which means that the case will not have a preliminary hearing at which more evidence could be presented publicly. A preliminary hearing was scheduled for later this week.

Also on Friday, Circuit Court Judge Steven John approved a gag order that prohibits any prosecutors, defense attorneys or their staffs and members of law enforcement, who have investigated the case, to publicly speak about it.

On Monday, when asked about Horry County police officers being at the home of Tammy Moorer’s father, Kegler said he could not comment because of the gag order.

The four-page gag order keeps any person officially involved with the case from publically commenting or releasing any documents unless Judge John has approved the release beforehand, according to the order.

Tammy Moorer listens to the proceedings as she and her husband Sidney Moorer are denied bond at the Horry County Courthouse in Conway on Monday, March 17, 2014. The Moorers are charged with murder, kidnapping, indecent exposure and obstruction of justice. The Moorers charges are part of the Heather Elvis case. Heather Elvis was last seen Dec. 17 and last heard from in the early morning of Dec. 18. Her car was found at Peachtree Landing. The landing is less than four miles from the Moorer home

I have my doubts the bones found near Orlando are Heathers, but the hush hush makes me wonder. I think it may be Haleigh cummings, but there is a mum and her 2 girls missing from that area, so, who knows. All these families need to find their loved ones and bring them home.
    Last edited by u2addict; 04-09-2014 at 10:09 PM. Reason: broken sentence

Sorry, I can't copy the article. Apparently they've requested further testing & L.E still feel it may be Heather because that lovely couple visited the area just before Heather disappeared & again 3 wks after

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/....html?mode=jqm

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Sorry, I can't copy the article. Apparently they've requested further testing & L.E still feel it may be Heather because that lovely couple visited the area just before Heather disappeared & again 3 wks after

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/....html?mode=jqm
    Florida remains Horry County police asked about undergo more testing
    Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on pinterest_share More Sharing Services 6

By Michael Smith michael.smith@myhorrynews.com | Updated 2 days ago

Human remains found March 20 in DeLand, Fla. that Horry County police inquired about while investigating the Heather Elvis case have been sent to a forensic specialist for additional testing.

The Volusia County (Fla.) medical examiner’s office has analyzed the remains and issued a preliminary report, but the sheriff’s office there is withholding the findings pending further testing by a human identification specialist at the University of Florida.

“We still have no idea who the victim is and don’t have a firm fix yet on the age/gender,” Gary Davidson, spokesman for the Volusia County sheriff, said via email.

“The Volusia County Medical Examiner’s Office analyzed the remains and provided us with their preliminary findings, but we want to corroborate their findings before going public with the information.”

Elvis, 20, of Carolina Forest, was last heard from around 3:41 a.m. Dec. 18, 2013, according to information prosecutors presented at Sidney Moorer's and Tammy Moorer's bond hearing on March 17, 2014.

Her car was discovered the following evening at Peachtree Boat Landing in Socastee. The Moorers were taken into custody on Feb. 21 after their home was searched that morning.

The DeLand discovery sparked interest because the Moorers frequently visited Orlando, Fla., which is nearby, and because they also looked into possibly buying property in the Sunshine State.

They vacationed in Walt Disney World about three weeks after Elvis disappeared and a month prior to their arrest on Feb. 21. Horry County police contacted Florida investigators shortly after the remains were found March 20.

Davidson said the University of Florida’s analysis is designed to generate a profile as to the race, gender and approximate age of the victim as well as any individual characteristics that may aid in the identification process.

"Additionally, they’ll be looking for any signs of trauma to the remains or any other evidence that might reveal the cause/manner of death," Davidson said. "That’s where things stand with the investigation.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Thread Information