Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Heather Elvis (20) missing since 12-18-13, mystery surrounds disappearance

Heather Elvis (20) missing since 12-18-13, mystery surrounds disappearance

MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. -

Myrtle Beach Police were called to Howard Avenue earlier this week in reference to a harassment and threats case.

On Tuesday, at approximately 1:20 p.m., a vehicle was seen in the rear parking area of the 2800 block of Howard Avenue in The Market Common.

The passenger of the vehicle reportedly made a verbal threat to the victim, Terry Elvis, whose daughter, Heather, age 20, has been missing since mid-December. There has been no trace of her since her car was found abandoned at Peachtree Landing.

Elvis told police there were two white males in the vehicle. The passenger of the vehicle yelled out to the victim, "We already have Heather, (Elvis' other daugher) is next."

Elvis said the driver and passenger sped off south towards Johnson Avenue and then east towards Farrow Parkway.

Police are now looking for the vehicle which they believe is a mid-2000 model Jeep Wrangler, dark black in color (not shiny), with blacked out rims. The vehicle is lifted with a black rag top. The police report indicates the vehicle does have a tubular rear bumper.

Elvis attempted to locate the vehicle however he could not. He told police he didn't think the vehicle had any type of vehicle registration.

Patrol units were advised of the incident and the vehicle description. A search of the area for video footage was completed with negative results. Little Shop of Flowers advised they had footage but were limited on the area it covered.

Elvis owns a sign shop in The Market Common where this incident took place.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24665012/f...TRq4I.facebook

Myrtle Beach police are looking for two men who apparently shouted a threat toward the father of Heather Elvis, a Myrtle Beach area woman missing since December, said Capt. David Knipes.

Terry Elvis told police he exited the rear of his sign shop in the Market Common shopping district on Feb. 4 and saw a jeep ? raised ?significantly? above its normal height ? with two men inside. The passenger yelled, ?We already have Heather, Morgan is next,? according to an incident report.

Heather Elvis last seen Dec. 17 and was last heard from in phone calls early Dec. 18, police records show. She was reported missing when her car was found at the Peachtree Boat landing Dec. 19. Elvis? younger sister?s name is Morgan.

Horry County police Lt. Robert Kegler said Friday that police are checking into the harassment complaint and have been in contact with Myrtle Beach about the incident, since it happened within the municipality?s jurisdiction.

Heather Elvis? disappearance case remains open and active, Kegler said. A task force of local, state and federal officers in Horry County continue to investigate the whereabouts of the 20-year-old.

Police receive leads and new information daily about the case, and Kegler said officers investigate each one.

On Feb. 4, Terry Elvis told police he watched the Jeep speed away from the 2800 block of Howard Avenue toward Johnson Avenue and Farrow Parkway. He said he did not notice any type of vehicle registration and tried to find the car but was unsuccessful. Patrol units in the area were alerted and also did not find the jeep.

Elvis did not immediately return calls for comment Friday.

The car is believed to be a mid-2000 model Jeep Wrangler with matte black paint and blacked out rims, police said. The jeep has a ?tubular rear bumper? and did not have a license plate at the time of the incident.

Elvis went on a date the last night she was seen in December, but her date is not considered a suspect, Kegler said.

A former boyfriend who, according to a police report, is ?possibly violent?, and another man are listed in the police report, but police have not released further details about them citing the ongoing investigation.

Police have collected records of phone calls to and from Heather Elvis and other documents during the investigation, but have not released any such information to the public.

Horry County police last week charged two men with obstructing justice for reportedly posting misleading information about the case on Facebook.

William Christopher Barrett, 52, and Garrett Ryan Starnes, 25, were arrested Jan. 28 and released on $2,500 bond Jan. 29, jail records show.

Police said Barrett began posting misleading information on Facebook about Heather Elvis? disappearance and ?created a community reaction that diverted investigating officers,? a release stated

According to Barrett?s Facebook page, he posted more than two dozen status updates about Elvis.

Elvis last week said he does not know Starnes, but said Barrett has been a friend of his for five years and said he thought his intentions were good.

Police accused Barrett of questioning potential witnesses ?in an attempt to gain confidential information about the law enforcement investigation,? a press release said.

Starnes is accused of fabricating misleading information regarding the disappearance of Elvis, relaying it to police, posting it to a social media site and ultimately diverting authorities ?from legitimate leads.?

Anyone with information about the jeep or the incident can call Myrtle Beach police at 918-1382. Anyone with information about Elvis? disappearance can call 915-TIPS.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/201...#storylink=cpy

Myrtle Beach is like a black hole for women. It's like that town in The Lost Boys.

Wmbfnews.com

A married couple are in custody in connection with Heather Elvis case.
    Its not easy to hide all this damage inside ~ Aaron Lewis

y WMBF News Staff

Updated: 02/21/2014 1:31 pm EST

MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) – Sidney and Tammy Moorer were taken into custody by police Friday morning as part of an investigation into the disappearance of Heather Elvis, Horry County Police officials confirmed.

Horry County Police were at a home in the 8700 block of State Highway 814 Friday morning executing a search warrant, Lt. Robert Kegler confirmed.

"The search warrant was executed in an attempt to identify potential evidence based on new information obtained through expert analysis of previously seized surveillance tapes in the area along with financial discrepancies filed with the State of South Carolina on behalf of the occupants of the residence," according to a news release from HCPD.

Lt. Kegler confirmed that Sidney Moorer, 38, and Tammy Moorer, 41, were the two taken into custody by HCPD. He said he believed that they have three juvenile children.

"The only comment I will make at this time is that they are not in any type of danger," Lt. Kegler told reporters at the scene.

Officials at J. Reuben Long Detention Center confirmed that Tammy Moorer was booked at 8:50 a.m. Friday morning. Tammy is the wife of Sidney Moorer, who has been targeted on social media for his supposed involvement with Heather Elvis.

It has been confirmed that Sidney and Tammy Moorer live at the home where police executed the search warrant Friday morning.

Members of HCPD, along with the State Law Enforcement Division, the 15th Circuit Solicitor's Office, the US Marshal Service, and the South Carolina Highway Patrol executed the search warrant. Reporters and witnesses confirmed that a K-9 unit is at the scene as well.

A tent will be set up in front of River City Cafe by the Swingbridge in Socastee from 6 p.m. Friday until 6 p.m. Sunday to take tips, hand out flyers, and sell t-shirts, according to Heather Hucks Johnson, a community organizer.

"If anyone knows anything or can think of anything that may help us locate Heather Elvis please come out," Johnson stated.

Since 20-year-old Heather Elvis went missing on December 17, the case has gained local, state and national media exposure, a Facebook account that has attracted more than 45,000 followers, and a reward for information that has grown to $30,000.

Elvis' car was found abandoned at Peachtree Landing near Socastee on December 19. She was scheduled to work at the Tilted Kilt on December 20, but never showed up, according to her father.

Click here for an in-depth report with more details about the investigation from interviews with Elvis' father, law enforcement, and friends of the family.

Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.

Sidney's facebook: https://www.facebook.com/2DisneyKidsInLove4ever?fref=ts

Tammy's facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tcaisonmoorer

Tammy has a post on her wall about this.

According to news articles, Heather Elvis was scheduled to work at the Tilted Kilt when she disappeared.

These 2 ladies were employed by a local Tilted Kilt Pub as well:

Chelsea Garrish ( http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ad-rage-attack ) worked at the Tilted Kilt Pub location in Gainesville GA - she had just gotten off from work when she was killed.

Mary Greff ( http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...y-in-same-room ) had written on her Facebook page that she was working at the Tilted Kilt Pub in Wayne, NJ.

I just find the "coinkydink" a bit odd. Curse of the Tilted Kilt, perhaps?
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

From Tammy's FB wall, the post Andrea was talking about (pretty sure):

Enough is enough and today this family will start filing charges against everyone we possibly can. I will no longer feel sorry for you or let ignorance be your excuse.

With that being said, we do NOT owe this to any of you, but here are the FACTS!

Sidney cooperated with HCPD from the second he was contacted. He spoke with them on the phone, and voluntarily went over to the offices in Conway to speak with detectives in person.

That same day I allowed HCPD to come inside our home to take a look around. They also asked to look through our Mickey camper and I granted them permission.

In addition, three search warrants were also served. One for telephones, one for surveillance, and one for our vehicle. Both the Moorer house and Caison house were looked at during this time.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

And, some comments from her FB friends on that post....

Lisa Todd Boneschans Well this is what I got to say I think it's time that if y'all can't get no help on your side that the HCPD let's Sidney put his pistol on his hip and say I am gonna start protecting my life and my family's life. He can't continue to go empty handed and risk again running up on people like that there crazy absulutely crazy that's all you can make of them. I love you Tammy I'm praying for y'all I pray y'all are safe god knows them people are crazy

18 hours ago ? 2

Jennifer Hicks Omg lady what happened today that made you go public ? I can't believe that people don't know where the truth lies yet ? This vicious public attack has been going on now for weeks - it needs to stop!!! Your lawyer really needs to get moving and have this stopped. You have been shot at - property vandalised, threatened , and your names dragged thru the mud. I agree enough is enough

17 hours ago ? 2

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you guys think? I dunno, where there's smoke there's fire...I wish we knew WHY they were taken into custody.

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    What do you guys think? I dunno, where there's smoke there's fire...I wish we knew WHY they were taken into custody.
    Same here. What's with Heather's "involvement" with this Sidney guy? What did the cops find that led them to this couple? So many questions I have....

according to news reports & a post by his wife, Sidney cheated on his wife with Heather

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crim...a4bcf6878.html

Moorer is identified in the original missing persons police report that was filed with Horry County police on Dec. 19.
    According to that report, 20-year-old Heather Elvis was last seen in the early morning hours of Dec. 18.
    The report said Moorer had a relationship history with Elvis and that phone records showed contact between them as late as 6 a.m. Dec. 18.
    http://i.imgur.com/fUYeK1t.jpg

Here is a link to the missing person report & it indicates that Heather was admitted to the Hospital the night of the 17th

http://freepdfhosting.com/2e998b0310.pdf
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Also, I don't have/do facebook so I can't validate this - but here is a screen shot I found on google from Heather's brother:

Last edited by nclexusgirl; 02-21-2014 at 01:08 PM.

Wow. Tammy seems like a real considerate person.

I don't agree with death threats against her family obviously, but calling a 20 yr old girl a 'hoe' when her 38 yr old husband is just as at fault, is foul. I hate people who get mad at the person their SO cheats with instead of their SO...ANYway.

What the hell did Heather see in that guy anyway, he looks like a tool. And Ron you win the makeup discussion with this one, Tammy looks about 60 without her face on.

Heather's brother's facebook is locked up. No public anything.

She mentioned that she had a boyfriend on the side. Wonder if they have checked him out. Seems like a possibility that he could have taken care of Heather for her. It's not like that scenario has never happened before.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

she also looks 60 with her face on though.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I think it's pretty obvious this couple had something to do with this girl's disappearance. The police have to have some sort of evidence in order to hold them in custody.

That Tammy lady is making herself look pretty bad by talking massive shit about the missing girl. She is making herself look bitter and guilty.

Am I hallucinating or did the exact same thing happen to some younger blonde chick? If IRC a married couple was in custody for that crime as well.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 02-21-2014 at 03:39 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I think it's pretty obvious this couple had something to do with this girl's disappearance. The police have to have some sort of evidence in order to hold them in custody.

That Tammy lady is making herself look pretty bad by talking massive shit about the missing girl. She is making herself look bitter and guilty.

Am I hallucinating or did the exact same thing happen to some younger blonde chick? If IRC a married couple was in custody for that crime as well.
    are you thinking of Alexis Rasmussen? http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...-missing/page3

A husband and wife have been taken into custody in connection with the case of a 20-year-old South Carolina woman who went missing in December.
    Heather Elvis was last heard from in the early hours of December 18, and her car was found abandoned the next day at Peachtree boat landing in Horry County.
    On Friday morning, police arrested Tammy Moorer, 41, and her husband Sidney, who is believed to have had a relationship with Miss Elvis.

Details of the charges the couple face have not been released, but police searched their home based on analysis of surveillance tapes.
    Cell phone records showed that Sidney Moorer, 37, had been in contact with Miss Elvis as late as 6am on the day she disappeared, according to Fox News.
    The pair are also believed to have been in a relationship.

On the night she disappeared, Miss Elvis had been on a date with a man who dropped her off at the apartment she shared with another girl.
    That man has been ruled out of the investigation, a source told Fox News.
    Police believe Miss Elvis later drove to the boat landing where her car was found, although the reason she would go there is not known.

A police statement released Friday said: 'The search warrant was executed in an attempt to identify potential evidence based on new information obtained through expert analysis of previously seized surveillance tapes in the area along with financial discrepancies filed with the State of South Carolina on behalf of the occupants of the residence.'
    Lieutenant Robert Kegler confirmed that the pair, who have three children, were taken into custody, with Tammy being booked at 8.50am and her husband booked at 11am, according to WMBF News.
    Police teams and K9 units were seen investigating at the property on Friday.
    As details about the arrest became known, members of the 300-strong search party who have been looking for Miss Elvis lined the street outside the Moorer property.
    The group has been tirelessly searching for the young woman, combing the surrounding woodland and boat landing, since she disappeared.

Mr Elvis explained in an essay on xoJane that he has a manual transmission truck he had been saving to give to one of his daughters, but that neither of them had ever learned how to drive a stick shift.
    At the end of her date the night before she disappeared, the man she was meeting offered to teach her how to drive his manual truck in a mall parking lot and she excitingly sent the picture of her driving to her father to share the accomplishment.
    'It is the last communication I have had with my daughter, the last picture I have of her on my phone,' Mr Elvis said.
    'I didn't talk to Heather about it, but she had a good time,' Mr Elvis added about the date. 'I didn't think much of it.'
    Mr Elvis has worked tirelessly in the police investigation and search for his daughter.

Last picture of Heather

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2u3BUkNmf
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The property they are searching

Nothing to add other than holy hell, what could she have possibly seen in the douchenozzle? Wtf?

here's something strange... i saw that picture of her driving in another thread. i'm almost positive. and the story about some dude teaching her to drive stick. are we certain there is not another thread on her? i couldn't find one, but unless i have precognitive abilities, i swear to god i've read about this on here.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    here's something strange... i saw that picture of her driving in another thread. i'm almost positive. and the story about some dude teaching her to drive stick. are we certain there is not another thread on her? i couldn't find one, but unless i have precognitive abilities, i swear to god i've read about this on here.
    I've also seen that picture somewhere else.

HomeNewsCrime
    Sidney Moorer, Tammy Moorer face new kidnapping charge in Heather Elvis case
    Story
    Comments (1)
    Image (2)
    Print
    Create a hardcopy of this page
    Font Size:
    Default font size
    Larger font size

Previous Next
    Sidney_Moorer_Tammy_Moorer_booked
    Photos provided courtesy of J. Reuben Long Detention Center.
    Sidney_Moorer_Tammy_Moorer_booked
    Sidney Moorer (left) and Tammy Moorer (right) were booked into J. Reuben Long Detention Center in Conway on Friday.

Window World
    Posted: Sunday, February 23, 2014 7:25 am | Updated: 3:40 pm, Sun Feb 23, 2014.
    By Michael Smith michael.smith@myhorrynews.com | 1 comment
    Sidney and Tammy Moorer have posted bonds on indecent exposure and obstruction of justice charges stemming from the ongoing Heather Elvis investigation.
    But the Horry County couple remains behind bars as they await new charges that have been pending since their arrest Friday morning.
    Arrest warrants obtained by the Carolina Forest Chronicle on Sunday state the obstruction of justice charges stem from statements made on December 20, the day after Heather Elvis was reported missing.
    Tammy Moorer's obstruction of justice warrant states she "prevented, impeded or interfered with an investigation to include but not limited to providing and creating false, misleading and/or inaccurate information regarding the disappearance of Heather Elvis and her and Sidney Moorer's activities in the early morning hours of December 18th, 2013."
    Sidney Moorer's obstruction of justice warrant contains nearly identical verbiage.
    As for the exposure charges, warrants state the Moorers exposed themselves on two occasions between December 17 and December 18.
    The first instance occurred at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway. The other instance happened in the 1300 block of Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach, according to the warrants.
    In both cases, the suspects exposed themselves in a public place, the warrants state.
    According to police records previously obtained by the Chronicle, phone records show a series of communications between Sidney Moorer and Heather Elvis up to 6 a.m. Dec. 18, the day she was last seen, according to a Dec. 19 police report.
    Heather Elvis' roommate, Brianna Warrelmann, told police Elvis seemed like she was "crying and upset" after Elvis received a call from Moorer around 1:44 a.m. Dec. 18, a Dec. 19 police report said.
    On Sunday, the Moorers were also charged with one count each of kidnapping, according to the J. Reuben Long website and a deputy at the jail.
    A representative with Horry County magistrate's office said bond hearings for the kidnapping charges won't be held until at least Monday. Copies of the arrest warrants likely won't be released until Monday as well.
    Solicitor Jimmy Richardson said Sunday that the kidnapping charge is related to the Heather Elvis disappearance, but he couldn't go into details, including why the kidnapping charges were brought. He also couldn't comment on whether additional charges might be filed.
    "I can say that it [the investigation] is very fluid. It's moving along as we expected that it would," Richardson said. "There were certain things that their trying to keep quiet. The county has put in a ton of work and I don’t want to jeopardize anything they’ve done."
    A bond hearing will be held in Circuit Court on Monday, Richardson said.
    "A lot of [information] will come out in the bond hearing," he said.
    The Moorers have each posted $20,000 bond set for the exposure and obstruction charges during separate hearings Saturday, according to the Horry County Public Index.
    They remain jailed because holds have been placed on them pending additional charges, which should be announced later today.
    Sidney Moorer, 38, and Tammy Moorer, 41, have each been charged with two counts of indecent exposure and one count of obstruction of justice. It was not immediately known what connection exists between the charges and Elvis' disappearance.
    The Moorers were taken into custody Friday after police issued a series of search warrants at their home off Highway 814. Heather Elvis disappeared some time Dec. 18 and still has not been found.
    Phone records show a series of communications between Sidney Moorer and Heather Elvis up to 6 a.m. Dec. 18, the day she was last seen, according to a Dec. 19 police report.
    Heather Elvis' roommate, Brianna Warrelmann, told police Elvis seemed like she was "crying and upset" after Elvis received a call from Moorer around 1:44 a.m. Dec. 18, the police report said.
    Moorer told police in the report that he only called Elvis to tell her to stop calling him. He acknowledged he and Elvis had a relationship history, but that it ended in October, according to the report.
    Elvis' car was found at about 10:43 p.m. Dec. 19 at Peachtree Boat Landing in Socastee, about eight miles from her River Oaks apartment and four miles from the Moorer residence.
    Horry County police chief Saundra Rhodes has said investigators believe Elvis drove herself to the boat landing Dec. 18. Elvis' exact times of departure and arrival were not immediately known.
    Horry County police issued search warrants Friday after "in an attempt to identify potential evidence based on new information obtained through expert analysis of previously seized surveillance tapes in the area along with financial discrepancies filed with the State of South Carolina on behalf of the occupants of the residents," according to a news release.
    The contents of the tapes and nature of the financial discrepancies was unknown.
    Police were working to obtain surveillance footage from the Carolina Forest McDonalds on International Drive. A receipt time stamped 4:34 p.m. Dec. 17 was found in Elvis' car on Dec. 19.
    Lt. Robert Kegler referred questions about the financial discrepancies to the U.S. Attorney General's office. A U.S Attorney's office spokeswoman in the Florence office wouldn't confirm nor deny the agency's involvement.

were they mooning people or did they get caught having sex in public?

were they mooning people or did they get caught having sex in public?
    I'm leaning toward the second one. The address 1325 Celebrity Circle is Broadway Beach in the Nightclub District. Looks like live music, shopping, restaurants.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it was something like Tammy wanted to prove that Sidney (gross) was HER man, not Heather's. Maybe there was a plan for Sidney to call Heather and have her show up somewhere, just to find them having sex in a car or whatever, and they were caught on surveillance cams. Because otherwise I feel like they would have been charged with indecent exposure immediately after the first incident had it been anyone other than Heather who had witnessed it. She wouldn't have reported it.
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Thread Information